Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military (28350 Views)

INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / we’ve Foiled APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku Releases Proof / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by bewla(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2017
ollysaks:
Cat with nine lives

Very soon, they will run out.

I want to believe that this guy has a mole or insider feeding him with info that has made him evasive
this na imposter the guy done ma te tei tei
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by kechywillz(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
How many times una go kill dis guy sef angry
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by Flashh: 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
nepapole:
Jonathan killed this guy 5 times. Buhari has injured him like 3 times. Ki lo n shele gangan?
Lol.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by Vindyk(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2017
shekau nah terminator you be? I wonder oh, dis one pass nine lifes
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nobody is feeding him with anything ..The truth is Nigerian military doesn't have the requisite Intel or equipment to reach this guy for now .. Shekau is always far away from the active theatres so the possibility of catching him in a gunfight our military is used to is slim ..A target like Shekau will need good Intel and precision munition to take out and both of which our military currently does not have ..The current assets in our Airforce like the Alpha jet are too noisy (that means Shekau can hear them from miles away before they arrive for a strike) and worse still they don't carry guided precision munition that can take him out from let's say 30 kms away . Our best bet is to get good Intel on him and beg a willing foriegn power to use a silent drone to deliver a silent precision missile

It seems u still belive in the NA. They always lie saying different stories. We lost hope in NA long ago if it were not for civilian JTF only God know where we will be by now.
With the T-55 tanks, amoured cars, Shilka tanks, Artillery cannons, Fighter Jets, Mowag, Sheyr tanks, Gun Truck, sophisticated weapons, specially trained Personell but stil cannot defeat common untrained boko haram with rusty ak47.
its a shame to them.

A country where aleast 90,000 active military personell cannot defeats 5,000 or less terrorists. its been 7 years now. Even world war II Didn't last that long.
God forbid bad thing but i fear the time chad or cameroun will attack Nigeria, only God will knows wat will happen to us.

The military are always using the already hypnotized chibok girls as excuse while dozen are killed everyday.
Its rilly a shame..

There must be something wrong somewhere.
1) Is either the NA and boko haram strength are equal. or
2) The boko haram are more powerful than the Nigerian military, or..
3) The NA dont want to defeat the boko haram because of selfish reasons.

On my own view point. 90% of our nigerian forces go into force because of Revenge, To gain power, To Gain wealth, Status and only10% to protect the lives and property of the Citizens of the country that the reason for all this failure.

Since when i was a child i loved to become a Nigerian military but unfortunately i lost interest in the armed forces since when this boko haram crisis started and i saw how incompetent and Selfishness in the Nigerian Army lead to the death of many patriotic Soldiers who died fighting for their country. E.g Lt col Abu Ali and others fallen heros May their soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Abubakar Shekau, leader of Nigerian Islamist terrorist group, Boko Haram, has dismissed claims by Nigerian Airforce that he was injured in a recent aerial bombardment of the sect in Sambisa forest. He release a new video footage to that effect. Below are screenshots gotten from the video...

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/boko-haram-leader-shekau-releases-proof.html

It seems u still belive in the NA. They always lie saying different stories. We lost hope in NA long ago if it were not for civilian JTF only God know where we people of Northeast will be by now.

With the T-55 tanks, amoured cars, Shilka tanks, Artillery cannons, Fighter Jets, Mowag, Sheyr tanks, Gun Truck, sophisticated weapons, specially trained Personell but stil cannot defeat common untrained boko haram with rusty ak47.
its a shame to them.

A country where aleast 90,000 active military personell cannot defeats 5,000 or less terrorists. its been 7 years now. Even world war II Didn't last that long.

God forbid bad thing but i fear the time chad or cameroun will attack Nigeria, only God will knows wat will happen to us.

The military are always using the already hypnotized chibok girls as excuse while dozen are killed everyday.
Its rilly a shame..

On my own view point. 90% of our nigerian forces go into force because of Revenge, To gain power, To Gain wealth, Status and only10% to protect the lives and property of the Citizens of the country that the reason for all this failure.

Since when i was a child i loved to become a Nigerian military but unfortunately i lost interest in the armed forces since when this boko haram crisis started and i saw how incompetent and Selfishness in the Nigerian Army lead to the death of many patriotic Soldiers who died fighting for their country. E.g Lt col Abu Ali and others fallen heros May their soul RIP
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by Akinwale14(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2017
This guy ugly die no wonder wickedness dey his blood.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by lebienconnu: 3:22pm On May 07, 2017
There is more to shecow than meets the eyes. I don't think he is even in Nigeria if at all he is alive.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by theDEVILisHERE: 1:26am On May 09, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Does Shekau mean quadruplet in Arabic or something? Hasn't this guy been killed twice yet he keeps showing up and his chewing stick gets bigger. PMB please technically kill this man the way you technically defeated boko haram. Thank you in advance

Buhari is much more of a terrorist than shekau will ever be
Buhari is a stock holder in the Bokoharam franchise
shakau is his errand boy
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by theDEVILisHERE: 1:34am On May 09, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

It seems u still belive in the NA. They always lie saying different stories. We lost hope in NA long ago if it were not for civilian JTF only God know where we people of Northeast will be by now.

its a shame to them.

Its rilly a shame..

Nigerian military= 1/4 to 1/2 Bokoharam
Unfortunate u so called niggas within an area aka Nigerians have not come to this realization

Anyway not a surprise since most black people are daft
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military by BiggyBamBam: 7:34am On May 09, 2017
Goddex:
Wondering how these terrorists leaders inspire their followers to go that extreme

Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.