Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra (1397 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram / Nnamdi Kanu NEVER Exonerated Obiano From Massacre Of Biafrans In Anambra – IPOB / Federal Government Can Never Win This Fight Against Nnamdi Kanu...Never! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Brownmudia: 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu in an unconfirmed statement yesterday was said to have dropped his Biafra agitation.
an unconfirmed report which was widely circulated online had alluded to a statement in which Nnamdi Kanu was said to have renounced Biafra struggle.

The purported statement read in full: "I have no secession agenda. I don't want to pull the Igbos out of Nigeria. Yes, I called Nigeria a zoo. A country of my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great, great grandparents, can't possibly be a zoo.

"I am happy that what we set out to do has gained outstanding traction. Today, I have gained popularity far more than I desired. No other propaganda could have sold into the hearts of my Igbo brothers and sisters and drew sympathy than what I did on Radio Biafra.

"I have no secession agenda. I don't want to pull the Igbos out of Nigeria. Yes, I called Nigeria a zoo. A country of my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great, great grandparents, can't possibly be a zoo. I am happy that what we set out to do has gained outstanding traction.

"Today, I have gained popularity far more than I desired. No other propaganda could have sold into the hearts of my Igbo brothers and sisters and drew sympathy than what I did on Radio Biafra. "Radio Biafra became the thorn in the flesh of The Establishment. Day by day, we intensified our campaign against the Buhari government.

"That was the target and still remains the target. The Radio Biafra became an alternative voice for the PDP. The PDP as a party has never let me down. "It is a partnership I have never regretted. As partners, the ultimate benefit of this mutuality is the democratic enthronement of a new government with the present occupants completely shut out. The 2015 loss should teach all of us some lesson.

"Today, my biggest fans, Gov. Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode are of the Yoruba stock. Let me use this opportunity to apologize to the Yorubas, a race I have so denigrated in my previous speeches.

"I am sorry. With Fayose and FFK solidly behind me, we shall have a new Nigeria where the interest of all citizens will be protected. "In the days ahead, I shall roll out a new style of communication that will not only unify Nigeria but make it a country of choice," he said.

Recall that hotgistnaija.com also reported that it could not independently verify the statement as it is believed in some quarters that Nnamdi Kanu would not make such statement given his cult followership and tenacity about the actualisation of Biafra. Meanwhile, in this hotgistnaija.com video below, watch reactions that trailed the bail condition granted to Nnamdi Kanu in court today.

COURTESY: http://hotgistnaija.com

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by hakeem4(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
If he like let him renounce it

By the time buhari recovers and he hasn't renounced Biafra

Kirikiri will be his new home grin grin

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by evanscheck(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
I have heard u
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by BossKratos: 9:41pm On May 04, 2017
Who gives a _fuck except a few semi baked jewish bastards? cool
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by SolidGenius(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
Lol..! You guys wouldn't cease to amaze me. Don't you shrimps ever get tired??
If you think your propaganda is GAME, then you haven't seen anything.
BIAFRA MUST COME... KANU CAN'T BE COMPROMISED.
Let that quote be a sticker enshrined into your fermented consciousness.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by SolidGenius(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Jj222(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2017
hakeem4:

and who is Buhari ? ur god or wat. death buhari or alive buhari. u better woke up.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
hakeem4:

The vegetable who can't eat or drink.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by greenermodels: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
BossKratos:

Who gives a _fuck except a few semi baked jewish bastards? cool
2million people gives a _fuck about him now ask yourself who gives a _duck talkless of a _fuck about you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by blackpanda: 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
Confused slowpoke. Smh
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by greenermodels: 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
God bless Biafra.the land of the rising sun.i have a question for all those people attacking Biafran separatists,
(1) Do any of you sincerely believe that Nigeria have any positive future for the common man on the street?
(2) Does any of you honestly believe that in the event of buhari's death, that osibanjo would be allowed to ascend the post of the president going by the way he was initially prevented from attending national security meetings, the humiliation of tinubu especially during the last ondo state election, the northernisation of the government and the national security forces?
(3) can they honestly say that tinubu and his boys are more interested in the welfare of the average Yoruba man on the street than their personal pockets going by the heartless way they're forcing the poor from Lagos in their push to acquire more wealth?
(4) Do you honestly believe that the north would ever leave it's stranglehold on power and allow the country to be restructured for justice, progress, equality and fairness to exist
let us tell ourselves the truth, there's a reason we're here discussing about Nnamdi Kanu,it's because he has given the masses on the street the hope of a better future for their children and grand children, a dream which only the few privileged lot can still afford in this country.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by BossKratos: 10:35pm On May 04, 2017
kingofcamelot:

2million people gives a _fuck about him now ask yourself who gives a _duck talkless of a _fuck about you.

E don pain this one wella! I'm sure you are referring to the mostly 70% of young hate filled frustrated jobless fools comprising the 2 million I presume! Igbo people who are doing big things don't even regard this creature called kanu!

Anyway I'm not trying to break away from my country or deceive my mostly ignorant kins men into killing and quarreling with their fellow country men over my asinine logic so It's not surprising that a couple of ignorant beasts from my region of the country are not getting bothered over me! Now go and listen to some more lies on igbere tv! Thats your level!
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
BossKratos:

E don pain this one wella! I'm sure you are referring to the mostly 70% of young hate filled frustrated jobless fools comprising the 2 million I presume! Igbo people who are doing big things don't even regard this creature called kanu!

Anyway I'm not trying to break away from my country or deceive my mostly ignorant kins men into killing and quarreling with their fellow country men over my asinine logic so It's not surprising that a couple of ignorant beasts from my region of the country are not getting bothered over me! Now go and listen to some more lies on igbere tv! Thats your level!
Stop spitting jeez..

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 10:43pm On May 04, 2017
BossKratos:

oya Carry your problem and go...May Zeus release you from your enternal torment ARES have put upon you..

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Themonster: 10:53pm On May 04, 2017
kingofcamelot:

oya Carry your problem and go...May Zeus release you from your enternal torment ARES have put upon you..
hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Themonster: 10:54pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
BossKratos:

[/s]
nope e pain you hence the long useless epistle grin

nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by BossKratos: 10:58pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s]
nope e pain you hence the long useless epistle grin

kiss the truth

Go and cry somewhere else you this child! I know you are pained because the description of the kind of people kanu has deceived that I included up there includes you! Don't go and think of how to become the next phyno, or chimamanda, or ogbonna ayu or innoson....be waiting for one bleached chimpanzee to bring German u boats to help you destroy nigeria!

Na pity I dey pity you my alobam! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Themonster: 11:06pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
BossKratos:

Go and cry somewhere else you this child! I know you are pained because the description of the kind of people kanu has deceived that I included up there includes you! Don't go and think of how to become the next phyno, or chimamanda, or ogbonna ayu or innoson....be waiting for one bleached chimpanzee to bring German u boats to help you destroy nigeria!

Na pity I dey pity you my alobam! grin
[/s]
shatap there and get out
even true yerobas knows this

kiss the truth or
drink ratak grin

6 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 11:16pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
[s][/s] shatap there and get out nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself even true yerobas knows this
kiss the truth or drink ratak grin
Dude awfar your friend omenkalives seems like they banned him..
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Themonster: 11:17pm On May 04, 2017
kingofcamelot:

Dude awfar your friend omenkalives seems like they banned him..
taaaa ban omenkalives? nope that dude is untouchable no matter the offence he commits

well that's nairaland for you cool

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 11:26pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
taaaa ban omenkalives? nope that dude is untouchable no matter the offence he commits

Maybe he has no mb..I haven't seen him online self...Even on ipob issue or he don't repent.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by BossKratos: 11:26pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:

If the bolded pains you then go and create ipobland! After all seun is your mate it's just that he has used his time in being reasonable rather than acting senseless online as you do!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by frakdon(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2017
Brownmudia:
Nnamdi Kanu in an unconfirmed statement yesterday was said to have dropped his Biafra agitation.
an unconfirmed report which was widely circulated online had alluded to a statement in which Nnamdi Kanu was said to have renounced Biafra struggle.

The purported statement read in full: "I have no secession agenda. I don't want to pull the Igbos out of Nigeria. Yes, I called Nigeria a zoo. A country of my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great, great grandparents, can't possibly be a zoo.

"I am happy that what we set out to do has gained outstanding traction. Today, I have gained popularity far more than I desired. No other propaganda could have sold into the hearts of my Igbo brothers and sisters and drew sympathy than what I did on Radio Biafra.

"I have no secession agenda. I don't want to pull the Igbos out of Nigeria. Yes, I called Nigeria a zoo. A country of my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great, great grandparents, can't possibly be a zoo. I am happy that what we set out to do has gained outstanding traction.

"Today, I have gained popularity far more than I desired. No other propaganda could have sold into the hearts of my Igbo brothers and sisters and drew sympathy than what I did on Radio Biafra. "Radio Biafra became the thorn in the flesh of The Establishment. Day by day, we intensified our campaign against the Buhari government.

"That was the target and still remains the target. The Radio Biafra became an alternative voice for the PDP. The PDP as a party has never let me down. "It is a partnership I have never regretted. As partners, the ultimate benefit of this mutuality is the democratic enthronement of a new government with the present occupants completely shut out. The 2015 loss should teach all of us some lesson.

"Today, my biggest fans, Gov. Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode are of the Yoruba stock. Let me use this opportunity to apologize to the Yorubas, a race I have so denigrated in my previous speeches.

"I am sorry. With Fayose and FFK solidly behind me, we shall have a new Nigeria where the interest of all citizens will be protected. "In the days ahead, I shall roll out a new style of communication that will not only unify Nigeria but make it a country of choice," he said.

Recall that hotgistnaija.com also reported that it could not independently verify the statement as it is believed in some quarters that Nnamdi Kanu would not make such statement given his cult followership and tenacity about the actualisation of Biafra. Meanwhile, in this hotgistnaija.com video below, watch reactions that trailed the bail condition granted to Nnamdi Kanu in court today.

COURTESY: http://hotgistnaija.com
ewu
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Themonster: 11:28pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
BossKratos:

If the bolded pains you then go and create ipobland! After all seun is your mate it's just that he has used his time in being reasonable rather than acting senseless online as you do!

grin grin grin
[/s]
what's this one saying?

nonsense trash
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by Themonster: 11:30pm On May 04, 2017
kingofcamelot:

Maybe he has no mb..I haven't seen him online self...Even on ipob issue or he don't repent.
Nope he's been far from repent

He's online but I suspect hangover because my guy loves brandy and other varieties of kai kai so much cheesy
always drinking to the gods and flushing away his sorrows grin

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 11:33pm On May 04, 2017
Themonster:
Nope he's been far from repent

He's online but I suspect hangover because my guy loves brandy and other varieties of kai kai so much cheesy
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 11:34pm On May 04, 2017
BossKratos:

grin grin grin
Kratos be carefully or Ares may Increase your time in the underworld..
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by kingofcamelot: 11:38pm On May 04, 2017
BossKratos:

grin grin grin
Kratos...Ares your master calls you..
Re: UPDATED: Nnamdi Kanu Never Renounced Biafra by IslamicRebel01: 1:03am On May 05, 2017
Buhari the terrorist and paedophile is dead.

He needs to be given a mass burial with Boko haram fighters.

He shall be tormented in the after life by the innocent Biafrans he slaughtered.

He shall know no peace.

His children shall live to see Biafra rise and do great things.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Commences Revamp Of Enugu Coal For Electricity / I Will Not Go Abroad For Treatment, See Top 5 Other Promises Fayose Has Given / Jega: Names Of Trees Were On INEC Register When I Took Over..applauds GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.