Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The President Would Not Resign!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Would Not Resign!!! (584 Views)

My Job As Vice President Would Not Clash With That Of Obiano As Governor - Obi / Which Country's President Would You Swap With Buhari On A Loan Deal? / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The President Would Not Resign!!! by saintmark88(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2017
Buhari will not resign, I tink those asking for his resignation are only doing it out of sentiment and hate.
Re: The President Would Not Resign!!! by CharlotteFlair: 9:47pm On May 06, 2017
saintmark88:
Buhari will not resign, I tink those asking for his resignation are only doing it out of sentiment and hate.
I hate him but I don't want him to resign. He should die joor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Now Using Presidential Jet What Nonsense / Magu, Soyinka Join Forces In The Fight Against Corruption / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.