Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. (1332 Views)

Prostitute Calls Police On Abuja Driver: "He Looks Like Man That Robbed Me" / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Armed Robbers That Robbed Basketmouth Arrested In By Police In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by lexxwiz(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2017
Goodevening everyone.
March 26th night/morning, that young man whose picture is attached broke into my sisters house at surulere local government. Robbed them off their possessions. (iPhone 7, iPhone 6, HTC, ipad, their wedding rings, gold necklace and cash worth over 300,000 Naira..)
I ought to have opened a thread earlier but for security reasons, I just had to wait until they moved out of that apartment.
Now initially we didn't have proof or photographs of the robber but fortunately for us, the gf of the robber, instead of deleting my sisters instagram account, she deleted my sisters pictures and uploaded hers and her bf on my sisters handle.. (scholanic7799). in One of the picture she was even holding the HTC. Please guys, anyone who knows any of these guys should please contact the nearest police station. Or call me on 09098619929

Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by AntiWailer: 10:15pm On May 04, 2017
Foolish Eediots.

She stole Instagram accounts too.

Please MOD move to front page.

Let Nairaland unravel a crime case.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by semasir: 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
You could have slide to the DM and see the magic.... Trailing I believe will be the best way to get them as this may lead to deleting but definitely the pics here can't be taken off.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
Lalasticlala let's nab these fools angry
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
Whatt? I pray dem nab this robbers ASAP.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by MrHyde: 10:23pm On May 04, 2017
Lowlifes, posing with stolen property.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by OGsteven(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2017
Fools and the girl won't know the nigga do steal.....that lesson for all girls who don't care about how niggaz hustle..all they want is sha for him to bring to d table
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2017
if only we have a police force.....
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by emeijeh(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2017
Are you sure these ones are the culprits?
Or this dull babe just bought the phone and continued instagraming where your sister stopped?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by sheedy407(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
She is a local lady,she is new to social media for thinking that deleting all the owners pictures automatically makes it a brand new instagram.

When the gods want to punish somebody,they first remove their brain

On another reasoning,she might be innocent from the crime,probably she bought it

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by okooloyun1(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2017
Their mumu na first class
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 04, 2017
Wehdone Ma!
Over to you popo.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by ybalogs(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
I'm sure somebody from NL would have seen these guys. Please move to FP to get these thieves nabbed.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by ybalogs(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
Happened to me once too but it was whatsapp in my case. The idiot was just changing his dp not knowing guys are monitoring the account. I just had to show the pics around and he was arrested. I pray you get lucky too.
Re: Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. by walex2(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2017
This is not the best option, seeing her with those acct you will just create an account. Report the case to the police. Follow her on the handle and follow those friends like always like her pictures. Initiate a conversation. As you can see she has tattoo all over her body to tell you she is a runs girl. Promise her fake love or even iPhone 7. To make her secure let her decide the hotel or any joint you guys can hook up like shop rite, of any eatery. While going make sure you are with plain cloth police, keep those police at distance and secretly invite them, when you got her. After arresting her you will now tell her to call the so called thief and boyfriend to hook up with her, to tell the guy there is hot business. The guy will show up and you will arrest both of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Dad Who Fathered 8 Kids With His Own Daughter After Keeping Her As / Woman Chops Off Her Boyfriend's Pen!s Over Sextape Leak (photos) / Lady Beheaded In Owerri, Her Breast Cut Off, Body Dumped On The Road (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.