Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye (1621 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by mroop(m): 5:15am On May 05, 2017
Beverly Osu be going on a shading spree. . She
took to her Snapchat to shade to hell outta
Mercy Aigbe, Tonto Dikeh, Kcee and Oge Okoye
while congratulating Banky W and Adesua
Etomi!

She wrote on Snapchat : “ Banky w broke the
internet… God bless him for making a change
in the news about celebrities… no be every
time Divorce . . my husband beat me , this one
they thief picture of people things dey claim
LUXURY. ”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/beverly-osu-shades-hell-out-of-tonto.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by Afonjashapmouth: 5:19am On May 05, 2017
Atleast she get point... grin

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by Smellymouth: 5:25am On May 05, 2017
Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by Kenzico(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2017
grin

Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by YungJo207(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2017
Should I comment? Do I really have anything to say on this? When was the last time she broke the internet sef? I remember she was crying over that south Africa guy some years back na abi no be she again?

50cent Song 21 questions start playing.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by BlackDBagba: 5:35am On May 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by Nobody: 6:43am On May 05, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Amara mara
Amara oniro

They are coming for you. tongue tongue
Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by dacblogger: 7:29am On May 05, 2017
Na oge okoye own pain pass... cry
Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by MVLOX(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2017
Wetin she dey wait b4 person go break the Internet for her...... Aproko
Re: Beverly Osu Shades The Hell Out Of Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Kcee, Oge Okoye by Motolank: 9:15am On May 05, 2017
what does she know. Not her fault sha. she has mouth diarrhea

(1) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters / “if You Touch My Wife, I’ll Kill You” – Pastor Adeboye / Nigeria@57: Thread For Nigerians Killing It World Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.