Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

"Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner (41630 Views)

Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Mayor2012: 11:51am On May 04, 2017
still a gold-digger after seven years? are you saying women should only marry poor men?
this makes no sense. grow new brain guy!! no be only good woman dey marry poor men. mtcheeeew
NONSENSE

ikp120:
Madam ntoor!
tongue tongue tongue

The guy actually acquired her as one of his properties. Once again, NTOOOR!

Thunder fire all gold diggers!

May what happened to Mercy happen to all of you dumb ass gold diggers! angry angry angry
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 11:52am On May 04, 2017
she go marry rich man now see the outcome
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2017
NubiLove:
Coughing blood is a sign of a bigger problem.

So you believe the commissioner's account without verification - wow ! shocked
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by RealHaute: 11:54am On May 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
We women like marriage sha, alot of ladies out there like her but still holding on to the marriage because of what people will say. Shit happens

Women? You look more like a girl. Probably a 17-year old.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

So it's the man fault

The main defect in the man's case is that he raised his hand against a woman (his wife). By that reason, his case has no merits.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by BadlikeRIRI: 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
omooba969:

The main defect in the man's case is that he raised his hand against a woman (his wife). By that reason, his case has no merits.
Nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by sparkwil(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=shyling post=56196935][/quote]

Hey
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:

Hahahahahaha............... I know

#RareGem
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
We women like marriage sha, alot of ladies out there like her but still holding on to the marriage because of what people will say. Shit happens

RealHaute:

Left hook. grin

2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by dayo1984: 12:04pm On May 04, 2017
Are there no laws for jailing whoever that beats up his wife. Some men are beast. While good guys out there are praying to get a good one you are their beating them up.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by biggie73(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2017
Please stop domestic violence. Instead of beating your wife,just walk out of the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by 99foxxy(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2017
I thought they said it was a movie scene, why this now?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:15pm On May 04, 2017
omooba969:

Left hook. grin

You say?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

You say?

You are pretty.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
omooba969:

You are pretty.

Go jhoooor, thats not what you meant.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Go jhoooor, thats not what you meant.

I 'm only stating the obvious - you are pretty.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
99foxxy:
I thought they said it was a movie scene, why this now?

Yes, movie titled "Maximum Shishi". grin

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Lilimax(f): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

How can a Mother leave her kids Are you ok ?
Very very ok sir smiley
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On May 04, 2017
padiga047:
because na only you get the child.
I didn't say so embarassed
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by deflover(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
Nonsense talk
Whatever happened is her bizness
We were not there
If she wan write her own book make she let us know
Cos I don't know where a woman will be packing out and filming it and later post it on social media

The stupid commissioner can rant all she likes
He didn't kill her so there is no law that says they shouldn't fight
Let her pack out
Go to court to dissolve the marriage
Abi she dey find d man property join cos dis whole noise na money she dey find undecided
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by financialwoman(f): 12:30pm On May 04, 2017
Mercy and Lanre gentry....adesua and bankole

Bloggers yaf win lottery

How will mercy slay now...with this her fight with her ATM
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
I heard it was d man'# too hot 'lucumpprpros' grammer dat her
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by bola77uk(f): 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Marriage no be by force o!
Pack your loads and run away from any violent man cos you may not live to tell the story shocked
Some will say what about their kids? I will say take a leave first and you'll sort the kids out later embarassed
If your baby is an infant or a toddler, nothing stops you from running way with him/her.
My 2 cents!

Very true!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Cholison(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
Battering our SSA in Kogi? Where is Governor Bello? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Pack your loads and run away from any violent man cos you may not live to tell the story shocked
Some will say what about their kids? I will say take a leave first and you'll sort the kids out later embarassed
If your baby is an infant or a toddler, nothing stops you from running way with him/her.
My 2 cents!
Nonsense women nko? Shld we run away from them too?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by mickeymimi: 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
Poor Mercy ... check yourself into a hospital to get better ....life still goes .......How long can u endure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbLGbzxtxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=956EShubJSs

1st Marriage crashed because ......."She made it known that her mother-in-law did not want her son to marry from another tribe
2nd Marriage crashed .......because he has been bashing her and broken her skull.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
elfmann:

Nonsense women nko? Shld we run away from them too?
Nonsense could mean many things; drunkard, cheat, womaniser etc. As for these case,the woman should endure the marriage because of God who hated divorce and for the sake of her kids but if he is a wife beater, run for your life. shocked
The same is applicable to men embarassed
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
Her stupidity is freaking me out
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by mickeymimi: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:
My 2 cents!

Even those thatare saying what about the kids are dumb. Are kids supposed to be brought up in a home of violence

3 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:

Nonsense could mean many things; drunkard, cheat, womaniser etc. As for these case,the woman should endure the marriage because of God who hated divorce and for the sake of her kids but if he is a wife beater, run for your life. shocked
The same is applicable to men embarassed
But many women beat maids etc..so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In Dubai: If I See How Regina Daniels Take Get The Man I Go Follow Am Do Am / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria / Ejike Asiegbu Loosening His Wife's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.