Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (6401 Views)

Start Making Cash Online See Pro_of / Here Is How To Make Money Teaching What You Know Online, Free / Making Money Tips As A Student In Campus.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Jethrolite(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2017
Re: .. by felifeli: 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
Your site loads too slowly. It could be frustrating to use for both learners and tuitors. Otherwise a good idea.
Re: .. by timbs001(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
Yeah, @op please work on optimizing the site load time.
Also I'm seeing prices like 50, 24 naira? Is that correct?
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2017
timbs001:
Yeah, @op please work on optimizing the site load time.
Also I'm seeing prices like 50, 24 naira? Is that correct?
Those are samples and not actual courses.
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2017
Website speed was due to host issues but it has been resolved.
Re: .. by Ayemileto(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2017
Can a University Student apply to be a teacher?
Re: .. by Abdul85(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2017
100% can teach if only he has confidence in his or her profession.
Re: .. by Abdul85(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
Teaching is the most lucrative job for a good graduate. Because is the only profession that remain active and has full time to do other activities.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2017
Jethrolite:
Here is a great opportunity to start making money by uploading your original courses on WWW.ACADAGE.COM.

WWW.ACADAGE.COM is Nigeria's premier online market place for educational services. The platform was created to take the stress of teaching online off teachers and allow them to focus on creating courses and tutoring students while the platform takes care of every other thing.

We accept all kinds of courses, provided they are properly prepared to meet standards set by WWW.ACADAGE.COM.

WWW.ACADAGE.COM welcomes amateur, professional teachers, academic institutions and educational service providers on the platform.

As a verified tutor with WWW.ACADAGE.COM, you enjoy the following:

1. Your personal profile on WWW.ACADAGE.COM

2. Course creation in PDF, audio and video formats.

3. Setting of test and examination questions for your courses to be taken by students.

4. Virtual classroom for your students to interact with you and other students taking similar courses.

5. Digital or physical personalised certificate for your students on course completion.

6. Course fee setting by author.

7. Payment processing and cash collection from students and so many more.

Join us today, create and upload your original courses and start earning.

Create an account HERE.

NOTE: Please create an account before applying to be a teacher.

Students are not left out, WWW.ACADAGE.COM has a social network for students to interact and share knowledge with their peers.

We also have a classified ads section for free posting of educational related adverts.

We welcome all.
www.acadage.com
support@acadage.com
Nice one brother, it nice seeing one making things fit the advancement of education in Nigeria.
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2017
mehvo:

Nice one brother, it nice seeing one making things fit the advancement of education in Nigeria.
Thank you
Re: .. by Kingexcellence(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2017
I can teach either of physics, chemistry or biology. Let's do business.
Re: .. by AcafexGlobal(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2017
Great job Acadage Team! Your promotional banner has also been added to Adbushi Marketplace. View here-https://adbushi.com
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2017
Ayemileto:
Can a University Student apply to be a teacher?
Yes, you can.
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2017
Kingexcellence:
I can teach either of physics, chemistry or biology. Let's do business.
All you have to do is register, apply to be a teacher and subscribe to Acadage tools. You can teach unlimited number of students.
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
Register now to share, teach and advertise.
Re: .. by opson1(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
wow! nice one. I'm interested.
Re: .. by Jethrolite(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2017
opson1:
wow! nice one. I'm interested.
I am glad you are. Register an account and apply to be a teacher. After your application is confirmed, you can start uploading your courses for sale to students.
Re: .. by opson1(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2017
Jethrolite:
I am glad you are. Register an account and apply to be a teacher. After your application is confirmed, you can start uploading your courses for sale to students.

ok then. Let me work on it

(1) (Reply)

Debate : Old Means Of Communication Is Better Than Modern Means Of Communication / 2015/2016 OAU Pre-degree Aspirants Thread / CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE HAS FINALLY PASSED WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.