Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan (5667 Views)

Poll: Which team will get all 3 points?

Arsenal: 75% (25 votes)
Everton: 0% (0 votes)
Neither. . .they'll get a point each: 24% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Hull City Vs Chelsea On Saturday 9th Jan; 1.45pm Nig Time(Postponed) / Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan / West Ham United (0)Vs Liverpool (3)On Saturday 9th May. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dyabman(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
a pity, , Better luck next time Everton.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
A draw was the best we could hope for in such bad weather.

Scant consolation
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by bandely(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
dayokanu:

6 minutes 30 seconds added at the Emirates

GAYYners what do you have to say
nateevs:

Haba!  How many minutes?
If it is Chelsea, they will start complaining!
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by edoyad(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2010
Entertaining game. Too bad we couldn't win
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by v3: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
shewupid!arrant nansense! angry

Wenger & the boyz should be flogged!No excuse

Pathetic display. . don't they realise whats @ stake here?

AW has no excuse to give, he MUST buy! angry angry
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Scant consolation

Its not consolation, considering the conditions i'd be happy with a point. Chelsea and Man U will drop points later. I'm more worried about Denilson.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
bandely:

If it is Chelsea, they will start complaining!

If it is United, GAYnners would hyper-ventilate. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
v3:

shewupid!arrant nansense! angry

Wenger & the boyz should be flogged!No excuse

Pathetic display. . don't they realise whats @ stake here?

AW has no excuse to give, he MUST buy! angry angry

buy who? A player specially designed to play in snow?

We only need one striker, let Campbell come in as a sub to the CBs and we are good to go.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
Ok, so they'll naturally blame it on the weather, better than calling an extra time of over 6 minutes (in the words of a senile one) an insult to the game
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by ritchboy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
Worst performance of the season!!!!!!!!

the only consolation is Man Utd's imminent humiliation at St Andrew's  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by edoyad(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Considering we drew on a difficult day, i say bravo gunners. At equal games played we're 3 points behind Chelsea .
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by v3: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
Its OBVIOUS the strikers CAN'T get the job done. . .pathetic!

I think bringing Sol is akin to the case of Mikael "Cannon Head" Silvestre.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by nateevs(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
davidylan:

Its not consolation, considering the conditions i'd be happy with a point. Chelsea and Man U will drop points later. I'm more worried about Denilson.

Arsenal will always drop more points than Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
Eduardo is the worst Brazillian in history.

Since everyone is reviving the invincibles Sol Campbell, Patrick Vieira you too Better bring back Dennis Bergkamp
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dyabman(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Or Mark overmars shocked
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
dayokanu:

Eduardo is the worst Brazillian in history.

Since everyone is reviving the invincibles Sol Campbell, Patrick Vieira you too Better bring back Dennis Bergkamp

And Lehmann. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by edoyad(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Denilson looks like a long term to me. I don't know what you guys are complaining about honestly, we've closed the gap from eleven to three points in the space of one month. With the right signings we should be top in 4 weeks provided the injuries don't mount.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dyabman(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
Or David Seaman of 2003. . . grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by ritchboy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2010

why not Pascal Cygan? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dayokanu(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
A back four of Lee Dixon, Steve Bould Tony Adams and Nigel Winteburn would solve all these GAYYners problem

but WenGAY prefers the anus young, fresh and teen so he wont buy the experienced players
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dyabman(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
Me think the Young fresh anus will make him reach quick ''Orgasm'', grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2010
And make WenGAY "Halleluyah" I mean reach org[i]a[/i]sm
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by harmeenut: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why all these rantings. Is Arsenal the only club in EPL. Keep on ranting while the gunners keep moving on. B4 the begining of the season, you taunt Arsenal to place 7 in the table, 6 weeks ago, you taunt them to drop out of the top 4, but the team is close to coming 2nd on table with 3 points adrift the league leader, of course the worst is still coming for your teams & you will face the unwanted reality of having Arsenal making the title a 3-horse race instead of your predicted 2-horse race.

Gunners till I die grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dyabman(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
You are the most fooliest fool on earth supporting Ass-Anal,

@DK

check this word in Bold . . .very funny,

harmeenut:

Why all these rantings. Is Arsenal the only club in EPL. Keep on ranting while the gunners keep moving on. B4 the begining of the season, you taunt Arsenal to place 7 in the table, 6 weeks ago, you taunt them to drop out of the top 4, but the team is close to coming 2nd on table with 3 points adrift the league leader, of course the worst is still coming for your teams & you will face the unwanted reality of having Arsenal making the title a 3-horse race instead of your predicted 2-horse race.

Gunners till I die grin

Now Bleep shit , whos not moving on. . . tongue
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by ayusman16(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
dyabman:

You are the most fooliest fool on earth supporting backside-Anal,

@DK

check this word in Bold . . .very funny,

Now bleep poo , whos not moving on. . . tongue

I think you are the fooliest fool for underestimating the Gunners. I remember nobody gave us any chance.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Win a trophy you are here celebrating second position
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by ayusman16(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
Go carry your own cross.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by HNIC(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
Rubbish conditions
We were outplayed by the Merceysiders
But we fought hard to grab a point from the duel
What are the haterz talking about?
It was 5 minutes of injury time and it became 6 because of the injuries.
At least you will never hear AW suggest the ref should add more time till Arsenal scores tongue
Check the records haterz
Rozzi's goal was in the 92nd minute.
The minimum added these days is usually 3 minutes
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by ayusman16(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Dont mind them. They were busy ejaculating in our thread while their butt is being whooped by Birminghan.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by FBS: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
erm erm. . .where is allboyz with his 6-1 predo? I laugh in kolanut! grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
Like many have predicted, this title challenge will be dead and buried by February without a striker.
Re: Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan by rasputinn(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
AW,market dey open ooo,wetin you dey wait for
Give us a DMF and solid striker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 28th April 2012 / Barcelona Vs Apoel Nicosia : UCL (1 - 0) On 17th September 2014 / European League Results For Matches Played Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.