Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine (32715 Views)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Ijaya123: 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
davodyguy:
Why always Nigerians?

Are they cursed?

Point of order.

Why always Igbos?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by wristbangle: 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
Oh God! Not again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by JideAmuGiaka: 3:24pm On May 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Micah360(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
booked
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by goshen26: 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
I won't say anyrhing, cos if I talk now one drnoel, who is seeking for internet favorism will request for my neck again...

One thing is sure; one day the chaff will be separated from the harvested produce cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by davodyguy: 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

Point of order.

Why always Igbos?

I'll rule you out of Order.

He traveled with a Nigerian Passport pls

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by LionDeLeo: 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
Na dem, potopoto land must be developed.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Sultanchidi(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
Flatrons aka developers

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ajalawole(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
NCAN reporting live for duty. Ilorin kwara state.

I dont need to read this update
cuz am sure its our brother the promoters from the Igbo federation of baifra republic. sad sad
na them cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Lukenitheooo6(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
i came to check name
it is an igbo man
up ipob
Get rich or die trying
hustler to the last

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by jayAjoku(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
I see Developers everywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin
N.C.A.N saw this coming we just wanted to donate Mb grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Lukenitheooo6(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
i came to check name
it is an igbo man
up ipob
Get rich or die trying
hustler to the last
ncan chairman esut branch reporting

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by omenkaLives(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the World development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

grin

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 04, 2017
His name is 

Thomas Uchenna Onyema --- NCAN?

one of the flatrons.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by wristbangle: 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the World development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by MasterChen: 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
grin

Senior maaaaaan. I throway salute

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by omenkaLives(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Dude, you are stark raving mad! cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Austinoiz(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahahahahaha...lwkmd!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Okpabana: 3:31pm On May 04, 2017
Pls make then give these people their Biafra abeg. They have completely tarnish Naija image abroad. Why always them. .........Black Jewish

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by mubrix(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.
bro yhu got dis ryt..am a yoruba but we all have to present our image in a good way..we are one..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Austinoiz(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2017
I hate it when an idiot brings shame to us.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ettybaba(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2017
The world is still celebrating Olufemi Joshua for winning Klitschko but our flatie neighbours are bent on ruining the glory.
Shame!!!

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by BlueRayDick: 3:33pm On May 04, 2017
So because afonja Anthony Joshua dey trend , the Igbos want to take the shine off him and trend with their usual eport trade? The igwe must hear of this

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by heenriiy19(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
Pablo escoba family[color=#550000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by richard870(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Malta
E dey inside Malta Guinness #Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by gonkin(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
Na wa, every 2days one drug burst Make dem catch all of them sef Good
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Lowoa: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
na dem
lfleak:
see those flatinoees! they cant succeed without drugs! grin

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Let's even assume you are right, are you trying to tell the whole world that Igbo names have become so synonymous with drug trafficking and global crime that other tribes now have to do a name change to ensure "easy passage of drugs" like you put it?

I am so ashamed of being Igbo right now. sad Pls where or how can I change tribe?
1000 likes for u!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
Dem take cocaine swear for Igbos?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by IstandWitBuhari: 3:35pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

I' m trying to laugh at ur dry joke but its so difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Hoodlum Beats, Rapes 27-Year-Old Woman Over Greeting ‘offence' / Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.