Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth (1307 Views)

BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth / What Are Implications Of Reducing Age As Against The Age On WAEC Certificate? / Navy Changes Date Of 2017 Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by Nobody: 11:09am On May 04, 2017
Good morning to u all.
Pls I need ur contribution as to know your availability the next line of action to take.
I collected my original WAEC result last two weeks and I discover there was an error with my date of birth. WAEC added a year to my year.E.g instead of 2004, they wrote 2005.Now I have been asked to submit my certificate of Birth and the original WAEC result for an interview.How do I go about it?
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by kimewills(f): 11:28am On May 04, 2017
Go to a court and swear an affidavit stating that WAEC made a mistake. Or you could go with your birth certificate.
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by betty616(f): 11:29am On May 04, 2017
I have same issue. When I complained to the school, they said I could use an affidavit. They said I should go swear an affidavit in the court
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 04, 2017
kimewills:
Go to a court and swear an affidavit stating that WAEC made a mistake. Or you could go with your birth certificate.
OK thanks
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2017
betty616:
I have same issue. When I complained to the school, they said I could use an affidavit. They said I should go swear an affidavit in the court
OK thanks and av u been able to do that?
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by betty616(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
femialabi2016:

OK thanks and av u been able to do that?
I haven't done that yet
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 04, 2017
I had the same issue and had an interview with UBA. I was asked to go to Waec to correct it. I was told it will take 6months to be ready and to pay 10 thousand naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 04, 2017
indomienoodles:
I had the same issue and had an interview with UBA. I was asked to go to Waec to correct it. I was told it will take 6months to be ready and to pay 10 thousand naira.
OK thanks. But didnt that affect you from the interview you went for?
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by playcharles(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2017
femialabi2016:
Good morning to u all.
Pls I need ur contribution as to know your availability the next line of action to take.
I collected my original WAEC result last two weeks and I discover there was an error with my date of birth. WAEC added a year to my year.E.g instead of 2004, they wrote 2005.Now I have been asked to submit my certificate of Birth and the original WAEC result for an interview.How do I go about it?

Go to waec office ... N10k, you will wait for 6months... original certificate will be collected from you, make sure you make a color copy duplicate just in case .
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by Nobody: 7:15am On May 05, 2017
femialabi2016:

OK thanks. But didnt that affect you from the interview you went for?

It did ooo, cos we dat was affected was asked to leave, dey asked us to instruct Waec to send d corrected copy to dem directly. Nd u knw nw, dat would take time.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by donchinexd(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2017
indomienoodles:

It did ooo, cos we dat was affected was asked to leave, dey asked us to instruct Waec to send d corrected copy to dem directly. Nd u knw nw, dat would take time.
same thing with me, I guess happened around September
Re: WAEC Made Mistake With My Date Of Birth by thesicilian: 9:26pm On May 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Pricewaterhousecooper / United Capital Plc Job Vacancies – 12 Positions / Interview Invitation For The Post Of A Financial Analyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.