Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates (34301 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by maxiuc(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2017
Ever wey this APC government enter power na correct lie missile we dey see oo

Lie this days don plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by symbianDON(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2017
rheether:

It's a great place.
i will appreciate if you share some info on travelling there etc....thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by modz: 5:00pm On May 06, 2017
what's wrong with 3m for a suite again na? no be suite?
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by MNDY(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2017
Oboy, no be small shock dat 3milli shock me yesterday ooo.
~
I was like: in this country? 3million? Naim be say na non-Nigerians and Nigerian politicians (especially with looted monies) na dem dey enta there na.
~
No be with dat topic of appaling income percentage of Nigerians wey I see on Nairaland naim the average Nigerian go fit enter there. Thanks for the clarification OP.
~
Check my signature and holla if you or someone else you know is interested in TBC
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by eph123(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Guessed as much....

Was there January 2016. Can't remember the rates for their so-called Presidential Chalets, but they weren't heart-stopping.

Mosquitoes drank half my blood overnight.... No internet....only Airtel is reliable for calls.

BUY YOUR WATER - don't forget that. The place is far from the civilization.

grin grin
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by julioralph(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2017
Dottore:
I still believe that the 3m per night price tag was a deliberate campaign to cause media sensation. The promoters or marketer did a wonderful job and it will payoff especially now that much lower tarrif have been published. The initial campaign has created curiosity that will increase peoples interest of visiting there by a greater ratio.
cheesy omo na true o!!!

1 Like

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Eddygourdo(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Do you think there's any tourist place here in Nigeria that cost as 1M to visit?
I doubt it. but someone claimed the 3million thing. yet no evidence of such on the price list posted. such could be an attempt to ruin the business of yankari
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by JARUSHUB: 5:12pm On May 06, 2017
Immediately I saw it, I knew it wasn't just possible.

3m per night in Nigeria? Not yet pls.

Even Burj Khalifa in Dubai wont be too far from 3m it it reaches it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by nduboss(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by DozieInc(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2017
Dottore:
I still believe that the 3m per night price tag was a deliberate campaign to cause media sensation. The promoters or marketer did a wonderful job and it will payoff especially now that much lower tarrif have been published. The initial campaign has created curiosity that will increase peoples interest of visiting there by a greater ratio.
So true.

1 Like

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Firefire(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2017
Dottore:

You are right.

I am now considering Yankari for my next family vacation, in place of Yankee.

The flight ticket cost savings alone will give me maximum VIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Olukat(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Guessed as much....

Was there January 2016. Can't remember the rates for their so-called Presidential Chalets, but they weren't heart-stopping.

Mosquitoes drank half my blood overnight.... No internet....only Airtel is reliable for calls.

I think its a wonderful place to relax
Its about the usual management failure that has kept the place in that condition
Let's build together, Nigeria is our country wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Klington: 5:40pm On May 06, 2017
Tiri million nii, tarti billion kô

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by AreaFada2: 5:54pm On May 06, 2017
We have problem of management and strategy in 9ja. That place should have national railway going near it. That way you can take a train direct from Lagos, Lokoja, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Maski87: 5:59pm On May 06, 2017
Even if na one naira, i no dey go, if boko,haram, come meet you there, your own don't finish, because security sef go run

1 Like

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by hysteriabox(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2017
This is an old ledger.
The last time I qas there, it was way higher than these.
Talk true abeg.
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by aminho(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
That idiot Travel Jaaruma lady just.like the rest of those naija yeyebrities was making noise and forming nonsense in that video.

Telling us she spent 50million in Dubai na gold plane she fly go der?
its possible if i can spend 7million she can spend more 2 business class tickets coasting 900k each hotels and shopping not inclusive
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On May 06, 2017
Much better if true.
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On May 06, 2017
Maski87:
Even if na one naira, i no dey go, if boko,haram, come meet you there, your own don't finish, because security sef go run
grin cheesy
Fear fear man.
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Skanas(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2017
AfonjaBoston:
That idiot Travel Jaaruma lady just.like the rest of those naija yeyebrities was making noise and forming nonsense in that video.

Telling us she spent 50million in Dubai na gold plane she fly go der?
Jiang:
looks like jaruma SCREWED UP

well, we always knew she was a lying vlogger, people like her who try to emphasize dem boobs & shape for videos always talk crap.

Jaruma!!! For misleading d public, take dis
But Jaruma never mentioned 3million in dat her documentary...she took us around the rooms, the safari and the spring...although she kept mentioning 50million with reference to her dubai trip but I can't remember her mentioning 3million for yankari room...(except I missed it sha)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On May 06, 2017
aminho:
its possible if i can spend 7million she can spend more 2 business class tickets coasting 900k each hotels and shopping not inclusive
Ol' boy you sef get mind o. 7m. That will buy a young family a flat at Gowon Estate or Jakande Estate Lagos.
Sha blow the money jor. Nor be you cause the recession. grin

1 Like

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by abashi47(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2017
nice one.. so it aint expensive after all
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Charly68: 6:57pm On May 06, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Guessed as much....

For real !
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Lepkacious: 7:17pm On May 06, 2017
some people with too much talk sef,the girl said why will she spent 3/1million in Dubai when Yankari park is equivalent to what she sees in Dubai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by owambe22(f): 7:28pm On May 06, 2017
So that gimbiya empire girl sabi lie like that Wat a shame
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by newslifeop: 7:31pm On May 06, 2017
3m ke
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by pbethel: 8:23pm On May 06, 2017
Hahaha jaaruma busted
Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by alizma: 8:27pm On May 06, 2017
Brillantman:
Mirage 3million naira
We need not to mislead the public and tourists alike with false information.
it is a marking strategy and it has achieved it's purpose.

1 Like

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Babysho(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2017
Dottore:
Spot On

1 Like

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by roeb1987(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2017
I was suprised when I read 3M yesterday, even 0sun shrine in 0sun state where monkey were currently pursuing ppl is not up to that! the gate fee of the shrine is 'do alot of exercise b4 u come' because u will run when monkeys starts pursuing u for unknown reason!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 06, 2017
Lepkacious:
some people with too much talk sef,the girl said why will she spent 3/1million in Dubai when Yankari park is equivalent to what she sees in Dubai
U nor watch d video then. She. Said she spent 50m in dubai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA / Toyota Hilux And Sienna Tumble Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) / Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.