Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

3 Ways To Make Yourself Indispensable At Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Ways To Make Yourself Indispensable At Work (10532 Views)

Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / How To Become Practically Indispensable As A Teacher / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 3 Ways To Make Yourself Indispensable At Work by lawrykings(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2017
Joenyam:
There is no such thing as being indispensable. If you're not the owner, you're an ''outsider''.
The Tom Peters' Seminar told the story about the layoff ''of an eighteen-year veteran purchasing staffer from a company. 'its a shame to lose all that experience,' one executive said to another. 'We didn't lose eighteen years' experience, replied the second. 'We lost one year's experience repeated seventeen times over.'

DO THIS
1. Pursue professional career with all determination, but be prepared to turn into an entrepreneur.
2. Within your career, leave time for entrepreneurial pursuits
3. Pursue new opportunities or areas that are outside the mainstream.

''One who has a skill in this dynamic world and keeps it up to date, has a place in this world''. - My qoute

am still a young man with little or no experience in life, but something tells me you nailed it all!

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Make Yourself Indispensable At Work by Miraculousamuel(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2017
gadgetsngs:
contact for details

your phone number abeg
Re: 3 Ways To Make Yourself Indispensable At Work by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
follow my signature, please and please the help am rendering is not free
Miraculousamuel:

your phone number abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / Ericsson Moves To Sack Nigerian Employees, Hire Indians As Replacement / Ican 2017 May Diet Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.