Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

See The Book a Nairalander Presented On His Passing Out Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See The Book a Nairalander Presented On His Passing Out Today (470 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / Sokoto Corper Dies Few Hours To His Passing Out Parade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Book a Nairalander Presented On His Passing Out Today by chizidgreat(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2017
By the immense grace of God, I have completed my service to my fatherland and had successfully passed out today as an Oyokopa, ready to go home and show myself to Mummy and Daddy
But I am not just going like that. By God's grace, I have left for myself a footprint. I have completed and published a book FEMALE HUSBAND as a project work emanating from experiences gathered from my facilitation on my CDS ( National Reproductive Health and Anti HIV) and prior knowledge from facts
This book is designed in such a way that while it entertains the reader, it simultaneously answers the questions the teenagers whom it is primarily targeted to would want to ask especially as pertains Reproductive and sexual health/ Relationship
This is is a book I believe every family in Nigeria will need at this time and it is available on request.
By God's grace, I'll will be posting parts of the work later in literature section.
For now, please say congrats to your brother that just got his CNS
CC; Mynd44, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The Book a Nairalander Presented On His Passing Out Today by JustOzito(f): 9:43am On May 05, 2017
congrats and well done

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Before NYSC Camp / Nigeria, Employment And Nysc Through Nysc. / Vacant Position: Internship Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.