Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members (1301 Views)

Slain IPOB Members : Corpses Found Inside Bush. / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos / Spirit Of Slain IPOB Members Is Tormenting Us - Villagers Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by edunwablog: 5:16am On May 07, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu would embark on a condolence visit to the families of members of IPOB that were killed by Nigerian security operatives since 2014.

He would also visit sites where the killings of the IPOB members took place including Nkpor in Anambra State, National High School Aba in Abia State, Ugwuocha (Port Harcourt) in Rivers State, Mbiama in Baylesa State, and Okwei Primary School Asaba. in Delta State.
According to a statement by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful, Kanu who on Friday visited his parents at their Afaraukwu Ibeku country home in Abia state, following his recent release from Kuje prison, would pay the visits to the homes and communities of the slain members to commiserate with them and assured them that their children had not died in vain.
The statement said, “our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu plans to visit all the families of IPOB members killed by Nigerian security operatives during the IPOB peaceful rallies and protests in Biafra land.
“The supreme leader of IPOB, the director, Radio and Biafra Television, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with his entourage will embark on this visit to show solidarity and condolence to the families and communities of those who died on the cause of Biafra restoration since 2014.
More so, our leader will visit the parents and homes of those IPOB protesters who were killed for Biafra to be restored. Also, he will visit all the places where our people were killed to pray privately in order to appease the spirits of those who died for our people to live.”
The statement reminded the people of Biafra to remember the May 30, 2017 50th anniversary of the declaration of the Independent State of Biafra and to observe the sit-at-home order.
It said, “As 30th of May, 2017 is drawing nearer, we wish to remind Biafrans, friends of Biafra and lovers of Biafra freedom to stay at home in honour and remembrance of those Biafran soldiers that died for us to live and Biafran children who were starved to death through the policy of British and Nigerian Governments during the genocidal war against the people of Biafra between 1967 and 1970.
“It will be a landmark achievement and remarkable event for Biafrans to honour and remember a 20-year-old Jewish American, Late Bruce Mayrock who set himself ablaze before the United Nations office, New York City in protest and condemnation of the killings and starvation of our people during the war of genocide between 1967 and 1970. A non Biafran set himself ablaze against the actions of Britain, Nigeria, USSR and Egypt for our people to live then, therefore, it is our duty to remember and honour them on 30th May, 2017 by staying at home, no business and movement, both human and vehicular on that particular day.”
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/kanu-to-visit-families-of-slain-ipob.html

5 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by HungerBAD: 5:19am On May 07, 2017
Fake News.

I would have believed the story, if not for the clause in his bail that states "MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE WITH HIM" is back to Prison, and more stone filled beans food for him in Kuje Prison.

Nice try Liars, try another one.

6 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Nobody: 5:29am On May 07, 2017
Make i put mat here
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by fearNORTH: 5:34am On May 07, 2017
Kanu why...... Afonjas no longer have anything to argue on.
Keep on doing what you are supposed to do while them Afonjas wail.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Lucasinho(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2017
Doing the needful...

The Most known Man in Nigeria all over the world...

The Next Mandela...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Igboesika: 6:47am On May 07, 2017
Laudable!!. God bless Nnamdi Kanu and all lovers of freedom.

The Sun shall rise again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by PEPPERified: 6:51am On May 07, 2017
I stand with Kanu.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Princesaha: 7:50am On May 07, 2017
Nawa oo... as a Yoruba Muslim I am not comfortable with this news. This news is surely not good for my health at all. My heart is already beating fast and it is doing me like I will die. Please my fellow Yoruba Muslim Moderators here should delete this rubbish and ban the Op for 71 years to serve as a big lesson to him for trying to instigate mass suicides in our various Idp camps in Osogbo and Mowe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ogalanyachieze: 7:52am On May 07, 2017
Biafrans forward. Move on kanu we are with you till the end of the zoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ikeg: 7:55am On May 07, 2017
Damn now I wish I was in Asaba. I would love to meet this man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 7:58am On May 07, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
Fake News.

I would have believed the story, if not for the clause in his bail that states "MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE WITH HIM" is back to Prison, and more stone filled beans food for him in Kuje Prison.

[/s]
e pain am well well

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 7:59am On May 07, 2017
Princesaha:
Nawa oo... as a Yoruba Muslim I am not comfortable with this news. This news is surely not good for my health at all. My heart is already beating fast and it is doing me like I will die. Please my fellow Yoruba Muslim Moderators here should delete this rubbish and ban the Op for 71 years to serve as a big lesson to him for trying to instigate mass suicides in our various Idp camps in Osogbo and Mowe.
una no go kill person for this forum

LionDeLeo coman see ooo

4 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by LionDeLeo: 8:02am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
una no go kill person for this forum

LionDeLeo coman see ooo

Come and see what?

How liepods exhibit stupidity in worshiping their saviour, cownu?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Biggie225(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2017
afonjas right nw....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Etogist: 8:03am On May 07, 2017
Good move. Nigeria think that by giving a stringent condition they have caged KANU, without knowing that when one door closes many open.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 8:04am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Come and see what?

How liepods exhibit stupidity in worshiping their saviour, cownu?
[/s]

Nope the bitter truth about yeroba Muslims cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Biggie225(m): 8:04am On May 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
Fake News.

e pain am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by LionDeLeo: 8:06am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]

Nope the bitter truth about yeroba Muslims cheesy

Truth is bitter actually but that is the greatest enemy of liepods.

Now, tell me what is true in that crap.
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 8:07am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Truth is bitter actually but that is the greatest enemy of liepods.

Now, tell me what is true in that crap.
[/s]
the truth here is that you're sooo pained right now grin

kiss the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by LionDeLeo: 8:09am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
the truth here is that you're sooo pained right now grin

kiss the truth

Pained? Yes because some innocent illiterate market women are being scammed by one albino.

Otherwise, I'm very cool.
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 8:11am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Pained? Yes because some innocent illiterate market women are being scammed by one albino.

Otherwise, I'm very cool.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
why are you concerned if you're not pained?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by LionDeLeo: 8:15am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
why are you concerned if you're not pained?

I sympathise with them.
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 8:15am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I sympathise with them.
[/s]
e pain am well well tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by LionDeLeo: 8:17am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well tongue

Nay! The sympathy enter me die.
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by hardywaltz(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2017
After tot
After visiting the Politicians and Ofe mmanus u now remember those who u led to their early death.
Confused Director of lunatics.
Come 30th of May i will be in the office let me see what u and ur cohorts will do.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 8:19am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Nay! The sympathy enter me die.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

3 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by LionDeLeo: 8:21am On May 07, 2017
Ubanaese1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Lol.
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Ubanaese1: 8:22am On May 07, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

Lol.
[/s] bullshit tongue
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Princesaha: 9:33am On May 07, 2017
hardywaltz:
After tot
After visiting the Politicians and Ofe mmanus u now remember those who u led to their early death.
Come 30th of May i will be in the office let me see what u and ur cohorts will do.
Which office Afeez my Yoruba Muslim brother? But there is no single shop not to talk of office in our Idp camps nah. Anyway, you won't believe what is happening in my camp in Osogbo here, many of us took Ratak rat poison when we saw this news but little did we know that the ones we bought were fake ones and was produced in Ogbomosho instead of the original ones produced at Aba. Our camp directors here collected money from us only to purchase those fake ones for us. I am only trying to inform u on time not to give your hard earned money to anybody to buy Ratak for you rather wait and buy it directly from those IPod traders in your Mowe camp. Though it will be more costly but I promise you that it achieves its purpose faster and better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Okoroawusa: 9:44am On May 07, 2017
I just wonder how long this charade is gonna last.my friend is a cripple cos he was shot in imo by army sent by udenwa in 2001 during d time of uwazurike.now uwazurike is a millionaire n my frd is as poor as a church rat...kanu n co should stop this charade.biafra is not in their hands.its in d hands of we igbos n until we r READY to do something CONCRETE about it we will never get it.ogwuna ka oram na onu.igbo nmama nu!
Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by Adiola(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2017
hardywaltz:
After tot
office ? okay you mean that motto park

3 Likes

Re: Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members by NoBasisForUnity: 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
Princesaha:

lmao! Are you midol? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Look Of Abule-egba In Lagos / Little Florence Ajumobi Presenting Flower To The Then Western Governor In 1966() / President Buhari's Media Aide, Femi Adesina, Wrote This In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.