Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Going To America. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To America. (702 Views)

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Moving To America, Great Investment. / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To America. by kennyalpha1407: 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Hello i'M a Photographer in Lagos Nigeria.... i got an invite to America from my cousin.... i got my passport and also an appointment at the Embassy but i don't know what document to take along both work and all other documents.... please i will be glad if i could get help here....thanks so much, cheers.
Re: Going To America. by ifegy: 6:18am On May 06, 2017
kennyalpha1407:
Hello i'M a Photographer in Lagos Nigeria.... i got an invite to America from my cousin.... i got my passport and also an appointment at the Embassy but i don't know what document to take along both work and all other documents.... please i will be glad if i could get help here....thanks so much, cheers.

Ask here
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/385

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Armless Woman To Fly An Aeroplane With Her Feet (photo) / Angry Driver Gets Down From The Car, Attacks His Female Boss / An Open Door Alert Forced A Pilot To Dump ₦28m Of Fuel To Make Emergency Landing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.