Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! (24749 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by clintonsparkz(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017
alfajohn:
wetin him go see. He take juju hold you. Why will you guys not learn that a Ponzi scheme is guaranteed to fail. Greed and hopelessness bad combination.
I nor do na my friend I dey fight for
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by ztar(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
shoo... make whonah park well.. T.A even last sef... where you guys expecting it to last forever.. just endure your loss gracefully and move on... hope you get to fall mugu soonest
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Sammyblaq(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2017
When i saw T. A...I was like "the former governor?".

Another ERIC... i remember the head admin of a whatsapp group BULLION CASH Eric Umuteme alongside the wife Christy Umueteme and Co.

They are wanted...Bounty already placed on them.

Any ROI scheme with no website...no try.
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by cornel9297: 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
Ponzi operators are criminals pretending to be saints
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Habeyy(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2017
clintonsparkz:
TA na ponzi...anywhere u see T... Please run for ur life
thank boss,,is it d same bitcoin of a thing
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2017
anytexy:
Really? How?
register and pH den wait for the outcome after 1month
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by samijay8(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2017
clintonsparkz:
yes it us ..I hate thieves...if u see the way Eric preaches on the platform, u would feel he us a saint...Eric pairs innocent participants to pay him via his wallet...(evidence by 8pm) Eric uses siri Michael and siri scos to steal from d platform...satan and Eric who should u be scared of? my dear fear Eric that boy is a demon...full name is Eric onojitayoma...I call u Eric deny this fact...he just opened TA naira to steal more money...Please beware, The awakening committee are fraudulen
You just saw the name you no run
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
Chai
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 7:12pm On May 04, 2017
Chai I wan cry but tears no wan comot
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 7:22pm On May 04, 2017
erenax:
Chai I wan cry but tears no wan comot

Chai..them don put am ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/3780085/how-ponzi-admins-siphon-cash#56211479
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Nairalandisscam: 7:34pm On May 04, 2017
TA rocks, if you need to join a solid P2P then join the Awakening Community, and be financially free..TA pays forever.. and will never stop

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
Nairalandisscam:
TA rocks, if you need to join a solid P2P then join the Awakening Community, and be financially free..TA pays forever.. and will never stop

Come and buy my TA account with $1392 btc at $500 btc since you still have hope

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 7:45pm On May 04, 2017
Chai
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by penzino(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
My first GD.
#Letlovelead

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by cephask: 8:02pm On May 04, 2017
TA pays. Haters should sit back and watch. Why do you guys have P2P so much. What you don't understand is bigger than you.

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by penzino(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
TA been blessing people.

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by kimchi: 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
Nigerians tho...Now a fellow Nigerian was creative enough to come up with an idea to help people, instead of us to help build the platform we're tarnishing it's name. TA is not MMM neither is it GHW or any stupid ponzi. It was out of the loss felt from these stupid platforms that TA was birth!! Why do Nigerians think only 'one sidedly'?? The people who posted this please did TA take your money? or that of your friend or relative? This story and accusations on Eric don't have ANY grounds. after all, Siri scos and Siri Michael were also matched to pay people, so what's the big deal if you discovered Eric has two more accounts? that means he's a fraud??!! . The delay in GH has been explained to all participants. For those who think TA has crashed better hide in shame when you start hearing news of peoples GH. TA is not a ponzi but a movement to help fellow Nigerians. This post is so wrong my dear.. very wrong

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 8:18pm On May 04, 2017
See what was posted...Nigerians are greedy

On investigations,it was discovered the admin sucked the platform dry by assigning GH to themselves using different names and different mobile numbers.

A user registered on the awakening community and paid the activation fee to the central account used by TA...After doing so,he was matched to pay different participants on the platform.One of the participant that was paid is a user called "Siri Scos" with mobile number 09075202956 and email mediabaseblog@gmail.com.

On the 20th day which supposed to be the get donation day,he paid a re-commitment amount which was matched the same day.After this he requested for get help and was placed on a "So called queue" which lasted for 10 days.

When he was eventually matched,he was matched to get donation from several people which included another particular user called "Siri Michael" with mobile number 09075202956.This user defaulted after 3 days.It became suspicious that immediately after my he clicked the rematch button,this same user called "siri michael" was merged to another participant for payment on the pairing list which was introduced on the platform.

On discovering this,the mobile number of "siri Michael" was compared to that of "siri scos" and it was discovered to be same.This mobile number was then run through call software and the owner of the mobile number was discovered to be the admin of the Ponzi scheme (ERIC).

To ascertain this was right,the email was also ran through search engine and it automatically linked to his blog which was taken down immediately he was confronted.

We also did a general study of people that have been paired to the user called "siri Michael" for getting help and it was discovered the user is just a dummy user used by the admin.

It is also worth to know the "siri scos" is the user used by the admin to get payments to himself and "siri Michael" is one used as a dummy for participants.

On checking the block chain account of the scheme,it was discovered that the admin has been siphoning cash from the wallet and sending this donations consistently to himself every 4 days in tunes of thousands.

In addition,just a few days ago,the Naira platform was abruptly open probably to siphon more cash or offset more bills incurred.

Currently a lot of participants have been on the queue for more than 16 days and cant get their capital.

Beware of the awakening community and continue at your own risk.

This is just one in the many accounts that the admin has...

Ponzi is Ponzi...No matter what you do.

All the screenshots below shows evidences

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by Elixir123: 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
It's 8 pm already na.You no post your evidence again?
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by itaf: 8:21pm On May 04, 2017
Elixir123:

Its a personal vendenta from a yahoo nigga........

But he failed already

Thanks to him anyway T.A. waxing stronger

2 Likes

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 8:27pm On May 04, 2017
smog99:
Fools you guys will never alow go to be...TA pays you guys should watch out...TA is the revolution prof of payment loading soon. #istandwithTA #TAnababa

TA account with $1392 btc for sale at $500.

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
cephask:
TA pays. Haters should sit back and watch. Why do you guys have P2P so much. What you don't understand is bigger than you.

Pls buy my account since u still have hope

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
Elixir123:

see ooo..https://www.nairaland.com/3780085/how-ponzi-admins-siphon-cash/1#3780085.34
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by stockbear: 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
erenax:

TA account with $1392 btc for sale at $500.

lool..you don start to dey hawk account.....
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
Pls help me.. If you still have hope in TA come and buy my account. Pls I need my money urgently, I had plans for the money before this delay. Pls help and buy my account, I will sell at cheaper price
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by henryboyle(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
TA IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN NIGERIA. DON'T MIND DISTRACTORS WHO DO NOT WANT YOU TO BENEFIT FROM TA. TA FOR EVER.

1 Like

Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by erenax: 8:40pm On May 04, 2017
smog99:

If you are actually am TAmily quote your account username...Fool! $1392 ni.....See church rat with and dollars

Pls if you don't want to buy why are you insulting me... I had plans for my money before this delay, and I want to sell it cos i need funds urgently
Re: The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! by smog99(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.