Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str (691 Views)

Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast / We Cannot Help Biafra, But We Can Support Development Commission For Se / Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by Youngadvocate(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2017
A logical careful look at the trend of events and circumstances surrounding the bail of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, will reveal that these five things underlisted are as much indispensable as the struggle it self.

Take a look...

1. Reach out as far as possible, to the families of those who lost their lives in the struggle: he is not restricted from meeting people. Think of the joy this move would spark in the lives of these parents, the confidence it would restore to the struggle, the genuineness of belief it will reassure, seeing the now famous and well revered especially, amongst the Igbo people of extraction, Nnamdi Kanu, relate with these people would be perhaps, the best of thing to spark hope in these parents. I don't think they would wish anything more, not certainly money which can't buy back their lost loved ones. Nnamdi Kanu can't address them in the press, so, what's rather the best option is include them in your "thank you tour."

2. Dine with South Eastern politicians using a very long spoon. Yes, while you want to get some experience, information, and thoughts from the politicians from our region and dig out their minds, please, Kanu, be extremely cautious. Just like the political leaders all over Nigeria, most of the leaders from our part are just damn corrupt. The song of Biafra freedom irritates their ear even though they shine their teeth on you. You know why, because the present arrangement of Nigeria favours them. Yes, they are beneficiaries of the contraception; they are people who represent the 5% from South East that may unleash their arsenal to force you out of the struggle for self-determination of Biafran.

3. You need money. In as much as money shouldn't be a determinant factor, I make bold to say that no struggle is ever sustained with heavy reliance on aids and financial contributions from persons and individuals. You can't even try it with these Nigerian rich men particularly, Igbo leaders, else, the Biafran struggle you spearhead will suffer. It would certainly be at the mercy of these men and of course, they detest every sound of Biafra, though they love to hear Igbo. And so, Kanu, you must monetise, to begin with, some of Radio Biafra platforms. Opening the platforms for ads and sources of income wouldn't be bad an idea to have. Anyway, I think you know too well on this.

3. Please, as soon as possible, file for appeal on your bail conditions, especially to have your passports back and secondly, to address the press. Two major reasons follow from these points. One, you just need to address the press or give press release. If not, rumours and misinformation will be peddled by touts and disgruntled elements whom I suppose, would largely be implanted by the APC, your strongest enemy. When you don't talk and your followers don't hear you and such deep rumours as the one sold out by the APC owned News TV currently, are peddled around, honestly, people's mind will begin to wane and when that happens, Sir, the fire will continue to die down. Information is power and re-creator of the mind.

Two, your passport is quite indispensable because, as it stands, you just need to begin travelling. The Biafran agitation I suppose has taken a different turn, the present struggle is moving with the trend of civilisation, where power is no longer largely dependent on fierceness, or physical force, but is largely intellectual. It is the time to unleash the power of the intellect by travelling out, meeting world leaders and whomever necessary, engaging in discussions and negotiations, while the traditional methods of rallies and protests are carried out by the boys and followers. You just have to marry the two ideologies or else, the struggle will largely suffer. You need to travel and take the message of rational sympathy and support for the Biafran struggle along with you to the world leaders. And you can't do any of these without your passport.

Complete Reading: http://igbobia.com/?q=biafra-5-important-things-nnamdi-kanu-has-not-donemust-do-to-help-biafra-struggle.html

Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by segebase(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2017
eee
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by whitebeard(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2017
see them it is a non biafran that is helping them explain the situation critically, foolish flat heads they can't think like this all they know is fight and disrupt peace like the aboki's I even wonder how different they are from the aboki's in terms of causing chaos..

they simply can't sit down to tink

op thank u jare..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by menxer: 7:16am On May 04, 2017
I just noticed a blind assumption, that APC is the enemy of IPOB, making IPOB a political party, albeit not registered as such, since APC as a political party can only oppose another political party.
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by Agumbankembu: 7:27am On May 04, 2017
menxer:
I just noticed a blind assumption, that APC is the enemy of IPOB, making IPOB a political party, albeit not registered as such, since APC as a political party can only oppose another political party.

Exactly what I was saying in my mind yesterday. APC is so fixated on opposing anything Biafra, that I am wondering if they think IPOB is a political party. There is a former HOR member who is a chieftain of APC but he is an IPOB member, how do they reconcile that?

Opposition of Biafraland should not even be from a party, agencies like NOA should be the ones doing such thing, but I guess everything works upside down in Nigeria.
APC opposes everything even themselves.
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by babyfaceafrica: 7:29am On May 04, 2017
Noted
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by wanimo: 8:17am On May 04, 2017
I quite agree with this 100%. However we do not know what Nnamdi Kanu's plans are. The man is so intelligent and very unpredictable.
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by BrutalJab: 8:23am On May 04, 2017
Youngadvocate:
A logical careful look at the trend of events and circumstances surrounding the bail of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, will reveal that these five things underlisted are as much indispensable as the struggle it self.

Take a look...

1. Reach out as far as possible, to the families of those who lost their lives in the struggle: he is not restricted from meeting people. Think of the joy this move would spark in the lives of these parents, the confidence it would restore to the struggle, the genuineness of belief it will reassure, seeing the now famous and well revered especially, amongst the Igbo people of extraction, Nnamdi Kanu, relate with these people would be perhaps, the best of thing to spark hope in these parents. I don't think they would wish anything more, not certainly money which can't buy back their lost loved ones. Nnamdi Kanu can't address them in the press, so, what's rather the best option is include them in your "thank you tour."

2. Dine with South Eastern politicians using a very long spoon. Yes, while you want to get some experience, information, and thoughts from the politicians from our region and dig out their minds, please, Kanu, be extremely cautious. Just like the political leaders all over Nigeria, most of the leaders from our part are just damn corrupt. The song of Biafra freedom irritates their ear even though they shine their teeth on you. You know why, because the present arrangement of Nigeria favours them. Yes, they are beneficiaries of the contraception; they are people who represent the 5% from South East that may unleash their arsenal to force you out of the struggle for self-determination of Biafran.

3. You need money. In as much as money shouldn't be a determinant factor, I make bold to say that no struggle is ever sustained with heavy reliance on aids and financial contributions from persons and individuals. You can't even try it with these Nigerian rich men particularly, Igbo leaders, else, the Biafran struggle you spearhead will suffer. It would certainly be at the mercy of these men and of course, they detest every sound of Biafra, though they love to hear Igbo. And so, Kanu, you must monetise, to begin with, some of Radio Biafra platforms. Opening the platforms for ads and sources of income wouldn't be bad an idea to have. Anyway, I think you know too well on this.

3. Please, as soon as possible, file for appeal on your bail conditions, especially to have your passports back and secondly, to address the press. Two major reasons follow from these points. One, you just need to address the press or give press release. If not, rumours and misinformation will be peddled by touts and disgruntled elements whom I suppose, would largely be implanted by the APC, your strongest enemy. When you don't talk and your followers don't hear you and such deep rumours as the one sold out by the APC owned News TV currently, are peddled around, honestly, people's mind will begin to wane and when that happens, Sir, the fire will continue to die down. Information is power and re-creator of the mind.

Two, your passport is quite indispensable because, as it stands, you just need to begin travelling. The Biafran agitation I suppose has taken a different turn, the present struggle is moving with the trend of civilisation, where power is no longer largely dependent on fierceness, or physical force, but is largely intellectual. It is the time to unleash the power of the intellect by travelling out, meeting world leaders and whomever necessary, engaging in discussions and negotiations, while the traditional methods of rallies and protests are carried out by the boys and followers. You just have to marry the two ideologies or else, the struggle will largely suffer. You need to travel and take the message of rational sympathy and support for the Biafran struggle along with you to the world leaders. And you can't do any of these without your passport.

Complete Reading: http://igbobia.com/?q=biafra-5-important-things-nnamdi-kanu-has-not-donemust-do-to-help-biafra-struggle.html
A Nigerian telling Igbos what to do?

You better face your brown roof region first
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by Ogalanyachieze: 8:30am On May 04, 2017
Well said but we wont be moved by apc's media propaganda as for travelling not for now even if he gets his passport back. Lest followers thinks he ran away. He needs to stay back for now first is to appeal against bail conditions so he can hold rallys and address press, but that will pose some difficulties with 2019 around the corner. They may accuse him of running political campaing. So for now the ipob as an org. Will do that along side radio biafra with family writers. His court case will be the rallying pivot
Re: Biafra: 5 Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Done...must Do To Help Biafra Str by Youngadvocate(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2017
BrutalJab:

A Nigerian telling Igbos what to do?

You better face your brown roof region first

Nnwanne...it is from Nwafor, not a Nigerian, read the text to the latter...The writer is Obi Ugochukwu

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Stunning Photos Of Late Musa Yardua's Beautiful Daughter, Aisha / Disaster In Frsc A Must Read / Almajiri System Is Not Islamic -sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.