Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine (32740 Views)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by JANK23H(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

We don't excel at money rituals.
We know the money rituals kings.

The igbos are so bad, yet you are scared of existing without them
Igbos are into money rituals too.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nwakaumu(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
osu ibo, I guess Otokoto and Clifford Orji are both from Maiduguri.

On the contrary, you ibos are the one that cannot exist without other tribes in Nigeria. Your existence is owed to the graciousness of other tribes. You wanderers constitute the highest number of economic refugee within the country. Deporting you all back to your gulley eroded and landlocked five south east state will spell doom to your endangered tribe, and very soon, you all will certainly be deported to the redmud land you come from
AFonja stop spitting your Ewedu-infested saliva over the thread.you'd better go change you brown roofs and develop the slums you called town.for your info:Igbos are using the same drug money to buy up your ancestral lands including una papa grave yard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by otimothy(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.

I dont want to accept that an igbo man wrote this, however i duff my hat for your honesty, meanwhile its on nairaland they fight over tribe while outside our shores that guy is a NIGERIAN.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by olajizz01(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Money what?money ritual,u are the lead tribe,others follow,i lived in Orsu Ihitte ukwa in Orsu LG of Imo state for few years,in every giant building,there must be slowpoke(dindinrin) attached to it and most of the owners were living in lagos,their money machines were at their country home.even the house i lived was not an exception,he was selling concoction(agbo and agunmu)for lagos but have an estate in his country home.Let us just stop here for now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2017
Lol. Make I no lie, I just park to check names, and I wasn't disappointed. Na we we.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by airminem(f): 4:21pm On May 04, 2017
He risk the hangman if convicted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by bizzibodi(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
Those curse black jews!just go to crime free,drug free,serene country to spoil them.malta Hia!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

grin cheesy grin You are wicked grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm one of those your post mocks, but your (Draymond Green-Kevin Durant) meme is so apt, as is the sarcasm behind it.

Golden State Warriors for the Championship!

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

guy u no well

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.

You're hopeless...

So trafficking drugs is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Olabestonic001(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Now wonders why one of them was hating that they ain't popular in Church Ministry. How can a people who are money-centric endure the financial crunch in ministry? They'll abandon their calling if its not so self-serving. Only very few of them have outgrown that unusual greed for monetary gains.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Balkan(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Make I no lie, I just park to check names, and I wasn't disappointed. Na we we.
it's a business of people who are brave. Not for those who will wait for children going to school corner them one side, kill them and use their parts for money ritual.

What makes a man is his ability to own up when business goes bad. He did not cry. He did not embezzele your public fund. He did not still from your government.

Kashamu your senator is wanted all over the world. A drug kingpin well known is making laws for you.

Afonja coward.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by policy12: 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Lol bros u wicked with that meme and ur comment I can't stop laughing. Developer's Chai.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by imanicah(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2017
NDIGBO'S ARE NOT ALWAYS FAR FROM CRIMES.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ipobarecriminals: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
sad stop calling Those STRANGER'S'/IMMIGRANTS Nigerians.He's Indonesians,take him to joko widodo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by juman(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2017
veekid:
Flatinoes never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by pablito21: 4:43pm On May 04, 2017
theres no business like blow business
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2017
Balkan:
it's a business of people who are brave. Not for those who will wait for children going to school corner them one side, kill them and use their parts for money ritual.

What makes a man is his ability to own up when business goes bad. He did not cry. He did not embezzele your public fund. He did not still from your government.

Kashamu your senator is wanted all over the world. A drug kingpin well known is making laws for you.

Afonja coward.

Lol. MasterChen, if not for your funny meme and my honesty, my bloda won't be all over my dick like this.

As for you Balkan, our bloda Chinua Achebe said that cowards often point at the ruins of where brave men used to live. Use your head, else your bravery would only end up in your life being balkanised.

Jisike nwanne. Udo diri anyi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Momoh7(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
na my brothers from the yeast side

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by nello111: 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
Sorry to say bt most of us r dumb. Some of us r saying we want 1 nigeria bt if any news about drug pushing shows up some of us would be proud to say "i came to check names" meanwhile a Nigerian is a Nigerian outside this country. Are the yorubas holier than the igbos? Are the hausas crime free?? Make una day continue with the archaic tribalistic behavior it would help us move forward in this country.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by burkingx(f): 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
NO COMMENT gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by MasterChen: 4:49pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. MasterChen, if not for your funny meme and my honesty, my bloda won't be all over my dick like this.

As for you Balkan, our bloda Chinua Achebe said that cowards often point at the ruins of where brave men used to live. Use your head, else your bravery would only end up in your life being balkanised.

Jisike nwanne. Udo diri anyi.

That clown you quoted sounds like he's one of them . Dem go soon catch am

He's even trying to defend this nonsense. Okpo talk say na bravery grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by 2shure: 4:51pm On May 04, 2017
Ma niggi.
I'm your

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
Kill me if you can.

Igbos âre the ones tarnishing the image of this country outside Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

That clown you quoted sounds like he's one of them . Dem go soon catch am
He's even trying to defend this nonsense. Okpo talk say na bravery grin

Who bravery epp?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Butterworth: 4:59pm On May 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
Suya.... North
#####
Education... West
#####
Drug....

AFONJA using IGBO name to procure passport since 5 century.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Kill me if you can.

Igbos âre the ones tarnishing the image of this country outside Nigeria
if dem buy casket for u lemm know,I nor get money to buy
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by omobabaonibaba(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2017
people wey FG they cover their shame, dem still they clamour for nonsense Biafra

those countries would have banned Nigerians, if not that they must have been told/known that is made up of three tribes

Igbo read my lips, collect your Biafra today and see most countries ban the hell out of u like FIFA
banning players

Igbo land is a disgrace to Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole

frustrated region

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Bofoy4(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
Suya.... North ##### Education... West ##### Drug....
south eastern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Bofoy4(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
Suya.... North ##### Education... West ##### Drug....
south eastern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2017
nello111:
Sorry to say bt most of us r dumb. Some of us r saying we want 1 nigeria bt if any news about drug pushing shows up some of us would be proud to say "i came to check names" meanwhile a Nigerian is a Nigerian outside this country. Are the yorubas holier than the igbos? Are the hausas crime free?? Make una day continue with the archaic tribalistic behavior it would help us move forward in this country.

Some foools do it out of real tribalism, some outta love for likes and some just as a coping mechanism for the grief that our one Nigeria has become.

Depends on which side of the lens you're viewing from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River / Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.