Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m (48600 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Invade Police Station In Ido-Ekiti, Kill Inspector, Empty Armoury (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Franzinni: 8:15pm On May 05, 2017
When caught.... They will say... Nah devil work... They are never wrong because it is only the devil that can do this kind of thing for money.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by ijayebonyi(f): 8:16pm On May 05, 2017
I do feel for our security men oooo. May they be protected
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2017
goldedprince:
omg, these idiots don spoil biz for me. now wey i they try convince some chinko to come invest for my small company, na im these idiots get mind go kill chinko. thunder go fire them. i pray they get caught stealing phones and get burnt soon.
i hope chinko in asia dont just start killing nigerians for no reason.
also hope he is not a member of TRIADS

If he is a member of the triad nko ?
Wetin dem wan do ?
They will send assassins from China to look for armed robbers in the Imo forests ?
Guy you are hilarious
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by walosky(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:
one of the bank staff must have tipped them off. How to apprehend the culprits.
1. Collect the phones of all the staff to see their calls, chats and texts within the last one hour before the robbery.
2. Track the numbers and find out identities of the contacts.
3. Watch cctv footage of all activities in and outside the bank for suspicious movements or persons.
4. Track the plate number of the thieves gotten from cctv
5. Tell the bank staff to confess willingly or face the full wrath of the law if caught through investigation.
6. Arrest the thieves and post it on nairaland cheesy
wetin dis wan mean??

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Jadeng: 8:25pm On May 05, 2017
Inside Job!
I remember when friend was almost robbed and killed around Onikan in Lagos shortly he left a Bank on Adeola Odeku Street.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by maklelemakukula(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:
1. Collect the phones of all the staff to see their calls, chats and texts within the last one hour before the robbery.
3. Watch cctv footage of all activities in and outside the bank for suspicious movements or persons.
5. Tell the bank staff to confess willingly or face the full wrath of the law if caught through investigation.
Hehehehehe grin
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Kelly2713(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
tongue guys relax, i assure you that they will all be got so far buhari remain in power
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by goldedprince: 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

If he is a member of the triad nko ?
Wetin dem wan do ?
They will send assassins from China to look for armed robbers in the Imo forests ?
Guy you are hilarious
when you see these guys in action carrying out revenge on innocent souls, you will rethink before typing this.
na the Igbos wey dey their country i dey pity. like i said pray he is not a triad
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by kk4real: 8:28pm On May 05, 2017
hapysage:
Terrible

Scam alert!
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by titopius(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
Why will the Chinese man withdraw just amount in his own Country can he try that let us not tempt people.......for the innocent security men my thought goes for ur family and loved one RIP
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2017
victorjoe:

What if the information leaked from the Chinese man's company?
it's possible
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
kulrunsman79:

Good investigation tips, but your number 2 tip isn't feasible. The insider would have covered his/her tracks by now. Wasn't expecting a stupid person to be smart in crime
you're right
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2017
BlackAfrican:

If we were in USA and you suggested all these, I would have bought you one bottle of stout. But in Nigeria? Iffa hear! Our police will just end up drilling a confession out of one innocent person after severe torture.
lolz, u can still buy me the stout. Forget our mumu police
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Amah70: 8:41pm On May 05, 2017
Leopantro:
why is it so rampant in Imo state?

In Owerri.

because everything in Imo is in Owerri; because of bad leadership of all governors of Imo state - except Mbakwe.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by engrchykae(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2017
policy12:

An innocent man..
who is the innocent man you are talking about?the policeman or the Chinese or the camera man.the policeman extort money while the Chinese exploit and extort labour while the camera man extort graphic pictures.so who is the innocent man you were talking about?
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Amah70: 8:46pm On May 05, 2017
But is the Chinese man a mugu? Why would he withdraw N10m cash from a bank? In these days of POS and bank transfers everywhere?

With a smartphone, in less than half the time he used to travel to the bank, the Chinaman could have paid all the money to the accounts of his clients.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by dhesire(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2017
Hmm! Owerri is turning to something else.
Just this evening at about 8pm, one silly boy robbed a lady of her phone at Royce/Westend bus stop.
This he did in the glaring of so many people at the bus stop, he even broke a bottle to scare the lady away when she raised alarm.
The bitter truth is that he was so daring because he never made attempt to run or bolt away when a small crowd gathered around him.
It's a shame, very pathetic and quiet appalling.

I just weak!

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Farkson(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2017
Islie:

Details later …

http://punchng.com/robbers-shoot-chinese-kill-inspector-cart-away-n10m-in-imo/

Go for d driver if is alive.....he is a mole.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2017
goldedprince:
omg, these idiots don spoil biz for me. now wey i they try convince some chinko to come invest for my small company, na im these idiots get mind go kill chinko. thunder go fire them. i pray they get caught stealing phones and get burnt soon.
i hope chinko in asia dont just start killing nigerians for no reason.
also hope he is not a member of TRIADS
the triad and yakuza are japanese cults,cartel is mexican mafia is italian while federal government is nigerian
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by komekn(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:

If this your approach to investigation management and strategy, then I, you and the Nigerian police have a very long way to go.

The first problem is our situational awareness is non existent and our tactical contingency a joke. In addition the communication infrastructure that should underpin our security and police strategy seems to have been forgotten.

These incidents are as a result inevitable and too easy for the criminals to undertake.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:

You watch too much TV.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
Leopantro:
Because The present government used them to rigged elections, as contracts. And dumped them which is called "used and dumped political thugs".
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by otokx(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2017
Each time I see 1 mopol sitting in the front of a VIP jeep my head just shakes, there is not much that guy can do in a sudden shoot out.

There has to be at least one hilux with armed men following.

Setraco have special vehicles for that, also Julius Berger.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Whitemoney: 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:
and you think is that easy ...Hollywood abi ??
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by 2016v2017: 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
lofty900:
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by ejisun53(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2017
Stop the use of handsets by staffers during banking hours in the banking hall.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
goldedprince:

when you see these guys in action carrying out revenge on innocent souls, you will rethink before typing this.
na the Igbos wey dey their country i dey pity. like i said pray he is not a triad

You may be right. They don't take kindly to losing members. The Yakuza are also like that.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by AnanseK(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
The Jews
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Charles1982: 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
The banker is the suspect

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by olab059(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2017
Leopantro:
Because Imo (Owerri) is the faji capital of the whole Nigeria. And when some people see some guys flexing and they don't have money to flex, they resort to crime to get fast money.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by emu22(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2017
insider is definitely involved,dats why in my bank dey don't allow staffs to use phone while dey on duty especially d tellers.

Diamond bank should carry out a proper investigation pls.
Rip officer.
Re: Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m by Klington: 9:57pm On May 05, 2017
Imo state has been in the news for the wrong reasons in recent times........... I'm beginning to suspect rochas. The high rate of crime since he assumed office is very worrisome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / EFCC Arrests 57 Yahoo Boys In Ogun, Recovers Two Pump Action Rifles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.