Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532103 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 10:05am On May 04, 2017
queenfav:
Good morning fam.. Please i intend to apply for a tourist visa next month.I already have an invitation letter to a conference in Chicago holding in September this year.Please house, what documents do i need to take with me for the interview?Btw i am not married, though i am employed as a legal practitioner and also owns a business.Is it necessary to go with my CAC certificate of registration of business name and professional credentials?Please i would need all the tips i can get from the gurus in the house.I can't afford to spend 60k on visa application and end up being denied.Help a sister here biko. Thanks in advance.

1. read the first page (thank me later)
2. you can go with any document you think will be relevant (they wont check it) but go with it just in case
3. Be sure that conference is related to your job
4. Fill your form truthfully and and understand every details you fill there
5. Other gurus can add more points. grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 10:46am On May 04, 2017
1. No documents needed except naija passport, confirmation page and payment receipt.
2. Read the past Interview Q and A's from Page 1 and use it to prepare yourself.
All the best.

queenfav:
Good morning fam.. Please i intend to apply for a tourist visa next month.I already have an invitation letter to a conference in Chicago holding in September this year.Please house, what documents do i need to take with me for the interview?Btw i am not married, though i am employed as a legal practitioner and also owns a business.Is it necessary to go with my CAC certificate of registration of business name and professional credentials?Please i would need all the tips i can get from the gurus in the house.I can't afford to spend 60k on visa application and end up being denied.Help a sister here biko. Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Lakol: 11:58am On May 04, 2017
OmoBendel24:

Sister, right? Okay, at least 10-15 years will do in all.... Regards

Haaaa... me self go don make am for naija by den. Besides Nigeria go don beta in 15yrs time
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 12:50pm On May 04, 2017
Who has renewed by Dropbox recently? Does the requirement to upload a picture while filling the DS160 form apply to Dropbox application too?
Seyewest omobendel24
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by queenfav(f): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Thanks a lot keni and kaptainAfrika.. I will try reading the posts here from page 1..Whew!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
sugah:
Who has renewed by Dropbox recently? Does the requirement to upload a picture while filling the DS160 form apply to Dropbox application too?
Seyewest omobendel24
Yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 3:14pm On May 04, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Yes
Thanks ma'am
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 5:49pm On May 04, 2017
Onedimple:
Thanks Boss. Will ask him to.

please pm your number I have a very difficult issue now. an agent seized my interview login details because I terminated the contract and wanted to use the truthful information about myself and I have interview on mid this month. what will I do? I want to login to my DS-160 form to put the true information about myself but he refused to give me the details.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
please pals help me on what to do in this situation I've stated. the agent is with DS-160 interview login details and has refused to give it to me because I told him I'm now going to be truthful in the form and rebook and appointment from the DS-160 form. what should I do please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 6:56pm On May 04, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please pals help me on what to do in this situation I've stated. the agent is with DS-160 interview login details and has refused to give it to me because I told him I'm now going to be truthful in the form and rebook and appointment from the DS-160 form. what should I do please

Will suggest you get him in trouble if you can afford to, I understand how expensive and costly that could be though! Well, call the customer service unit of the embassy, ask them to change your email address (your passport details should do that), fill another DS160 form, and either reschedule appointment with it or ask them to swap the former with the new so you stick with the already scheduled appointment.... Or just put the appointment stuff away for the time being, revisit it again after a while. #SpellsTroubleAllTheSame
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by KaptainAfrika: 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
Call customer care.

request for your profile to be attached to a new email. follow the instructions.

tell them why, trust me they probably can guess.

come clean in your next application, if you misrepresented.

JWTheocracy1:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by doctor108: 2:58am On May 05, 2017
Kevdee4reel:
guy you funny die. Maka chi, Med skl experience fit make person look big wahala like small issue. I go like sabi you personally. Biko, your number make we word
Lol bro e be like I see your mail oh!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:27am On May 05, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Call customer care.

request for your profile to be attached to a new email. follow the instructions.

tell them why, trust me they probably can guess.

come clean in your next application, if you misrepresented.

In addition to that, remind the agent that he can be reported .
Personally I'd say, the same time you write for a swap, tell them what's up. Why? Agents are hopeless creatures. We once had one here looking for a way to 'catch' his client. Just in case he decides to 'punish' you, let your version be on the record ist

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 6:44am On May 05, 2017
Thank You all for this nice response... Jah bless. I appreciate . please what's the customer care number? I need it asap
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 7:25am On May 05, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
Thank You all for this nice response... Jah bless. I appreciate . please what's the customer care number? I need it asap

Should be on page 0 of this thread....

Just checked now to be double sure! Okay, the number to call should be 014406218. Seems the page 0 link isn't returning results currently. @LadyGuinivere ma, kindly revisit and probably/possibly review that link ma. Thanks, good morning to you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 8:57am On May 05, 2017
omobendel God bless You
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 12:05pm On May 05, 2017
please urgent reply please!!!
my question is this: If an appointment was booked two times and was all canceled before the appointment date, can I still use that visa payment receipt to book Again for the third time please I need urgent answer. God bless You all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kevdee4reel(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2017
doctor108:

Lol bro e be like I see your mail oh!!

Nice one. Oya try reply am make we relate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ladylco: 12:24pm On May 05, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please urgent reply please!!!
my question is this: If an appointment was booked two times and was all canceled before the appointment date, can I still use that visa payment receipt to book Again for the third time please I need urgent answer. God bless You all.

You can only reschedule an appointment once.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 12:25pm On May 05, 2017
please is it only twice I can book an appointment with one valid payment receipt I need reply please help!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by JWTheocracy1: 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
so my money don go be tha. chai! and now is 60k

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
JWTheocracy1:
please is it only twice I can book an appointment with one valid payment receipt I need reply please help!

you can cancelled your appointment once but you can schedule appointment twice.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by egariyi(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2017
Hello All

Pls am in the process of renewing our expired visas this May but our passports has 8 months left before expiration (Feb 2018). Can I still use this passport to process our renewal? Has anyone been in this kind of situation, pls share your experience. thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by bigbus: 5:52pm On May 05, 2017
egariyi:

Hello All

Pls am in the process of renewing our expired visas this May but our passports has 8 months left before expiration (Feb 2018). Can I still use this passport to process our renewal? Has anyone been in this kind of situation, pls share your experience. thanks.

Ordinarily, NIS would not renew valid passports unless they are less than 6 months to expiry. (info from 2014 experience: things might have changed). (Extraordinary reasons include, damaged passport chip, faded photo, lost passport, full passport pages, etc.)

You can still use your passport for visa renewal. When eventually you renew your passports, you will be needing to carry the two passports (old one with visa + new valid one) whenever you need to travel.
#My2cents..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 9:35pm On May 05, 2017
seyewest:
Breaking News: U.S Non Immigrant Visa fees is officially N59,200:00
Now 64,000 cry cry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2017
sugah:

Now 64,000 cry cry

shocked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by femredhead: 10:52pm On May 05, 2017
sugah:
Now 64,000 cry cry

Really??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by okechukwu101: 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
please how can I get an emergency appointment in Lagos? My case is medical. I need a date before 15th
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 11:32pm On May 05, 2017
femredhead:

Really??
Vorpal:

shocked
I don't know what to believe anymore.
US website says 59200@370/$1
GTBank portal says 64000@400/$1
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25am On May 06, 2017
sugah:

I don't know what to believe anymore.
US website says 59200@370/$1
GTBank portal says 64000@400/$1

I don't think the embassy uses the bank exchange rate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by azelab: 6:39am On May 06, 2017
pls urgent assistance is needed: is it possible for an employer to sponsore and process my 2years employment visa from The US and what will be my interview expectation in their embassy in Nigeria. Pls like how long is the US visa processing usually take?Thanks.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ibrocoast: 6:53am On May 06, 2017
U.S embassy now show 64000...$1= 400. Thank God i bought mine yesterday.
sugah:

I don't know what to believe anymore. US website says 59200@370/$1 GTBank portal says 64000@400/$1

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.