Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

"Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner (41628 Views)

Cardi B Checks In To Her Lagos Hotel Room Covering Her Nose, Nigerians React / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Lilimax(f): 12:47pm On May 04, 2017
elfmann:

But many women beat maids etc..so?
Those are just vile!. You should treat your maids as your child to get the best from her smiley

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 04, 2017
Lilimax:

Those are just vile!. You should treat your maids as your child to get the best from her smiley
That is d reality..women beat kids who are not born by them, men do the same-their wives.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by JamesReacher(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
factsandfigures:
Who will fight for men who are being verbally and physically abused by their wives every day?
As a man, you can't allow yourself be verbally more of physically abused by your wife. C'mon you are a man!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by JamesReacher(m): 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
Imstrong:
But he looks so gentle for all this what must have pushed him that far
2017!! Looks can be deceiving
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by zomby(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2017
Wife abuse is now very common among Nigerian husbands...the lowlifes are not creative and also very empty inside.

I still feel very confident to say that: ANY MAN THAT HITS A WOMAN SHOULD BE PUBLICLY LYNCHED.
They do not deserve to be on this beautiful planet.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by humberjade: 12:59pm On May 04, 2017
Though some women can be annoying a times, i will never raise my hands to beat a woman, as there are better ways to punish a cheating woman (that's if d allegations made by Mr. Gentry are correct). I always walk away from a situation that can lead to violence and then attend to it later.

Domestic violence on the part of a couple can have ripple effects and as a result destroy as many as 10 lives or more...Husband or wife beats or stabs d other death, he/she is put on death roll, children's lives destroyed, grannies going into shock and dying in process, children carrying d same trait into their own future marriages...and d circle continues.

My advise to single people out there, don't manage someone who is showing u vivid signs of violence be marriage, don't say i will change him/her after weding (one's behaviour is like smoke, no matter how hard u try to hide it, it will come to fore eventually), marrying a rich person is good, but have u weighed d pros and cons?

And for all those of u enduring abusive and violent marriages, pls leave now before it leads to events that can lead to your children bn scattered all around, where they could even be exposed to all forms of abuses.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by zomby(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2017
As a man (boy), when you hit a woman for cheating, everybody wins except for you the beater.
You have done 3 things:
1. You have made yourself to look like a jack@@s.
2. You have justified the behavior of your wife
3. You have also empowered the bond between your wife and the dude she is fuccccking.

Only a bl00dyfool hits a woman.
Mercy Aigbe's husband is not only a bloodyfo0l, but also a black monkey that deserves nothing decent...
I need just a good 5 minutes alone in a room with this b@stard....and show him what he deserves.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by seangy4konji: 1:14pm On May 04, 2017
ok na
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by anigbajumo(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
kerryjossy:
This is bad. How can u even think of hitting someone u claim to love?. That man deserves death.

I applaud Mercy for taking this bold step. Ladies, learn from her. Say no to domestic violence.

Lol,after fuvking another man as married woman ??Death my foot.

I no pity her at all....
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
This is domestic violence: Be careful how so much you believe a vengeful woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3gygwUFAw
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by sheyinoni(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2017
factsandfigures:
Who will fight for men who are being verbally and physically abused by their wives every day?
God bless for this statement bro,women always feel they are the victims in all marital crisis,my uncle don go hospital 3 times because of my aunty infact she don break my hand once when she wanted to break his head with a plastic tambourine,yes i agree my uncle is a cool guy but atimes i alway WISH he just gives her a beaten once to cool her nerves before she kills him mistakenly.
we are always de guilty one because we hide our own scars sustained from the quarrel because we want to show strenght but woman are so quick to show theirs to the public t get sympathy which always comes. sad sad sad
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
lovelygurl:

Even those that will are saying what about the kids are dumb. Are kids supposed to be brought up in a home of violence
good question, it's even worse raising kids in such toxic environment, they are bound to grow up as psychologically malnourished adults like a lot of people on this thread who don't see anything wrong in hitting their spouse so long as it's justified, they too probably saw their dad's beat their mum's,and they saw their mum's take it and endure the marriage, so they grew up with the mentality that's it's ok.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Lilimax(f): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
elfmann:

That is d reality..women beat kids who are not born by them, men do the same-their wives.
Abgi! Beating of maids and beating of wives are incomparable although none of them is good embarassed
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
lovelygurl:

Even those that will are saying what about the kids are dumb. Are kids supposed to be brought up in a home of violence
not realy...wayo girl were you con go?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 04, 2017
lovelygurl:
Her stupidity is freaking me out
why do u say so?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by andyanders: 2:10pm On May 04, 2017
Came:
I don think wetin she do way fit warrant that kind beating, highest he go say she pursue another man, but that one still no warrant that kind beating at all.... Na wa oooo , how person go beat person pikin like that....most men who do this knows that no family member of the woman is strong enough or rich enough to confront them.... Doooohhh mercy.

Exactly. If she is my sister, I will surely get back on the guy real bad in which he MUST have his pound of flesh destroyed by any means. Will not contact any law enforcement agents on this. Will ask my sister to relax and pretend as if nothing happens and I will strike him with no trace.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Stanleyville(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
Is coughing blood kwa!..dis woman can lie Ooo

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by cruzyteejay(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2017
All these restraint order sef,restrained from getting close to her (1mile atleast)....ok,what if they drive past themselves on the same road,which i know is closer than 1mile,will he be charged for it?.....#justaskin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 04, 2017
2dugged:
good question, it's even worse raising kids in such toxic environment, they are bound to grow up as psychologically malnourished adults like a lot of people on this thread who don't see anything wrong in hitting their spouse so long as it's justified, they too probably saw their dad's beat their mum's,and they saw their mum's take it and endure the marriage, so they grew up with the mentality that's it's ok.

Exactly! Someone once told me training your kids is bullsh*t, they are going to be exactly like their parents except they didn't grow up with them
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Emanuola(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2017
Why would her husband not beat her up when she wouldn't stop flirting around.Useless actress!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
lovelygurl:

Exactly! Someone once told me training your kids is bullsh*t, they are going to be exactly like their parents except they didn't grow up with them
check the background of people commenting, you will find out that they at one time experienced or witnessed spousal abuse and because most times the women endure it, so they too grew up thinking it is the right thing to do,it's a psychological conditioning they went through as children and most of this people are likely to grow up being perpetrators too except by conscious effort by the individual

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by fresherdanU: 3:18pm On May 04, 2017
ITS NOT FUNNY sad embarassed. MIGHT JUST BE YOU NEXT.

kolafolabi:
Coughing blood ke? What could make her to be coughing blood when she's not (God forbid) a Tuberculosis patient...

This question goes to woman beater: Have you ever experienced your wife coughing blood after beating her?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2017
always thank God for the kind of home I came from and the kind of training I have because the very day I saw this human ngoat called Gentry picture online I look at this guy face and psych him up I saw from his face he is a pretending thug. I knew it will end this way because t shows all over his face he is a pretending thug and finally he proved it to be so.

I still don't understand why women can't recognized men like this easily mere looking at the face of this man I'm seen here shows he is a real *pretender with fake smile bloody woman panel beater*Mercy Aigbe be warn again and again don't ever come back here to say it's devil and return to this goat of a man house if you try such you will hate yourself ok because I know what you Nigeria women are always amazed me love blaming devil for a decision you should have made and safe your life from being batter. I can't understand.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by kolafolabi(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2017
fresherdanU:
ITS NOT FUNNY sad embarassed. MIGHT JUST BE YOU NEXT.

Hahhaha... No one is perfect but I reject it.

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 04, 2017
2dugged:
check the background of people commenting, you will find out that they at one time experienced or witnessed spousal abuse and because most times the women endure it, so they too grew up thinking it is the right thing to do,it's a psychological conditioning they went through as children and most of this people are likely to grow up being perpetrators too except by conscious effort by the individual

Yeah you are right. Sometimes women who have nowhere to go, due to financial problems or because they assume the ring on their finger is more important than their life, and therefore hide behind the " endure it for the kids " syndrome.
I mean, I can't really believe they think it's better if kids grow up like that. Not only will there be a higher chance of them thinking violence in homes are normal but they will also ALWAYS be a part of those drama ish. As in it's their mum and dad fighting!

This is why I keep saying women should leave the bullsh*t mentality of wanting a "rich husband", who can buy them this and that and embrace the mentality of " I want to be rich so I can buy this ad that and be financially independent".
Though in this case Mercy probably thinks the ring is more important than her life OR she's "enduring" because of her kids. I wonder how it will help them if the man kills her. Stupidity at its peek

2 Likes

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by rikamann: 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
COUGH BLOOD? She could have blood in her mouth due to injury but not coughing blood. Don't speak for sentiment reasons madam.........meanwhile wahala dey wait for you Lanre, dis commissioner don finish u
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 04, 2017
lovelygurl:

aaaaaa so u are be duplicate na abi
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by Ladychiny: 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
I am sick of this their story abeg. Please the man should be prosecuted accordingly for attempted murder. Even if Mercy na ash...he would have put her away gently, send her out of his house and life, not battering her. Rubbish...
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by cruzyteejay(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2017
Someone coughing out blood after a week?......she do av been dead by now if that is true.............i just hate feminists,didn't she visit a hospital after the "alleged" beating by her husband?......this whole saga is annoying........don't quote me if you've never been with annoying ladies that always play to the gallery just for some pity party from ignorant fellows,what nonsense
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by shewa88(f): 4:25pm On May 04, 2017
kolafolabi:
Coughing blood ke? What could make her to be coughing blood when she's not (God forbid) a Tuberculosis patient...

This question goes to woman beater: Have you ever experienced your wife coughing blood after beating her?
lol your question though

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
What did she did that made him to beated her? He cannot just beated her without any good reason, I'm sure she must have did some terrible to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Tamira Bello Graduates From University: JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter / Davido & Ice Prince Delta Fight: Shina Peller Narrates What Really Happened

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.