Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). (32675 Views)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / How Kim Jong Un Gets His Armoured Mercedes-Maybach Limos / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by akigbemaru: 12:03am On May 05, 2017
Explorers:
Crowds flood onto the streets of the Venezuelan capital as they protest against the reforms of President Maduro.

National Guardsmen holding riot shields look on as crowds of protesters take to the streets of Caracas.

Demonstrators holding shields and waving the Venezuelan flag clash with National Guardsmen driving anti-riot vehicles in Caracas.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by 14(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2017
southniyikaye:
What caused the riot initially?

same thing happening in nigeria, 6 different FX rates, inflation at 700%. Oil economy, problematic. nigerians cant do this, very cowards.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by BigIyanga: 12:11am On May 05, 2017
hotspec:
This is an height of insensitivity on d part of d govt. Such anti-people policies are here also. We can only pray it doesnt degenerate into this.
"An". Height or "a" height?
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by BigIyanga: 12:18am On May 05, 2017
Ventura1:
Nigeria would have no doubt degenerated into similar situation had GEJ won, he would have depleted the reserve to zero. Someone that's already borrowing when crude oil is at $65. But thank God for Buhari.
I was reading "Against The run of Play" by Segun Adeniyi and was weeping.
Naija is worse of than Venezuela! People are complaining about milk, butter, toilet paper, cooking oil and infat milk while in Naija we're dying of hunger. About 30 states are owing workers. Rice is beyond the reach of working class people.
About 5m folks in Venezuela are poor while close to 100m folks in Naija are poor.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by OAFMods: 12:35am On May 05, 2017
baddosky1:

It would not "degenerate" to this because Northerners will never demonstrate against their vegetable president and Afonjas are too cowardly to come out and protest like this.

Ever since i was born from I have never heard of a protest for beta welfare of the populace in Biafra. There is no bigger cowards than the Igbo race in Nigeria.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 12:40am On May 05, 2017
Ventura1:

......And the repatriation is whats is being used to pay salaries and assist state for bailout? What about ongoing capital projects?

How many capital project has been initiated and completed since 2016?

How much is minimum wage compare to cost of living: rent, feeding, school fees etc of an average family of five?

How many Nigerians are employed and have been employed since 2016?

States that have outstanding salaries and benefits are more than those that have cleared theirs. The inflow increases families purchasing power, hence, in trickles down in form of stimulus in the economy.

NB: I am not saying that our economy is solely running on repatriation from diaspora but that such inflow have gone a long way to help cushion the effect of government shortcomings over the years.

1 Like

Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 12:52am On May 05, 2017
They started with chanting their own version of sai Baba grin grin
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by baddosky1: 1:11am On May 05, 2017
OAFMods:

Ever since i was born from I have never heard of a protest for beta welfare of the populace in Biafra. There is no bigger cowards than the Igbo race in Nigeria.

@bolded...Chie! See Grammar...and yet their useless Awo gave them free education! SMH!!
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 1:32am On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:
shocked

This is what I call Real protesting. And not the yeye March them do for Lagos last two months. cheesy

As in, the thing just be like movie for my eyes

1 Like

Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by ayando(m): 1:34am On May 05, 2017
Explorers:

They want the President out.
The President wants to change the Constitution to run for government forever which will take powers from the people either to impeach him or vote him out. That is why you are seeing a bug protest. Also, the National Assembly has majority of the opposition but had been rendered powerless .
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by piagetskinner(m): 1:37am On May 05, 2017
the beginning of a revolution....

whereas in Nigeria,everybody is divided against himself because of conflict if interest..

there will never b a revolution in Nigeria, until we unite as one force to stand against the corruption and impunity of political office holders.
I wish something like this could happen in nigeria
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by daveP(m): 1:59am On May 05, 2017
If that crowd alone ambush Aso Rock.... Oyo to Nig Govt o.

Smh.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Heartmender1: 2:34am On May 05, 2017
I trust my country "Nigeria " you for don hear scores kill in ongoing riot between police and protesters grin
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by MONITZ: 3:38am On May 05, 2017
obiink:
American sponsored

Ur head dey there jare and this was the first thing that came to my mind that America could actually be behind this shenanigans by the populace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Le2money(m): 4:34am On May 05, 2017
I swear....I think say na only me noticed dis ni.....av Neva seen protesters ready to the extent of covering their faces with mask DAT can ward off tear gas like dis b4 oo...BT if na naija....maybe dey would need to add bullet proof join cox u all knw wot dis means...not even stray bt direct bullets on every protesters.....Naija police, I hail thee cheesy

quote author=Dominiquez post=56216259]Chai, see as these guys covered their nose. They are really prepared for this riot.[/quote]
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by HughJazz(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2017
austin2all:

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUK UP YOU PIG.
is he lying? Its the truth.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by hucienda: 6:24am On May 05, 2017
Maduro your days are numbered.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by ancientbanana: 7:14am On May 05, 2017
optional1:

no need writing how many people died... Just a look at the photos you will know that at least one or two person must have die in that incident..
if it was in Nigeria 100 ppl at least wld have died
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by def111(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2017
falcon01:
explores wetin cause the riot??
you no read the story. na who want tell you now
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by baminasri(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2017
austin2all:

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUK UP YOU PIG.

It is you that is a FOOLISH FOOL for refusing to face the fact that he is absolutely right!!
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by usedcardealerph(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2017
fully equipped protesters with there gas masks....they mean business on whatever they stand to achieve
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by falcon01: 10:59am On May 05, 2017
def111:

you no read the story. na who want tell you now
I cannot see am legally blind
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Image123(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2017
Hope the Presidency is watching. Nigeria and Venezuela are kind of battling the same issues. May God help us sha.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by def111(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2017
falcon01:
I cannot see am legally blind
so be it
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2017
FOR THOSE ASKING THE POSTER WHAT HAS CAUSED THE RIOTS IN VENEZUELA: Now this is part of the fall-out of that infamous fall in the price of crude oil. It triggered a major economic and political crisis in oil-dependent Venezuela,a mono-economy like Nigeria. For us we just got away with a crushing recession and forex crisis. But for the Venezuelans they also got this(riots and all). Many have called on president Manuel Maduro to resign but he has refused,calling those who are calling on him to resign as US and OAS agents. The people also feel that government policies are making a bad situation worse. I hope this helps.
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by optional1(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2017
Henri8:
What country are you from?

united state of ondo sir
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Henri8: 8:41am On May 07, 2017
optional1:

united state of ondo sir
No wonder
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by donbrowser(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2017
woodcook:
Nigeria would have been in similar situation if not for repatriation from Nigerians living in diaspora. Imagine a staggering 22 billion dollars ( that is the ones accounted for) plus in 2015 and more than that in 2016. Imagine how bad it would have been for most family and business during this recession if they never had family and friends abroad extending financial help.

Venezuela stay strong and don't stop until this government leaves.

I pray one day we will wake up from our slumber in Nigeria and do same!
Exactly, I just wish Nigerians will wake up from praying in the corner of their rooms and expecting something to happen.
If just 1 Million people occupy NASS for 1 Month and halt every activity. You will the desired change we want but guess what

"God will save us"
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Missy89(f): 5:46am On May 08, 2017
Bernie sanders's utopia
Re: Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). by Nobody: 9:14am On May 08, 2017
donbrowser:

Exactly, I just wish Nigerians will wake up from praying in the corner of their rooms and expecting something to happen.
If just 1 Million people occupy NASS for 1 Month and halt every activity. You will the desired change we want but guess what

"God will save us"

Most people still have a support that makes them careless about the current situation in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Flew Surveillance Drone Over US Aircraft Carrier Near Persian Gulf / Boris Bondarev Resigns, Pens Scathing Letter Slamming Putin's War. / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.