Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms (5580 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2017
greatgod2012:
Sarrki, just look at how you're wailing upandan because of Kanu!

Honestly, your case is pathetic, very pathetic....... Lol.....

My sister

The guy wants to bring division among brethren

We must tame him and FFK and their likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by BossKratos: 10:50am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
lagendary zombie carry kanu matter for head

last I heard buhari can't even appear in photos anymore.
guess what zombies are happy. they want osinbajo to take over
but the gambaris would rather put ya all to death

but kanu and his supporters will watch you pummel yourselves.
cheesy

Why did you just write all this rubbish and thought you were making any sort of sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

Why did you just write all this rubbish and thought you were making any sort of sense?

You are a patriotic citizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:56am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriotic citizen
you're still talking you want round 2 abi?
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by CarlosTheJackal: 10:56am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Am expecting you sister greatgod2012
You sound so slow and your penchant for masturbatiing on Kanu thread should be shrinking your penile size by now

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
it wasn't made for usless slow pokes bye

Calm down and breathe gently

It will help your system greatly

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You sound so slow and your penchant for masturbatiing on Kanu thread should be shrinking your penile size by now

E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by BossKratos: 11:00am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
it wasn't made for usless slow pokes bye

Is this not the middle name your parents gave you?

And kindly learn to spell correctly when writing on a public forum so that your parents can finally stop regretting wasting their hard earned money on your education! Ignorance is no more fashionable! It might still be around your fellow aba made jews but not to reasonable members of society!
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 11:00am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
sarrki are u related to d clown musiwa? grin
sarrki:

E pain am
sarrki are u related to d clown musiwa?

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 11:00am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

And kindly learn to spell correctly when writing on a public forum so that your parents can finally stop regretting wasting their hard earned money on your education! Ignorance is no more fashionable! It might still be around your fellow aba made jews but not to reasonable members of society!
myndd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by CarlosTheJackal: 11:02am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am
pain undecided

Take time to read up the meaning of pain because if you can spend your productive time on NK matters then your pain is worse than Buhari Scrotum undergoing Chemotherapy

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
sarrki are u related to d clown musiwa? grin sarrki are u related to d clown musiwa?

All I know is am a patriotic Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
pain undecided

Take time to read up the meaning of pain because if you can spend your productive time on NK matters then your pain is worse than Buhari Scrotum undergoing Chemotherapy

E enter am again
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by BossKratos: 11:05am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
myndd44

I have not even given you an e slap yet and already you are already crying like ojukwu the coward! You see why I said you have no sense? You want to report someone you called a _moron for a violation?

So you expect mynd to hail you for calling someone a slow poke? My friend just get lost!
Cry cry developer.... grin

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

I have not even given you an e slap yet and already you are already crying like ojukwu the coward! You see why I said you have no sense? You want to report someone you called a _moron for a violation?

So you expect mynd to hail you for calling someone a slow poke? My friend just get lost!

God bless my patriotic fellow

I know hungerbad and omenkalives will be proud of you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by BossKratos: 11:07am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Calm down and breathe gently

It will help your system greatly

When the thing don pain am reach bone marrow? Abeg free that pikin before him carburetor go begin smoke! grin
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

When the thing don pain am reach bone marrow? Abeg free that pikin before him carburetor go begin smoke! grin

grin grin

God bless you greatly
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 11:10am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

I can't come down to your level! you will kill me there. so stay there and devour yaself. if you quote me again I'll ignore you. you ain't worth shii grin
BossKratos:

I can't come down to your level! you will kill me there. so stay there and devour yaself. if you quote me again I'll ignore you. you ain't worth shii

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by kherington: 11:11am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Part of the bail terms is he must not be in a gathering more than 10 people

Kanu now knows better that Nigeria is greater than any individual

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
kanu has experienced the might of nigeria nobody threatens nigeria and goes free God bless nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Lloydfather(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2017
The person that took the picture is nomba what

Yeye dey worry u sarrki

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:11am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
I can't come down to your level! you will kill me there. so stay there and devour yaself. if you quote me again I'll ignore you. you ain't worth shii grin I can't come down to your level! you will kill me there. so stay there and devour yaself. if you quote me again I'll ignore you. you ain't worth shii

E be like say the thing Don finally enter you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2017
Lloydfather:
The person that took the picture is nomba what

Yeye dey worry u sarrki

Number 10

Which is still within range
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:13am On May 05, 2017
greatgod2012:
Sarrki, just look at how you're wailing upandan because of Kanu!

Honestly, your case is pathetic, very pathetic....... Lol.....

Pathetic is putting it mildly. His case is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2017
kherington:

kanu has experienced the might of nigeria nobody threatens nigeria and goes free God bless nigeria

The best quote of the century

God will show up for you

He will take you on eagles wing

You are blessed my brother and my compatriot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Pathetic is putting it mildly. His case is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My sis tell him to be a good citizen

He will help him greatly
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by BossKratos: 11:16am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
I can't come down to your level! you will kill me there. so stay there and devour yaself. if you quote me again I'll ignore you. you ain't worth shii grin I can't come down to your level! you will kill me there. so stay there and devour yaself. if you quote me again I'll ignore you. you ain't worth shii

The pain for inside this your post no get part 2! So tasty seeing you weep 1st and then make a lame attempt to run off!

I will be waiting like this for you when next you make any sort of misstep around my moniker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by odduduwa: 11:18am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

guy ,what happened to punctuation?

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by kherington: 11:18am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

The best quote of the century

God will show up for you

He will take you on eagles wing

You are blessed my brother and my compatriot
same to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

The pain for inside this your post no get part 2! So tasty seeing you weep 1st and then make a lame attempt to run off!

I will be waiting like this for you when next you make any sort of misstep around my moniker!

History will remember you as a patriotic citizen
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:18am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

My sis tell him to be a good citizen

He will help him greatly

What is your business in another person being a 'good citizen'?

Have you told all the touts, armed robbers and other dangerous elements in the society to be good citizens?

Why are you burning all your energy on this man, does he owe you money?

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2017
kherington:

same to you

Amen thank you bro

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi To Reconstruct Over 200 Classrooms And Several Roads / INEC Has Finally Rigged Edo Election For APC / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Multiple Projects In IMT Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.