Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ikilo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ikilo (1013 Views)

Rape Allegations: What Book Of IKILO Said About The Joysticks Of Some Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikilo by OtemAtum: 10:59pm On May 04, 2017
Chapter One

Ikilo
Chapter One
1. Come and hear O you humans and be wiser. Come and learn at the feet of wisdom and truth. Come and learn the purpose for existence.
2. Learn early so that you don't become late without knowing the purpose of your existence.
3. First among all, you are a god and only by knowing this can you achieve superhuman feats.
4. Come and learn how to turn death to your servant and send him on an errand of do-not-come-until-I-have-called-for-you.
5. Let no one deceive you, there is no god or a son of any god coming to end the world. For all gods which have come to the earth have gone as they came and only the words which they wrote down before dying can immortalize them.
6. Therefore you who worship a god should know that you are only worshipping the words which are written down.
7. Now I say, rather than worshipping the inks of the dead, take your own pen and write. But seek not to be worshipped, for it is an archaic philosophy. For GOD the Universe who created all gods do not make the earth for the purpose of one being worshipping another, but for the purpose of using the brain critically to make findings.
8. Now hear this and learn; all the gods which you have heard about are only a little fragment of the energy of God the Universe.
9. For when he created them, he sent them to make findings of all his creations. And they possessed different parts of the Universe. And few of them made findings while many of them refused, saying, rather than making findings, we shall create some beings to worship us and be our slaves.
10. And they created the human beings. And the human beings which they created possessed the earth when the anakims and the homos created by the great bang of God had been killed.
11. Hear all you people, hear. You have been lied to by the gods who are the creatures of God the Universe, saying worship me for I am God Almighty. For neither Vishnu nor Yahweh nor Allah nor Enlil, Olorun, Nyame can come to one part in a billion of the energy of God the Universe.
12. For all these gods are just the bodyparts of God Almighty, just as you also are. For the energy which all the gods possess is like a molecule of water in a mighty ocean. Therefore it shall be a waste of time for anyone to worship a god, who has no power to kill an insect.
13. For neither Allah nor Yahweh nor Moloch nor Vishnu whom you worship can do anything for you except by the permission of the highest consciousness called God.
14. Now if the gods are just a strand of hair upon the head of God Almighty, then they deserve no worship because that is whom you also are. But you, being scared from the days of your childhood, have said in your minds, I shall worship them.
15. But I tell you, he who is conscious of himself as a god does not worship any god. But he who is not conscious yet shall be pushed here and there. And such are they who fear the bites of a mosquito at night, saying, they are demons. And when they see cockroach at night, they command holy fire upon them.
16. These are the sheep and the fearful.
17. Therefore I warn you, saying, come out from among the flock of sheep and join the congregation of humans who are the thinkers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 1:38am On May 05, 2017
Chapter Two
1. Your time on earth can be made sweet by observing these golden rule:
2. Do not commit bad occurrences to mind, having grudge against nature or God for not preventing it.
3. Do not bear the burden of the whole world upon your own mind, losing joy over the fact that you cannot take away all the pains of the world from humanity.
4. Do not get very hurt emotionally when you see the gullible humans being cheated of their hard earned money by their priests and shepherds.
5. Do not fear any scary story told by thousands of people, saying, there are demons and aliens who shall come to destroy humanity.
6. Do not get addicted to alcohol and smoking to such an extent that you harm yourselves internally and externally.
7. Do not see any old woman as a witch even when ten herbalists and priests and Pastors have told you that she is a witch. For ideas are like waves, therefore the ideas and opinion that she is a witch could have been unconsciously passed from head to head around the time when you seek the help of such people.
8. And they all say the same thing concerning your innocent aged mother or grandmother.
9. Do not fear before going to sleep, so that you could avoid nightmares.
10. Do not take whatever you see in your dreams at their literal values when they are scary. But seek for the meaning of your dream from the right source. For many humans have died in their sleep when they dreamt of cats. Therefore do not involve your hearts in the dreams you have upon your bed. For the dream of seeing a cat does not mean anything spiritual, therefore it should not be demonized.
11. Do not worry over what you do not have at the moment. But put what you have together to achieve what you want.
12. Start saving one-tenth of your income as soon as you become a working class. Do not save this in the bellies of the priests or the pastors of sheep. But save it in the safe or in the bank rather. For he who saves a thousand Naira each month for ten years shall have #120,000 in his bank account to make do. But he who saves his own money in the potbelly of a pastor shall sooner or later come back to weep and regret at the time when he shall be enlightened.
13. Do not fantasize or imagine an afterlife where the bad people shall be condemned to the fire forever. For such afterlife illusion shall cause your mind to fear often, judging God as evil.
14. But know that such afterlife exists only in the imaginations of the evil gods and their followers only. And some of them shall see those afterlifes they have imagined and cry like Koala bears for nothing.
15. Do not take your opponents in football and other sport games as your real life enemy. For if you all support the same football or sport team, how then shall life be made sweet?
16. Be emotional when a player at the game dies upon the pitch. For the only thing which unites the world is sport and not religion. Therefore put your emotions in it, but do not die of it through heart attacks.
17. Do not worry over what you cannot do, but work upon what you can do until you have become a master in it.
18. Do not frown more than you laugh in a day. And do not have a sadistic view of life.
19. Love the world and the good things that are inside it. Make the world better than you met it, rather than hating the world and then making it worse than you met it. For you cannot make anything better if you dislike it.
20. Have fun games to play to keep away boredom. Play chess and scrabble and other games to be invented in the future to build your mental strength.
21. Do not waste your energy cursing and imagining death for your enemies or those who stole your belongings. Rather, take your mind off what has been stolen and think of how you shall replace it, rather than crying over spilled milk.
22. See your fellow humans as a god and love them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 6:27am On May 06, 2017
Chapter Three
1. Now know this early before you fall into errors; the house of healing is the hospital. The house of worshipping a god is the temple. Therefore do not go to the temple to seek healing, as you will not also go to the hospital to worship a god.
2. For you shall sooner or later realise that you have made the wrong decision. For you who are diabetic shall spend all your days going to the temple, thinking that you shall be healed. But you shall be disappointed.
3. Now hear and know that a larger percentage of sicknesses which an aged person has comes from the level of his blood sugar. Therefore be ready to check and control the intake of sugar into your body in the days of your teen and youth. So shall you be able to avoid diabetes and stroke and hypertension.
4. For hypertension is it which has killed many people suddenly and they say that it is a spiritual attack.
5. Now hear what happened to a family in Ondo; four children of the same parents did not know that they did inherit diabetes from their parents. And they lived their lives normally, consuming sugar, taking beer and all forms of drinks.
6. And the second born slumped and died suddenly. And a week later, the first born who work in Lagos also had stroke. And those who heard of it said that it was a spiritual attack. And rather than taking him to the hospital for medical check up, he was taken from one temple to the other.
7. And sometimes he had no control over himself while he walked. And they said, how can a man not be able to halt when he had thought to do so? Certainly this is a demonic manifestation.
8. And the man was subjected to fasting for seven days. And while all these things went on, the man died.
9. And when the other two siblings heard of the death of their firstborn, a great fear fell upon them. And the fear which they had sped up the rate of their own ailments which were hidden before.
10. And the third born had hypertension. And in a short while, he became dead also at the age of thirty-six.
11. Now the last child, being a female, began to run from one place to another for help, saying, they have killed all my elder ones and they shall come for me also.
12. And she began to have nightmares and strange dreams. And she slept with the Bible by her sides everyday, reading the psalms. But in her ignorance did she run for what was not coming after her.
13. Now when she dreamt, she saw herself crying aloud in the name of Jesus. And her fear was much while she was awake and while she was asleep also. And whenever she saw cockroaches and wall gheckos in the darkness of the night, she thought that they were demonic.
14. And she shouted that they should die by fire, rather than killing them herself. And such creatures hurried into hiding and she thought that they had died somewhere when she did not make any attempt to kill them with her brooms.
15. And she feared the spiders with all her soul. And the rats also did she fear, seeing them as the agents of the devil sent from the pit of hell.
16. Now when she met her old friend, she told her of her misfortunes. And her friend said to her, friend, you are the enemy of yourself, for no one is after your life. And she rebuked her friend when she heard it, saying, I cast you out you devil.
17. And her friend laughed and said, I am not a devil my friend. For all the things which happen to you are caused by yourself and not by anyone.
18. Now she said to her, have you ever been to the hospital to check any of these things? To check if you have diabetes or hypertension or pile or any kind of diseases at all?.
19. And she said, God forbid, for I have no need of all such things. For Jesus is my doctor and he shall not let me see any reason to go to the hospital except for child bearing.
20. And her friends laughed, saying, your pastor Akinade, is he not a client of mine? For I, being a nurse, am his private nurse. And he does his medical check-up weekly. And he does not miss it.
21. But he had told you members to depend on Jesus to cure you. Now my friend, take my advice and do your medical check up. For if you are willing, I shall check you for free and know what is your status.
22. Now she agreed and did her check up. And her blood sugar was discovered high. And her friend said, surely, this is what has killed all your elder ones. But I shall not allow it to kill you too. For you shall check the intake of sugar into your blood henceforth and you shall be healthy.
23. And also, give your mind enough rest and think not on scary things, but rather nice things. And this shall change your dreams permanently such that you shall have no need of any psalms to read before sleeping.
24. So did the woman and till today, she lives in sound health in Lagos here. Is her name not called Adeola? And she speaks to me, saying, Otem, you are indeed sent to declare the truth. For I have read of you and perceive that you are real.
25. For the things which kill people is not spiritual attacks but heart attacks caused by fear and ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 7:25am On May 06, 2017
Chapter Four
1. This is for you, teenagers, for you should know it before you clock the age of twenty, so that you do not fall into the errors which shall ruin your life.
2. In your teenage years, you shall experience any or all of these things which I shall mention; you shall have wet dreams, dreaming of sex in your sleep.
3. You shall see yourself flying in your dream when you are seeking freedom from your parents. You shall see yourself eating in the dream also. And sometimes, when you have passed out of a school, you shall see yourself there again in your dream with you past classmates.
4. And your pastors and parents shall interprete your natural dreams to you in a demonized way. For all the elements of your dreams shall be demonized and the messages which they carry shall be turned into scary imagery for you to contend for the rest of your life.
5. Now hear the interpretation of your pastors and religious parents: you have spiritual husband or wife, that is why you have those sex in your dream. You shall have need of deliverance.
6. You are being possessed of the devil, therefore you fly in your dreams. You shall have need of deliverance. You eat in your dreams, therefore you shall have need of deliverance, for the food which you eat in your dreams are not ordinary but demonic.
7. You saw yourself in your former school with your past schoolmates? This is a sign of backwardness, therefore you shall have need of deliverance.
8. Now this is the beginning of fear for a teenager. But this is not supposed to be.
9. Now the truth of the matter is this: all those dreams are the works of nature and there is nothing to fear about them. For when you have wet dreams as a teenager, it is a sign of your sexual maturity.
10. And it is a message of the chemical changes in your body.
11. And when you fly in your dreams, it is a feeling of what your mind desires while you were awake; for you, thinking that your parents are overprotective, have desired freedom deep down your mind.
12. And the freedom which you could not have in real life has nature given to you in your dream such that you found yourself defying gravity by flying. And you have great joy while you are in the dream, but when you wake up, your religious parents and Pastors destroyed your joy for you.
13. And the dream whereby you eat is a representation of the ideas which flows into your mind while you were awake. Now, this calls for deeper thoughts, rather than getting scared. For if you eat in your dream, it is a call to you by nature that you should digest certain good ideas and work upon them.
14. For teenage minds are capable of achieving great success if they work upon their ideas.
15. Now also, when you dream of seeing yourself again in the school where you have left, this is a call for reflection. For it is only a dream revealing the photo album of your life to you. For your past classmates are missing you and you are missing them also. Therefore nature has brought them into your memory again through dreams.
16. Therefore be happy when you have such dreams. For nature have made it possible for you to see them again after a long while.
17. Now this goes to those who got their successes at the late hours. For he who got admission into the University after trying for many times, hear this; and for you who got a job when you have tried for several times, listen to this. And you who did freedom ceremony after learning a craft, you should know this;
18. You might dream and see yourself go late to an examination. And when you wake up, you panic, saying, the witches and wizards are after me. I say, no. There are no witches or wizards after you, but nature has revealed your emotions to you.
19. For in your waking state, you ponder upon your late success and then you dream of it in another form, taking the shape of going late to an examination or an interview as the case may be.
20. Now this goes to everyone who dreams of a relative or a friend dying. Check your relationship with the person who died in the dream and you can tell if you should take the dream literally or not.
21. For the dreams of death of a friend or relatives are not often literal, but symbolic. For death in dreams could mean change and transformation in reality. Therefore when you dream of your relatives dying, do not panic. For it could be a sign of your distance from the person.
22. For if you are not as close as before to that friend or relative, nature brings to you such dreams of death. This is for you to amend your relationship again.
23. And even some shall see themselves beheading such friend or relative in a dream and they fear that it might happen in reality. But I tell you, it shall not happen. For this is only a picture of how you have distanced yourself from such friend or relative when you could have easily reached to him or her through the Internet and such like.
24. Therefore whenever you have such dream, send a message to such person, saying I love you and I am missing you. But the pastors and religious leaders shall interprete such dream to you in a scary manner. And your problems shall begin from there if you are not aware of this truth.
25. For so have many before you been destroyed by the things which they were told.

2 Likes

Re: Ikilo by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2017
TOTAL NONSENSE
Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 8:00am On May 06, 2017
davtosh:
TOTAL NONSENSE

Future senses are hidden in the present NonSENSES.

When codes like the one below was revealed to some early wise men, their ignorant contemporary said exactly what you are saying here now. But afterwards the Nonsense code began to make sense.

.:
program looping
implicit none
integer :: i, n
real*8 :: sum
n = 10
sum = 0.0D0
do i=1,n
sum = sum + dble(i)
write (*,*) ' Value of sum at step ',i,' is ',sum
enddo
stop
end program looping

Anything can be jargon to some people, but not to everybody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
Chapter Five

1. Hear you humans before you spend your entire life sweating under the sun for nothing. Hear now and avoid wasting your energy upon falsehood. No one died for your sins and no one will die for it.
2. For everyone comes to the world to mind his own business.
3. And whoever died shall die alone and not for another.
4. If anyone tells you that somebody died for your sins, tell them to show you where your name was specifically written. And if you found not your local name or the names of your native town in the book which they have written, then know that whoever died in their book did not die for you.
5. For if anyone had died for you, a book should have been written having your name and the names of the people of your tribe in it, mentioning you as those whom that god died for.
6. I have known of some humans who left their schooling, because they said, Jesus the fictitious character of the testament of Eusebius shall soon come to the world to end it. And such humans went to purchase megaphones, going about to share the news of the return of Jesus the hero of the book of Eusebius.
7. And when the first and second semester examination came, these people did not write them, saying, we have to set our minds on the heavenly things. And they steadfastly warn the people of that school, saying, give your life to Jesus.
8. And the Muslims of the school contended with them and injured them, but these people refused to succumb.
9. And under the sun and the rain did they remain preaching about the fictitious character. And when the results were out, they had carryovers in all their courses. And the school advised them to withdraw.
10. And the people accepted willingly with smiles on their faces. And after five years when Jesus refused to come to the world, the zeas of the preachers disappeared and they began to find how they shall return to school.
11. And they regretted of their actions, saying, we have done foolishly.
12. Now they struggled and wrote the University entrance examination over and over again, but could not get admission. And one of them went to kill himself while the other went to learn a craft.
13. Therefore I warn everyone, even if you say that you shall stick to the fictional character of Eusebius, do so with wisdom, making sure you do all the things you have to do and do not wait for that fictional character to do anything for you.
14. And if you will talk about it, do not talk about it with the whole of your soul as if it is more real than a fictional being.
15. I warn you ladies, do not go to a church alone to seek deliverance if you are not ready to be r@ped. For in the first place, there is nothing wrong with you worth external deliverance.
16. For if you have delay in getting a husband, sit down for a week and check your life whether it is attractive to a man. And if it is not attractive, then make it so. For so suffer the members of Deeper life Bible Church and Lord Chosen Church who are females.
17. For many of them smell bad odour but do not know it. And there is no man who has the gut to tell them, for they fear the insult they shall receive.
18. Therefore you lady, check very well for the reason why men avoid you rather than seeking solution for your inability to get married in the wrong places.
19. If you have not been social to your potential husbands when you were far younger, how then shall they consider you for marriage when you are of age? For they shall tell you to go and get married to religion rather than having you as a wife.
20. Therefore I warn you young girls, do not avoid the opposite gender in performing your social responsibility when you are younger, for at the time when you shall become of age, they shall also not have the urge to perform a marital rite with you.
21. Be fashionable also at your youth, rather than going about with old women attire and become tasteless to the male who should have married you.

2 Likes

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 9:44pm On May 07, 2017
Chapter Six
1. Do not take anyone as more powerful than you, rather see yourself as the most powerful. For when we talk about power, it is not a one-way thing. For power is the rate at which work is being done.
2. And the power which some have is to cheat others. Such power, being possessed by Samuel Ekwueme, who was a famous duper in this nation, is not to be desired. For such is a negative power and it is against the good ethics of nature.
3. But go after good power such as the power to turn the world into a paradise. And if you are rich, use your power to make the poor become rich.
4. And if you have sleight of hands, use your power to perform magic tricks for the entertainment of the people of the world. And if you have power to do sport, use such power to entertain the world and make those who are sad become happy when they watch you.
5. For so are these gods of sport namely Lionel Messi, Ronaldo da lima, Zidane, Christiano Ronaldo, Okocha, Kanu, Weah and many other manifestors of God the Universe in the aspect of football.
6. And in the aspect of inventions and critical thinking do we have gods like Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Socrates and Marie Curie and even Thomas Edison.
7. Therefore I say, do not view power as if it should be only physical powers. But view it as whatever is capable of achieving great things. For no human is born without potential powers.
8. And if anyone spend more time on building up his own power, he shall not be brought down by the power of another person. For he who knows how to sing should do it very well. And he who knows how to speak should speak only positive things and not negative things.
9. But those who use their power to deceive others should be avoided. For they have successfully demonized the name of God, giving God the attributes of Yahweh or Allah who are only mere creations of God the Universe.
10. Now I say again, focus on the power you have and make it great. But do not channel your power into evil things and deceptions as Temitope Joshua and Kumuyi and Oyedepo did and had many sheep under their control, collecting their hard-earned cash while promising them heaven.
11. And the gullibility of their followers became great and mighty upon the earth. This I say is a wrong use of power. For if you cannot heal, why do you promise people healing? For many have sought after their promised healing from childhood till old age and did not have it while they saw the actors upstage sharing false testimonies.
12. Therefore young ones, I warn you right now, when you have any problem pertaining to your health, go to the medical centres and follow after their prescriptions rather than going after the pot-bellied pastors and so-called prophets and shepherds who are only after selling their anointing oil and collecting your money.
13. Do exercise, for it profits much and makes you fit.
14. Do not allow too much fat in your body.
15. Spend much of your time working to achieve what you want rather than crying to some gods in prayer, sweating. For the gods cannot solve your problems. And you should know this; for at this moment, the bad gods who deliver religion to humans are being caged currently. For the gods who went to make findings have all returned and they shall establish their own philosophy on earth on all other planets.
16. And the philosophy of the gods of findings are these: use your brain and worship no god , because you are a god yourself, being part of God the highest consciousness.

2 Likes

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 10:18pm On May 07, 2017
Chapter Seven
1. Listen to the voice of wisdom, you humans of Nigeria. Listen and learn. Nature has come to transform our land and you fight against those who heed the call of nature. Can anyone fight against nature and overcome it?
2. The consciousness of God in Nigeria is awake and it is the time for the tool of deception to be destroyed. This is the end time of pastorpreneurship, for nature has heard the pain of the righteous and shall help the nation.
3. For now shall nature raise people to speak against all religions which has made Africa and Nigeria become sheep and gullible. Is OAP Freeze not one of the voices which nature has raised to awaken the sheep and transform them into humans?
4. And you wonder how Freeze could speak against the pastors and remain steadfast. And you say, how come this man speak continuously against the pastors and nothing evil happened to him?
5. Nature is in his favour, therefore he shall speak against these evils called pastors and nothing shall happen. For the power of coincidence itself shall bring only good coincidences to the righteous and for the pastors, their secrets shall be revealed more and more.
6. For the rods between their laps which they have used to sleep with our unsuspecting girls and ladies shall be made into things of mockery. For the people shall say, what is the size of the private rod of Apostle Sulieman? And how long is the private rod of Tim Omotosho and Biodun Fatoyinbo?
7. Now if you cannot join in the fun of the revelation of the evil people, how then shall you be able to catch fun afterwards?
8. Avoid those who come to you, saying, give your life to Jesus. For it is dangerous to give your life to a fictitious character. For gullibility and sheepishness is the portion of many who do so.
9. Now I shall tell you a story which is true. For there is a land where atheists, Muslims, christians, brain users and great thinkers meet together to oppose each other and to also share ideas.
10. And the christians indirectly chose Samuel Ekwueme as he who shall be in the forefront of the arguments. And this Samuel Ekwueme spoke many things which seem like foolishness and the words of a drunkard to the ears of we thinkers. But in the ears of his friends such as Peter, Muyiwa Aroloye and many others, he seem very intelligent. And one named Ann even loved him and came often to his defense.
11. And in a revelation, I Otem saw that this Samuel Ekwueme is a very great duper whom we call 419. And I made this known to everyone so that they could be careful and wary of him.
12. And when they asked me for evidence, I could not produce any because it is only physical evidence they require, but I have only spiritual evidence.
13. Now after about three months, it was discovered by the atheists and free thinkers that what I said was true. For they have seen the bad records of the past duping activities of Samuel Ekwueme.
14. And when the people spoke about this, the Christians rejected it and continued to make Samuel Ekwueme their mentor. And Ann loved him so much for she even accepted him as a mentor and a brother in the Lord.
15. Now it continued so, until one man came to the land to find Samuel Ekwueme Who have duped him of millions of naira. And Samuel Ekwueme ran away from the land until these days.
16. And everyone knew that I Otem have spoken the truth concerning the thief called Samuel Ekwueme. Behold, his picture and the picture of Lucy Ekwueme his wife are in this book DOCTUFOS and it shall remain in it for the future generations to see.
17. Now let he who has brain begin to reason why it was so hard for they who profess to have the holy spirit could not detect for many months that their mentor and leader named Samuel Ekwueme is a duper while Otem and all brain users have known this before he duped someone again.
18. Behold, those whom Samuel Ekwueme and his wife Lucy Ekwueme have duped have promised anyone a hundred thousand naira if they could give them information leading to their arrest.
19. Therefore I say, do not be among the sheeple who are gullible, but enroll among the people who are human beings and great thinkers. For no one can dupe you if you are a great thinker. But they who trust people because of their oratory shall fall prey of deception and dupe.

pictures of Mr and Mrs Samuel Ekwueme below

1 Like

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 10:51pm On May 10, 2017
Chapter Eight
1. If you see where people are abusing one tribe and commending the other, do not take side with any of them. Rather, let them know that there are both good sides and bad sides to every tribe of the world. And no tribe can boast of perfection.
2. Do not let the choice of a political leader lead to your hatred of other tribes and ethnic groups. For if a man is good, he shall be equally good to all, asking not for the tribes of the people due for help before helping them.
3. For whether you are an Igbo or a Yoruba or a Hausa, you are all creatures and part of God.
4. And if you are poised to help anyone, do not ask for their religion before you do so. For every human, either a sheep or a thinker or a brain user, is due for help and religion should not stand in the way.
5. Do not say that you shall help a brain-user financially above a Christian or a Muslim, but rather, render your help equally to them, having no form to fill whereby their religion is demanded.
6. Also I warn you, go with your brain wherever you go; for if you do not go with it, you shall be easily cheated and robbed. For they who shall dupe you are around the corner.
7. Do not make any payment to anyone whom you have never seen face to face for once in our nation Nigeria. For scammers are everywhere, ready to capitalise on your simplemindedness. For such scammers are wise and evil.
8. Remember the case of Samuel Ekwueme, being the husband of Lucy Ekwueme. For he, through the use of religion, have built trust for himself. And those who do not suspect his foul-play have lost their resources to him.
9. Whenever anyone calls you on phone, telling you your name and describing you as if they know you, make sure you start to use your brain more at that moment. For they are smart, having obtained your information on your business cards or through Truecaller and other social media where you have registered and participated.
10. And if they ask you for anything relating to your bank account, ATM cards or anything involving money, do not pay attention. For they shall dupe you of your resources.
11. Now hear and be wise; some of them shall tell you that you have won a huge amount of money in a promo which you knew nothing about. And they shall ask you to call a pastor or an Alhaji to claim your prize.
12. Do not be greedy to call such people. For they are after your money. For they shall tempt you while they speak with you. And if you allow your emotion of joy to overshadow your sense of reasoning and logic, you shall end up being their victim.
13. Now I shall tell you about the case of a group of scammers called Amor Concept whose head was Samuel the son of Ekwueme. On the 6th of July, 2013, Samuel Ekwueme called Sunkanmi on phone and related well with him as if they had known each other for so long.
14. And Samuel Ekwueme said, Sunkanmi, I have a great business deal and I do not know if you shall be interested in it. And Sunkanmi said, tell me what it is. And Samuel Ekwueme said, I work with the oil firm in Chevron-Drive, Lekki, Lagos. And there is this purifying oil which I purchase for our organization.
15. And the cost of one gallon of this purifying oil was as much as #300,000 per gallon. Now O Sunkanmi, I have been posted to Port Harcourt and this purifying oil is needed there also. And they do not know where it is being purchased in Lagos. But I know the place in Lagos and I shall tell you where it is.
16. Now Sunkanmi, this is the manner in which you shall do; you shall purchase like two gallons of this purifying oil and keep them in your own office. And they who shall be sent to Lagos shall be directed to your place to purchase the oil. And if you buy a gallon for #300,000, you shall sell it to them for #500,000.
17. Now Sunkanmi said, it is a good business deal and I am interested. And Samuel Ekwueme said, first of all, you shall need to know the price of the oil at the moment. So I shall give you the phone number of the dealer.
18. And Samuel Ekwueme sent to Sunkanmi the phone number of the supposed dealer, saying, call Pastor Abimbola, for he shall tell you the current price of the oil called Durad A and Durad B.
19. And so did Sunkanmi call Abimbola on phone. And Abimbola began with prayers and ended with prayers for Sunkanmi, saying, you are greatly blessed. For the new office where you have packed into, the Lord have told me to tell you that you shall be visited by many customers.
20. And from the East and West and North and South shall they come to purchase your goods. And Pastor Abimbola told Sunkanmi saying, the price of Durad A is currently #550,000 while Durad B is #500,000.
21. Now Sunkanmi was glad and full of confidence when he had heard the prayers and assurance of the pastor. And when he called Samuel Ekwueme on phone again, he said to him,Sunkanmi, you shall need to purchase one gallon each of Durad A and Durad B and keep it in your office so that when the buyer from Port Harcourt has come to buy them from you, you shall show him the two samples and then ask him to deposit his money first.
22. And seeing that you have the sample, he shall pay you in advance. And with his money shall you purchase the products. And we shall sell them to him at our own price. For the buyer shall purchase 20 gallons of Durad A and 10 gallons of Durad B.
23. Now Sunkanmi did not apply his head to think clearly. And he followed after his emotion. And when customers began to come to his office as usual, he began to remember the saying of Pastor Abimbola. And he said, surely it is the words of the pastor that is actually coming to pass.
24. Now Sunkanmi went and borrow #500,000 from a friend and #300,000 from the bank. And he added his own money to it to make the amount which could buy the sample gallons of the products.
25. And Samuel Ekwueme said to Sunkanmi on phone, come now to Chevron-Drive at Chinese Estate around Ebe-Ano, for there shall the Alhaja meet you to sell the Durad A and B sample products for you.
26. And Sunkanmi went to the place which Samuel Ekwueme had described. And he met with a woman. And the name of the woman was Omowunmi Allen. And she, being dressed like an Alhaja did deliver the products to the hands of Sunkanmi and went away with the million naira and fifty thousand naira.
27. And when Sunkanmi returned to his office, he kept the Durad A and B at a corner and called Samuel Ekwueme. And Samuel Ekwueme told him to wait for the buyer of the products, for he shall soon arrive.
28. And after a week, Sunkanmi saw no buyer of that product. And when he waited and called Samuel Ekwueme, his phone numbers were switched off. And when he called Pastor Abimbola also, his phone number was switched off too. And so did he begin to panic. And he opened the sealed gallons which contained the so-called Durad A and B and he saw that it contained nothing special but kerosene.
29. And Sunkanmi wept greatly, for he had been duped. And his life was shattered such that he became very depressed. And those whom he borrowed money from began to seek for their money.
30. And Sunkanmi went away from Lagos and drowned himself in a river in Osun. And till today, the people of Sunkanmi did not know his whereabouts, but this did I see in the revelations upon my bed.
31. Behold, is Samuel Ekwueme not still in this business of spoiling the life of people and killing their joy till today? But I declare, he shall not escape forever, for the law shall catch up with him.
32. Therefore I advise you Nigerians, be wise in the matter of business and do not deal in business with those whom you do not know very well. For if those whom you know can cheat you, how much more then shall those whom you have never met do so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikilo by 0temSapien: 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
Read n be wise

1 Like

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Read and be rich intellectually

1 Like

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Be wise
Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 5:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Be warned
Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Be warned
Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 4:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Be aware
Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Learn
Re: Ikilo by 0temSapien: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Read this again

1 Like

Re: Ikilo by 0temSapien: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
Be equipped with the truth

1 Like

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Be enlightened

1 Like

Re: Ikilo by OtemAtum: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Learn and be wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Your Prayer Can Work For Me?prover Urself Now! / Two Pressing Questions I've Always Wondered If There's An Answer In The Bible / Would Eliminating Religion Improve The World Or Worsen It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.