Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) (36325 Views)

Obiano To Commission JOSAN Integrated Rice Mills & Farms -photos / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
OK
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2017
Saraki be like secondary school student. na Agbada dey make these people look older.
com see as Fatai dey look like mumu. the guy fear him boss Saraki pass anything cos he knows Saraki the governor general can remove with the blink of an eye

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by maskamdo(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2017
So who dey chop all the eggs¿
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by undefeateds: 8:53pm On May 05, 2017
com abeg,which one be kwaran again, those living in kwara are citizen of kwara,which kind English be kwaran, we Nigerian and our English enh! hmmn
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by jullty: 8:56pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2017
wehdonesir omo mutairu lagbaji

sarathief of kwaraoption state
look at maiguard fatahi Ahmed Omo odo saraki

salary has not being paid

kwara state monthly calender is 45 days a month

afterall nah 33k you will still pay HND Holder

RIP kwara state

I weep for my state

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2017
Saraki would definitely recall his days wearing that in medical school.Fine man!
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by thunderrider: 9:29pm On May 05, 2017
Tshonga farms again!

Deception 101

Kontiniu
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Teel012(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2017
Lifestone:

What beer palour coment is this, we are talking about poultry you are talking about rice, what's the bearing. I have done a research work on that farm before and your claim is a complete lie. Why would you come online to deceive people, why not visit the farm and heal your ignorance. If we see what is good we must accept.
I used to be a critic of that farm until I visited the place
so, visiting d farm changes d amount that was used to plant rice or import cattle to produce tshonga milk?? Abi? na so una dey mumu una age.
Abi how many people tshonga farm don epp? name 2 people u know who earn their daily bread there on nairaland and we go support tshonga farm. oh don't forget that d money of d state was used to establish d farm but now it's owned by harmony holdings, which is in turn owned by Mr Senate president just like every major industry in Kwara. Oya defend bukola as na him dey feed ur family.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Respect11(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2017
this saraki and saye law look alike o. are u seeing what i ayam saw
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2017
Whites always the head, fück blacks
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by femtopyy(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2017
Saraki is d owner of d farm o.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by pokipoki: 10:19pm On May 05, 2017
Lifestone:

What beer palour coment is this, we are talking about poultry you are talking about rice, what's the bearing. I have done a research work on that farm before and your claim is a complete lie. Why would you come online to deceive people, why not visit the farm and heal your ignorance. If we see what is good we must accept.
Dude, well said. Some idiots just talk about things they have no knowldege of just because they have access to internet.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2017
Lifestone:

bro..the guy's claim may be wrong but I lived in Ilorin for almost a decade and I can tell you that saraki syphoned money from that project..

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 05, 2017
The fact that we are producing what we consume gladdens me. Say no to food importation. Nigeria shall be great
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by adem30: 10:32pm On May 05, 2017
Lifestone:

You need to check your brain, even if you are a paid slowpoke to support these fools. which useless research you made on shonga? where were you when my parents as a civil servant were forced to pay for shonga product which they never received. So because they are talking about poultry here we can not make reference to the atrocities these crooks have committed in the past?

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2017
I got u on the 15 streak.. Cheers @ adem30

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by lordcyno: 10:43pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 05, 2017
Saraki you clown, where is the 2017 budget that has been with you since Dec last year?

You can't accomplish your most important task after 5months and you get time to waka up and down. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 05, 2017
Don't realise that white man does not allow us choose our leaders?
If our leader start to show signs of patriotism competence and independence, white man removes him and replace with stooges like Saraki.

Why do you think the white man poisoned Buhari in London?
realestniggah:
I expected to see saraki in his white agbada regalia

but can we do anything on our own without involving a white man ..

that why an average white man think he is superior to a blackman..
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2017
oatzeal:
Cool... The bad guys chopping d money
na so, is their time o we will get there.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2017
Daniyemi:
So would their outfits make production or farm produce any more productive? What should we do now that we have seen their outfits?
I wonder o.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Abeyjide: 11:04pm On May 05, 2017
he uses kwara money to create songa farm and later took over the farm.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2017
adem30:

You need to check your brain, even if you are a paid slowpoke to support these fools. which useless research you made on shonga? where were you when my parents as a civil servant were forced to pay for shonga product which they never received. So because they are talking about poultry here we can not make reference to the atrocities these crooks have committed in the past?
You rant and failed woefully to substantiate a lie you told. Why would you respect research when your parochial and deranged mind is already biased and refused to accept knowledge. You have never been to that farm while I am speaking as someone who was on that farm for 2 weeks. I am speaking from first hand knowledge. This is not about Saraki but you spewing lies on Internet is what I can not bypass.
I beg you visit that farm to validate your claim if you are as upset as you claimed. Internet Chieftain

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2017
Teel012:
so, visiting d farm changes d amount that was used to plant rice or import cattle to produce tshonga milk?? Abi? na so una dey mumu una age.
Abi how many people tshonga farm don epp? name 2 people u know who earn their daily bread there on nairaland and we go support tshonga farm. oh don't forget that d money of d state was used to establish d farm but now it's owned by harmony holdings, which is in turn owned by Mr Senate president just like every major industry in Kwara. Oya defend bukola as na him dey feed ur family.
It's your right to be bias against Saraki, but you don't have right to deceive people, that's my point. Check those pictures again and you will see more than 10 workers at the background, heal your mind bro like I did when I got unto that farm. From what I personally observed when I was on that farm some years back, more than 600 women were harvesting soya beans on the farm.
I changed my mind on that project the very day I stepped my foot on the farm.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2017
vickylincon:
bro..the guy's claim may be wrong but I lived in Ilorin for almost a decade and I can tell you that saraki syphoned money from that project..
I am not here defending Saraki, that's is nor my business, but I can't stand lies. In your 10 years did you visit the farm ever? If no, then you don't have right to talk about the performances of the farm

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Willgates(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2017
sar33:
As shared by Saraki.....

'Today is a great day for Backtofarm and MadeinNigeria

I had the pleasure of visiting Tshonga Farms Ltd Kwara State with Gov. Abdulfatah Ahmed Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Godwin Emefiele Senator Shaaba Lafiagi and Senator Abdulahi Adamu

Delighted to see the progress that has been made in 13 years, most especially because they now employ over 1000 Kwarans and are creating opportunities daily for out grower farmers.

It is my belief that with the governor of Central Bank witnessing first hand what Kwara State has been able to achieve with commercial farming, same will be replicated all over Nigeria to fully diversify our economy and engage our teeming youth'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/sarakiemfiele-gov-abdulfatah-visit.html

Wow... This is laudable. Been looking for a farm like this to apply for my 6 months I.T. Op pls, do you know how I can contact them?
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by adem30: 12:12am On May 06, 2017
Lifestone:

You rant and failed woefully to substantiate a lie you told. Why would you respect research when your parochial and deranged mind is already biased and refused to accept knowledge. You have never been to that farm while I am speaking as someone who was on that farm for 2 weeks. I am speaking from first hand knowledge. This is not about Saraki but you spewing lies on Internet is what I can not bypass.
I beg you visit that farm to validate your claim if you are as upset as you claimed. Internet Chieftain

Guy, don't let send the type of Shango Ooni of Ife sent to Oba of Lagos Palace to strick you down. Just because Saraki paid you as media propaganda you won't get off my mention. Tell me where those rice he planted with billions of Naira are today? Tell me where it was sold, Tell me how much it was sold or you await Ooni shango strick

Omo Ale jatijati, Alatenuje
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Kog45(m): 12:28am On May 06, 2017
adem30:

Guy, don't let send the type of Shango Ooni of Ife sent to Oba of Lagos Palace to strick you down. Just because Saraki paid you as media propaganda you won't get off my mention. Tell me where those rice he planted with billions of Naira are today? Tell me where it was sold, Tell me how much it was sold or you await Ooni shango strick

Omo Ale jatijati, Alatenuje
Haba what is d meaning of this,pls be civic and let us discuss issues instead of cursing.
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by MrMoney007: 12:34am On May 06, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Saraki would definitely recall his days wearing that in medical school.Fine man!
Specie of vanity
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by Charly68: 1:06am On May 06, 2017
decatalyst:

The rice takes 15 years to grow...and you can harvest them yearly after 15years grin

Let them be deceiving themselves there .
Re: Saraki, Emefiele, Abdulfatah Visit Tshonga Farms (Photos) by tendercruise1: 1:29am On May 06, 2017
Bsmartt:
I credit Saraki for this milestone. He brought the Zimbabwean farmers to Nigeria After ROBERT MUGABE took over the white farmers land some 13 years ago. I hope it will get better.

I guess you not in kwara those expatriate were collecting 500k basic salary excluding other monies and none of the product is consume in kwara it's shipped out that farm is saraki own they just using kwara monies to run it after all every thing in kwara has been contracted to saraki company harmony holding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.