Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

"Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner (41627 Views)

Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 11:26am On May 04, 2017
But he looks so gentle for all this what must have pushed him that far
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by adebayo201: 11:27am On May 04, 2017
f
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by timilehin007(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2017
chijioke4612:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.

Guy gve us free game once to convince us
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by megareal: 11:28am On May 04, 2017
Thank God she didn't die in the process. It takes very little to end a life.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Sirpaul(m): 11:28am On May 04, 2017
abeg Banky & Adesua are the ones trending now
we don't want anything like fight, divorce, breakup pls pls
pls
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by fredoooooo: 11:28am On May 04, 2017
Carry all ya evidence go court ... we are fed up of all these rubbish...
angry angry angry
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by BadlikeRIRI: 11:28am On May 04, 2017
Hmmm MEN!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Ceazario: 11:29am On May 04, 2017
But when she jumped on some1's husband, where were u 2 comment? When he was spending his hard earned income on d saucy bitch where were u? Now u dey shout nawa. Y didn't u ask d olosho what she did b4 defending her?
Came:
I don think wetin she do way fit warrant that kind beating, highest he go say she pursue another man, but that one still no warrant that kind beating at all.... Na wa oooo , how person go beat person pikin like that....most men who do this knows that no family member of the woman is strong enough or rich enough to confront them.... Doooohhh mercy.

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by sisisioge: 11:30am On May 04, 2017
Wow! It is well. This her woe is such a shame...an embarrassment. Maybe Don Jazzy too should propose to take attention off her like my Love Banky did yesterday. This situation can't be easy for her people. It is well.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by willibounce1(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2017
Coughing blood indeed.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by ikp120(m): 11:33am On May 04, 2017
Nechizzy79:
you sound xo happy coz of someone's failure and who told you she's a gold digger. Myt be ur turn tomorrow shaa
Go back and run a SIMPLE background check on how their marriage came about and how she hijacked another woman's home, and even made some really silly remarks about it. I guess you've not been following the story.

Gold diggers MUST NOT go unpunished! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Tiredoffakeshit: 11:34am On May 04, 2017
ikp120:
Madam ntoor!
tongue tongue tongue

The guy actually acquired her as one of his properties. Once again, NTOOOR!

Thunder fire all gold diggers!

May what happened to Mercy happen to all of you dumb ass gold diggers! angry angry angry

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by ishittu: 11:35am On May 04, 2017
hmmm, celebrity and domestic violence na 5 and 6
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by BadlikeRIRI: 11:36am On May 04, 2017
ishittu:
hmmm, celebrity and domestic violence na 5 and 6
it's Men !
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by ikp120(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2017
Tiredoffakeshit:

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU
Bro are you also a gold digger? undecided undecided

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Crownwahley(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2017
Really I thought someone can be coughing out blood only in Nollywoods ni
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by nkwuocha1: 11:39am On May 04, 2017
Nice one.
There's no justification to beat up a woman like she is a common thief. God knows I rather separate from my wife if I can't cope with her anymore. I think he should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2017
factsandfigures:
Who will fight for men who are being verbally and physically abused by their wives every day?

smiley more like who will believe or take us seriously when we cry out.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Langbasa: 11:42am On May 04, 2017
ikp120:
Madam ntoor!
tongue tongue tongue

May what happened to Mercy happen to all of you dumb ass gold diggers! angry angry angry
AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Omolewa212(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2017
All this yeyebrities and their by force marriage
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

it's Men !

It's always the man's fault. smiley I don't support domestic violence though.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by BadlikeRIRI: 11:44am On May 04, 2017
omooba969:

It's always the man's fault. smiley I don't support domestic violence though.

It's or Not
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 11:44am On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Marriage no be by force o!
Pack your loads and run away from any violent man cos you may not live to tell the story shocked
Some will say what about their kids? I will say take a leave first and you'll sort the kids out later embarassed
If your baby is an infant or a toddler, nothing stops you from running way with him/her.
My 2 cents!
because na only you get the child.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by BadlikeRIRI: 11:45am On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Marriage no be by force o!
Pack your loads and run away from any violent man cos you may not live to tell the story shocked
Some will say what about their kids? I will say take a leave first and you'll sort the kids out later embarassed
If your baby is an infant or a toddler, nothing stops you from running way with him/her.
My 2 cents!
How can a Mother leave her kids Are you ok ?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 11:46am On May 04, 2017
Coughing blood is a sign of a bigger problem.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by DJInfluence: 11:47am On May 04, 2017
And this idiot´will not be able to fight with his mate. For me, any man that raise his hand on a woman is not worth being called a man. It is true that women can frustrate us sometimes, but i always recommend walking away, take a walk to calm down instead of beating up the woman. If the differences are irreconcilable, then divorce her. No need for violence.

violence is not a solution.

7 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Mayor2012: 11:47am On May 04, 2017
still a gold-digger after seven years? are you saying women should only marry poor men? [color=#006600][/color]

ikp120:
Madam ntoor!
tongue tongue tongue

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by rock30: 11:47am On May 04, 2017
mzirawo:

Alaherin Solomon Ayodele was last seen on Monday afternoon by His Sister(sis Toyin Susan) (3:00pm) plz friends help watch out. He drives himself... Toyota Carina E. Dark green color. KUJ.... Plz help.
Any info will help'' Please if you have any information kindly reach out to 08180175464.

Source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/mercy-aigbe-was-coughing-blood-after.html

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

It's or Not

smiley

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by BadlikeRIRI: 11:51am On May 04, 2017
omooba969:

smiley

So it's the man fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Slams Non-Fan Who Said 'Old Age Don Dey Come Close' / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Tamira Bello Graduates From University: JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.