Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (69547 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Zizicardo(f): 9:33pm On May 03, 2017
angryshe is ma.d
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by xynerise: 9:33pm On May 03, 2017
Fat lie. Impossible !!

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by benedictac(f): 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
OMG! in tears right now
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Tenim47(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
abeg make una comot here mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by lozanni(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
sad What kind of wicked couple are the guilty culprits
The above is what superstition drives people into!!!
Kano and strange tales, of recent, have become like five and six.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by adontcare(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2017
Oh my God
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by abels(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
... Pls stop tis stories pls.. They r too gory
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by nkwuocha: 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
slurryeye2:

Your comment was making sense o until the last paragraph. Shows you are a religious bigot like most people on Nairaland

Count me in. Unapologetic. wink

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by jamesbridget13(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
Jesus!!!
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
Evil couple
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by eezeribe(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
josephine123:
lol... oma se ooo
As you are laughing... You will also share in the curse upon the rapist
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 03, 2017
This news is really disturbing.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ndcide(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Then what is Kano govt waiting for?The so called human rights group,what are they waiting for?

Kano state government?

The same government that did nothing when a woman from imo state was killed in the market, just because she told someone not to wash his dickk in front of her shop?

If not for human feelings and God, I wouldn't bother about what happens in that part of Nigeria.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by bsideboii(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2017
This has got to be the sickest news I have read on nairaland.... kai kai kai kai.

I know our creator is not happy with mankind. I'm pretty sure of dis.Wat!!
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by rotimage(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse fly entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors.

This same fate shall befall your generations... except only if ISLAM support what you just said it supports.

Kindly say amen if truly you know what you're saying and not spewing nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by SalamRushdie: 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
Even the jungle is not as evil as Nigeria ..You will never see a lion or monkey go to any babalawo to hurt any other animal ..Nigeria is worse than any zooo
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by oshe11: 9:41pm On May 03, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Is d man and his devil of a wife still ALIVE?!!!! If yes WHY?
I have a 7months old baby n I can only imagine d pain dat baby is going through n even God knows I'll kill anybody I mean ANYBODY who would try 2hurt my baby!
Lord please keep protecting our babies even in our absence
Is u a KILLER
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ogobaby23(f): 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
Crazy world. I wonder what it will become in 20 years
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by fortunekaura(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
where is the sharia law
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Entom(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
Six months?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by SEOManiac: 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
I WANT TO KILL THIS MAN RIGHT NOW!!!
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by peeparty(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2017
Strange things..
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by SEOManiac: 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Is d man and his devil of a wife still ALIVE?!!!! If yes WHY?
I have a 7months old baby n I can only imagine d pain dat baby is going through n even God knows I'll kill anybody I mean ANYBODY who would try 2hurt my baby!
Lord please keep protecting our babies even in our absence

I HAVE A SIX MONTHS OLD BABY, AND I FEEL LIKE KILLING THIS MAN RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by kingDELE(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
Hw will his dick enta
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by valJR(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
my God what is this world turning into abge Jesus come ooooo
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by nkwuocha: 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
rotimage:

This same fate shall befall your generations... except only if ISLAM support what you just said it supports.

Kindly say amen if truly you know what you're saying and not spewing nonsense!

Islam supports rape of minors. It's as simple as the Quran!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by valJR(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
my God what is this world turning into abge Jesus come ooooo
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse fly entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?
May the God you serve punish you if what you typed is false.. Kindly say a Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by PrinceDoxx(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
MasterChen:
Babalawo in Kano?

I'm so confused.

I tire ...so fake is the story
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by chloride6: 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
LeoDeLeo your holy people are here ooh.

Rapists

grin
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
I hate stories like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night / Cultists Surrender At King Goddy Idaminabo's Palace In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.