Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba (481 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Herdsmen Clash With Farmers In Benue, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba by Ohammadike: 6:55pm On May 06, 2017
A violent clash between farmers and cattle rearers in Ussa and Takum Council areas of Taraba has left at least 15 people dead while several others sustained various degrees of injuries. Alhaji Sahabi Mahmoud, the state Chairman of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria in Taraba and Mr David Misal (ASP), the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the state Police Command have confirmed the incident. However, while Sahabi said at least 15 of his members have been killed and buried in Takum on Friday, Misal said that the police could only confirm five deaths as at the time of filing this report. Sahabi, who spoke in Jalingo on Saturday, also expressed fear that more corpses of his members might be in the bush as more than 150 of them were still missing. He claimed that hundreds of livestock belonging to the herdsmen were wandering in bush as their owners could not be traced. He called on the security agencies and the state government to come to the aid of hundreds of other cattle breeders, who he said were trapped in the forests of Ussa and Takum to get out alive with their animals. Meanwhile, the PPRO said in Jalingo on Saturday that the Commissioner of Police, Mr Yakubu Babas has relocated to Takum to ensure that the crisis was brought under control.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/15-lives-lost-farmersherdsmen-clash-taraba/

1 Like

Re: 15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba by SarrkiNemesis: 7:18pm On May 06, 2017
It Shall Not Be Well With Buhari,

Ppl Like FriendNd,Vedaxcool,MadridGuy,Sarrki,NgeneUkwenu,Antiwailer,Omenkalives And All Defenders Of Evil Buhari May D Woes Of These Victims Be Yr Lot.

Their Barbarity,Encouraged By Their Religious Inclination Is An Aberration To Sane Human Society.

Rip To D Dead Farmer's.

mACBAN is A Terrorist Association.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba by mexxmoney: 7:32pm On May 06, 2017
Fulani herdsmen killed? Takum people better be ready because in no distant time, there will be a reprisal attack by well armed Fulani herdsmen backed with logistics by some elements of the Nigerian army. The police will only come after the attack has ended to give us the body count while our oga at the top will send Mr Adesina to make a stupid statement. I wish it wasn't true but we all know that this has been the story anywhere Fulani herdsmen have been attacked. Crazy, crazy country

1 Like

Re: 15 Lives Lost As Farmers/herdsmen Clash In Taraba by AntiWailer: 8:15pm On May 06, 2017
SarrkiNemesis:
It Shall Not Be Well With Buhari,

Ppl Like FriendNd,Vedaxcool,MadridGuy,Sarrki,NgeneUkwenu,Antiwailer,Omenkalives And All Defenders Of Evil Buhari May D Woes Of These Victims Be Yr Lot.

Their Barbarity,Encouraged By Their Religious Inclination Is An Aberration To Sane Human Society.

Rip To D Dead Farmer's.

mACBAN is A Terrorist Association.

I am not responsible for ur miserable life.

When an eediot gets sentimental. It makes him a sentimental eediot.

I cnt remember supporting any group killing another group for any reason no matter what. If you have proofs you can quote me.

Should I say all the blood wasted by Boko Haram while PDP shared the money be on you and your generation too so you sense how F00lish you sounded.

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Suspected Killers Of Late Acp Usaman Ndabonbo In Delta State / 20 Year Old Robber Kills Friend For Fear Of Being Exposed (photo) / (SCREENSHOT) GTBANK Charged Me Twice, Wont Refund My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.