Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Enough Of A Richman Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of A Richman Life (260 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of A Richman Life by alanka(f): 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
I have spent too much of my life time living big. But it always sounds in my ears, I am not here to live large.

In every time of my trouble, I was able to live fine, eat fine and remain healthy but there are people who are not able to survive all these.

It is so painful that my time even my extra time has expired. I am done here, I still have many other places to visit, I came from a place and I am still going to a place.

But before I go, I want to live a homeless life I want to be more hungry, I want to sleep in the streets , under bridge...

I have waited enough for this but it is now coming to materialize, I want to be at the lowest level a man can be but I will not force it upon myself.

The opportunity came but somebody unknowingly postponed my plan. I would not be in hurry but I will achieve my aim, I am done here but I will not fail to carry out my last duty.

Be happy, be rejoice, I will leave you here so you will have no reason to be running here and there anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Report - Boko Haram Releases 82 Chibok Schoolgirls / Buhari Returns To London For Follow-up Treatment / National Assembly To Pass Bill On Whistle Blowing Soon – Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.