Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story (805 Views)

What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 3:13am On May 04, 2017
Why you are attack in your dreams is because you are in a market Square. You are occupying a big space which someone else wants to live in. your body is the best house in town. And so many forces craving to live in them. This isn't a house made by human hands. it's a specific building which houses a soul and a spirit inside.

In the natural world you are in contact with several agents of light and darkness which you are not even aware of, until when you go to sleep, they will now reappear to finish the deal with you. We are in a war front" everyone should accept this and fare well, or else everyday you keep hearing volume of human casualties.

Injuries, sicknesses and diseases death and suffering all because we aren't​ transacting with the currency of heaven. Many are using the key of death and hell, they open and what do you get? Life is not complicated as speculated. It has a manual like every other products and machines. you must first study to live before you begin living.

You don't just know of yourself from the books of the world. what the books of men are telling you about you, you accept that and built your foundation on men doctrines. you are a big joke and you will soon find out when the troubles comes. Life must be built on something firm and unshakable.

Do you mean that if you will live a hundred years, you will continue to suffer lots of attacks from forces contrary to your mission, one powerful fact you should know about yourself is that you have been commissioned to shine and the darkness should not comprehend you.

As long as you are in this natural world, forces of evil will continue to trouble you with views contrary to your original goal. If they can not get you in the natural, they will show up in your dreams. Thereby causing you nightmares and violent dream.

How do you overcome this evil? You must know who you are, and must henceforth​ walk in the Spirit for the weapon of your warfare isn't canal but mighty through the living God. If you match them with the right weapon they will bow to your superior power. But if your link is weak and down it will be oppression till death.....

Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 4:20am On May 04, 2017
Wonderful
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by chigoziri2403(m): 4:43am On May 04, 2017
so what is the solution?
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2017
chigoziri2403:
so what is the solution?
How do you overcome this evil? You must know who you are, and must henceforth​ walk in the Spirit for the weapon of your warfare isn't canal but mighty through the living God. If you match them with the right weapon they will bow to your superior power. But if your link is weak and down it will be oppression till death.....
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by chigoziri2403(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:

please what are the weapons?
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
chigoziri2403:
please what are the weapons?

You will be taught when you are ready
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by chigoziri2403(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You will be taught when you are ready
please I am ready
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
chigoziri2403:
please I am ready

spirits are controlled by words and the reality of who you are.

If you are on WhatsApp. Let me talk to you personally
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by chigoziri2403(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:

spirits are controlled by words and the reality of who you are.

If you are on WhatsApp. Let me talk to you personally
I am, can I send you a pm?
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2017
chigoziri2403:
I am, can I send you a pm?

My number is on my profile....

PM me and identify yourself.

Thanks
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by chigoziri2403(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
lightblazingnow:

My number is on my profile....
PM me and identify yourself.

Thanks
sent you a whatsapp message
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
sent you a whatsapp message
there you have it
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by chigoziri2403(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:
there you have it
no reply yet, the message hasn't been delivered
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
no reply yet, the message hasn't been delivered
thank God you finally got it
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 2:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Great
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 02, 2017
I see a lot of lost and confused people in here about to start worshipping the OP soon like they do in their churches... DADDY THIS....MUMMY THAT.....

You are your own man. You decide whether those dreams mean a thing beyond the fact that your subconsious is just playing out some memories and whatnots.

It's up to you decide that some evil is chasing you about, and very soon you become delusional and start looking to a fellow man to give you his number for you to call and receive prayers and scriptures to read. In a short while you are made to believe you're being haunted and must submit to whatever that fellow man tells you to do to receive relief. Bring money...give tithes....sow seeds...spend days and nights in church....clean the church. And while you're doing all this, you start to really get into real trouble cos soon you start to miss out on your work time or business time, you start to eat into your savings, and ver soon and slowly like it is written in the bible " poverty will creep upon you like a robber" .
And before you realise you have eventually succeded to enrich your 'DADDY' , you'd be so far gone.

Guess what....when you go back to 'DADDY' for help, he is going to tell you 'God will provide'. And when they build Universities and secondary schools with your money, your children can't attend it cos you can't afford it no more.
Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by OtemAtum: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
The best way to deal with nightmares is to turn them to lucid dreams. Then you will become the hero in it, just as if you are watching a film on your TV. I LOVE MY NIGHTMARES BECAUSE I ALWAYS BEAT MY ATTACKERS SILLY IN THEM.

1 Like

Re: You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story by lightblazingnow(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Grace

(1) (Reply)

Big Shocker! Lord Yahshua Lied About "Coming To Save The World!" (well, *duh!*) / Judge Shows Pastor How Tithing Is Unbiblical / Why Do Christains Want To Force Religion Down The Throat Of There Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.