Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,680 members, 7,827,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! (6601 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 12:10pm On May 05, 2017
Aso rock is boiling because of the news that I am coming to take over. I am the rightful man for the throne. My heart is saddened daily because of the predicaments of all of you.

I think you have suffered enough. I have shared in your suffering; I know how to be in lack and I know how to abound.

it is time to reclaim what rightly belongs to us; to us do peace and prosperity belong. We will work together to ensure that whenever successful nations are mentioned, this nation will be conspicuous.

I will make you walk tall amongst your peers from any part of the world.

Now I am talking to you, you listen to me, if you desire to see this nation in its best form, both in human and natural resources. Then you need to yearn for my Presidency, crave for it like a deer in search of running waters. Only then will thou see and rejoice that you contributed in making this nation and indeed the world a better place.

Pray for my Presidency!
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Ohammadike: 12:15pm On May 05, 2017
It is too early to smoke

25 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
Ohammadike:
It is too early to smoke
This is for real. I don't smoke by the way.
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Reginna: 1:06pm On May 05, 2017
It should catch fire boiling is not enough
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 1:11pm On May 05, 2017
walosky:
If ti say u get papa, I for yab ur fada, Oloun
My brother, I have a young father. You don't need to abuse him.

Pray for my Presidency.
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
Reginna:
It should catch fire boiling is not enough
It's all about President Destined2win taking over
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by DLondonboiy: 4:25pm On May 05, 2017
Different set of people dey nairaland...the good, the mad and the crazy..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2017
When I opened this thread I went straight to the end hoping to see ''thread closed". But as I went to the post itself I can see the reason why.
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by odogwu2007(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2017
U Don smoke weed again abi? After all I told you

Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 5:02pm On May 05, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Different set of people dey nairaland...the good, the mad and the crazy..
Yes I fall into the good
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 5:03pm On May 05, 2017
odogwu2007:
U Don smoke weed again abi? After all I told you
Yeah you told me I was gonna be President for sure
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 5:04pm On May 05, 2017
jomonic:
When I opened this thread I went straight to the end hoping to see ''thread closed". But as I went to the post itself I can see the reason why.
Why would you want a powerful thread closed
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
How set fire on aso rock.. Babafaceafrica and myndd44.. God is watch both of u... I got ban for asking question.. There is God. I'm coming back for both of u..
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by dadavivo: 6:36pm On May 05, 2017
This OP fon drink abokiii gum

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 6:42pm On May 05, 2017
dadavivo:
This OP fon drink abokiii gum
I am the President. I won't fail your expectations if they are right.
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by BiafranJesus: 7:03pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari the jihadists paedophile.

Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 7:07pm On May 05, 2017
BiafranJesus:
Buhari the jihadists paedophile.

Don't put that here
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by freebreezeyz(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2017
I respect the Oshogbo people greatly!!!

They produce one of the strongest WEEDS in the whole of Africa
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 7:19pm On May 05, 2017
freebreezeyz:
I respect the Oshogbo people greatly!!!

They produce one of the strongest WEEDS in the whole of Africa
Well I have never been to Oshogbo smiley
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Firstinline(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
O.P your village people don get you at last. You need deliverance.

Thank me later
Re: Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! by Destined2win: 9:50pm On May 05, 2017
Firstinline:
O.P your village people don get you at last. You need deliverance.

Thank me later
You are wrong about what you wrote up there but you can never be wrong addressing me as the President because truly I am. smiley

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections Will Define The Future Of Nigeria Says US Ambassador To Nigeria / BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson / Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.