Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Always Growing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Growing (295 Views)

Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian / What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? / Joy Oyedepo's 'Miracle' Arms Growing Video Gets Her Blasted (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Growing by overcomersfaith(f): 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
He is the Great I AM.

Beloved, on this first faith clinic, I came to introduce to you the Great Physician called “The Great I AM”

I AM Who I AM. Thus says the Lord of Hosts. Beloved can you remember the first time this statement was made in the bible. It was when Moses encountered God in the wilderness where he was keeping sheep. God instructed him to go to Pharaoh and tell him to release the children of Israel so that they will go and Worship Him. Moses asked God “Who am I, that I should go to pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?” What did God said to him- And God said unto Moses, “I AM THAT I AM sent you.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/always-growing-2/

(1) (Reply)

Something Great Is Around. / Share Your Fellowship Experience As An Undergraduate. / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.