Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Whats The Best Contribution One Should Make In His/her Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Best Contribution One Should Make In His/her Life? (518 Views)

What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? / Seun Said He Appreciates My Contribution On NL / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Contribution One Should Make In His/her Life? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2010
There are so many things one can do to keep busy and spend his/her life on earth, but I strongly believe that whatever anyone is doing with his life should be able to make a positive impact by improving some ugly situations on earth. For this reason, I keep asking myself day by day what should be the best contribution one can make in life in order to produce the greatest and much needed positive improvement on peoples lives. I wish to forward this question to nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees And Marketing Executives Wanted / Stockbrker Partner / Us Woman Claims $212m Jackpot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.