Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign (6412 Views)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / 2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by ebukahandsome(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2017
ebukahandsome:
I doubt if this is true but let us face reality, do PYO look like someone who will accept this deal, and sign it with Tinubu and Obj solidly behind him?.i weep for this country. When i begine to imagine what these nothern illiterates take us for, it gives me more energy to support BIAFRA... ma ndi ofe mmanu oo, ma ndi awusa, unu nile bucha ndi ori
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by darlinsval(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2017
We wish u Pres. Buhari good health. Whatever that is good for d Nation should be carried out by Pres. Buhari and d able Senate shud be carried along. Hail to democracy! Hail to Senate pres. Saraki. Hail to d National Assembly.
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by temitope277(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2017
i pray its true cheesy
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by konoplyanka: 7:40am On May 05, 2017
ebukahandsome:
I doubt if this is true but let us face reality, do PYO look like someone who will accept this deal, and sign it with Tinubu and Obj solidly beholder him?.i weep for this country. When i begine to imagine what these nothern illiterates take us for, it gives me more energy to support BIAFRA... ma ndi ofe mmanu oo, ma ndi awusa, unu nile bucha ndi ori

you guys will tell a lie and believe in your lie.
where is the credibility in this news?
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by konoplyanka: 7:42am On May 05, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Now the South West would join in the clamour for Biafra.

Why on Earth should Osibanjo sign a pact not to contest 2019 elections. So if he is performing superlatively, he will just not contest because a Northerner must rule?

This thing has to stop. Can't the North see the handwriting all ready? Isn't it clear that God might be trying to show them something? That power is not by force?

The last two Northern Presidents died in power. Now the third one is terribly sick.

Maybe it's time we all understand that having your tribesman in power doesn't bring you any benefit.

Jonathan did more for the SW & the North than he did for the Niger Delta.
OBJ appointed more high flyers (Okonjo, Soludo, Ezekwesili, Akunyili) from the South East than he did for the South West.
Yar Adua did more for the Niger Delta than he did for the North. And so on and so fault.

My advice to Osibanjo: If you are forced beyond choice to agree not to contest in 2019, do it on only one condition: That within the two years, you must be supported to fully restructure Nigeria.

what did Jonathan do for the south west?

you bring out your innate hate on a sourceless thread just to make yourself happy
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by Nobody: 7:42am On May 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Fake news. There's no chance anyway, plus as far as the constitution is concerned I don't think there's any time limit for how long he can be absent, he'll remain on sick leave and ride this arrangement out until 2019, only 'alternative' is death
Have you read the constitution? If you have did you understand it's provisions?
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by ajepako(f): 7:55am On May 05, 2017
If this is true, then l will believe he is truly a patriot and a statesman..

I will even sai Baba and really mean it..
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by adexdon(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2017
who care

Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by inourcare: 8:36am On May 05, 2017
Seriously! For Real?
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by Ishilove: 9:04am On May 05, 2017
naptu2:

Thabo Mbeki? Ibrahim Babangida? Pasteur Bizimungu? Michel Djotodia?
Very rare exception grin
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
All these scheming needs to stop

Let Buhari stay in office until he is willing to resign or if unfortunately anything happens to him

Osibanjo should not sign any pact with anyone

He should remain vp and let things take a natural turn. If Buhari dies there is no IFs or BUTs or MAYBE. Osibanjo will simply become President according to the constitution

Come 2019 Osibanjo can run if he so pleases against a Northerner.

Let the people decide

1 Like

Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by naptu2: 9:16am On May 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Very rare exception grin

grin Those were the ones that I could remember at that point in time. There are many more.

General Abdulsalam Abubakar? Julius Nyerere (who was still very popular when he resigned in 1985) ? Simon Kapwepwe?
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by Agimor(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2017
Let's see how it goes...
Re: Buhari Getting Ready To Break Record As First Nigeria President To Resign by Earthkumy(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2017
Nigeria na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Is A Pentecostal Church Elder Despite Going For Lesser Hajj / Twitter To Pay Tax, Establish ‘Legal Entity’ In Nigeria After Suspension / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.