Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (44277 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by SkyFi: 4:51pm On May 06, 2017
Something keeps telling me some Nairalanders are playing Lala...There are many snake pictures on Internet.....I will try my luck for FP soonest
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by dacovajnr: 4:52pm On May 06, 2017
When una dey start to dey kill king cobra coz python too fucking easy to kill and wouldn't attack first undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by network22: 5:30pm On May 06, 2017
Abeg ooo na who be lala
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Reborn14(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
where is the fp and how can i get to it
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 06, 2017
grin The Return Of The Snake-Landers
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Klington: 5:55pm On May 06, 2017
subtlemee:

charcoal with salt grin
based on recession,,,,,,,, grin grin grin
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 06, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Mod. i don't know the right place to move this. The snake was killed by my brothers, i say let me show it to uncle lala if he will buy.

Lalacastilala no go allow person rest with snake for FP. What value this thread add, i no know.
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by fortunechy(m): 7:04pm On May 06, 2017
ogun state pple in this platform will be salivating right nw
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by jconsulting(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2017
I hope association of Nigeria snake will not protest their killing one day
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Believe7(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=56182297]Lalasticlala can kill anyone who tries to stand in his way...

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala now

Lol..bro i dont still understand oo..is it lala likes snakes very well or what?..pls i'm new to nairalander..explain for me
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by smartty68(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Believe7 post=56272686][/quote]
Lol! Any snake thread always make front page. Lalasticlala loves snakes
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2017
All this baby snakes you people are killing, if i release my own lalasticlala will salivate for a weekend.

1 Like

Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Elijahhopelarry(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2017
LoL.una kill this snake for uhonmora,edo state.abi CollinsWeGlobe?
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2017
Scientists, pastors, spiritualist and Imams are still trying to figure out LALA's love for snakes. Rumours had it that he's one of them!!! I said Rumours o! Not me!!! LALA oya bring your blood sample for snake test!

Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by VickieEMW(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2017
Officialkplus:
.I Sware this thing go reach front page..

Wake me up if lala don see am

Where are the conservationist?

Modified..

E don reach thanks for calling

FTC sweet die o
Its kplus once again...
Lala where u dey...food is Ready Oo!..
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by bamdly(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2017
lala but ur brother try sha cos he catch snake but u can eat snake
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2017
yes soo, abeg na who be this?
Elijahhopelarry:
LoL.una kill this snake for uhonmora,edo state.abi CollinsWeGlobe?
Re: See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) by wardell30(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2017
Emmayayodeji shocked shocked exactly how your mummy likes it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / Caption This Photo Of A Man Sleeping While Standing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.