Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business (68160 Views)

OPL 310: Lekoil Secures $184m Funding For Drilling / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) / Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 10, 2017
Maternal and wellendowed come and see what a Nigerian teenager who didn't see Nigeria as a zoo or a hell hole but made use of the opportunity he had in his hands. In this country which you keep condemning as having no future for youths except politicians, oya come and see.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by robotix: 3:09pm On May 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Maternal and wellendowed come and see what a Nigerian teenager who didn't see Nigeria as a zoo or a hell hole but made use of the opportunity he had in his hands. In this country which you keep condemning as having no future for youths except politicians, oya come and see.
lol
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by SuperBlack: 5:30pm On May 10, 2017
makingmy:

wink wink wink
It's well with You.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2017
SuperBlack:
It's well with You.

Amen O! LOL Thank you for Ya prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 8:02am On May 11, 2017
robotix:
i guess it is blinding u o. There is forking money lying around in Nigeria doing NOTHING. Just come up with something that you can offer them and you will see them chasing you.

Someone once said, people don't lack money. Just come up with something very very very appetising and watch them borrow money because they are salivating and can't resist the savoury of your offer.

Trust me, there is money out there. Tomorrow will make it week 2 that we have been trying to negotiate and strike a deal with some guys. The money is very much available to execute the deal... profit would be good too.

Even after losing millions to MMM, crazy cash is lying fallow in banks across the country.

Chai! Men.. Remember me when your deal goes through o. Nothing is too small. Lol grin
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

That guy is spewing rubbish. And he is just learning attention seeking.
Linda Ikeji is affable and and a media personality hence could be seen by everybody.

So he needed 20 mill and got 200 mil. Who would give him that kind of money at 18 when he probably had not managed even a 100k biz. What experience doea he have to manage 200 mil. And the person won't take interests abi?

And he is still looking for more investors after getting ×10 of what he wanted.

Ge will return 10bn in 2yrs with 20mil indeed in nigeria with cost of running biz and vagaries associated with bizness in a capricious country.

We can just believe anything in naija. That's the same way they said one moribund resort in Bauchi had 3m pee night rooms.

You see say you don dey craze? Who asked for your opinion. Broke ass idiot. It's like the boy tweeted yesterday "Haters are people going nowhere fast with negative opinions of those who speed past them" Mtchewww did he ask you to invest? Did he tell you he needs your 2k monthly feeding allowance? Must you talk? You know you have a peanut brain so you should keep quiet next time. Loser
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Linda Ikeji did not believe in you ....the other Billionaire who gave a 200 million naira commitment is the real deal. Those who believe in you put their money down.Linda was most likely jealous that a younger person was about to over take her and her silly blog that is solely known for promoting homosexuality in Africa and environs.
God be praised! You shall go places.

Lol, Abi O my Brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 14, 2017
obstead200:
which success ??
Just take note of the OP and that young man's social media handle. Watch their space and follow all sister accounts they have on social media. Very soon, u will see them pointing to this 200million story and asking u to bring money and invest in their ponzi scheme, telling u that this 200million is a guarantee that even if u invest 1million, they will pay u 5million in 2 weeks. When u give them ur money, then u will understand u are the real mugu

Hope you're still watching O!
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 6:29pm On May 14, 2017
makingmy:

You see say you don dey craze? Who asked for your opinion. Broke ass idiot. It's like the boy tweeted yesterday "Haters are people going nowhere fast with negative opinions of those who speed past them" Mtchewww did he ask you to invest? Did he tell you he needs your 2k monthly feeding allowance? Must you talk? You know you have a peanut brain so you should keep quiet next time. Loser
I would have glossed over this but for the fact that a butterfly that flies may soon begin to think itself a bird.

I wonder what gives you rotten cu.nt the temerity to be writing bunkum.
How could you,--- an armpit and dreg of the society--have posted that tosh and expect reasonable peeps to accept it intoto.

I would deign by having confab woth scarlet bittches.
Your rotten cu.nt I reiterate.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

I would have glossed over this but for the fact that a butterfly that flies may soon begin to think itself a bird.

I wonder what gives you rotten cu.nt the temerity to be writing bunkum.
How could you,--- an armpit and dreg of the society--have posted that tosh and expect reasonable peeps to accept it intoto.

I would deign by having confab woth scarlet bittches.
Your rotten cu.nt I reiterate.

You are trying so hard to SEEM intelligent by hiding behind the veil of big words. This just shows that you are a pathetic idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 11:07am On May 16, 2017
makingmy:

You are trying so hard to SEEM intelligent by hiding behind the veil of big words. This just shows that you are a pathetic idiot.
I need no validation from you respecting intelligence. That post equally betrays your insecurity in that area. Dimwit. Your damn rotten cu.nt.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by salesforce: 11:37am On May 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 16, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

I need no validation from you respecting intelligence. That post equally betrays your insecurity in that area. Dimwit. Your damn rotten cu.nt.

No you're hiding behind insults.... This is just sad, what are you trying to make up for by attacking a random woman? Your microscopic pe.nis?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by obstead200(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
makingmy:

Hope you're still watching O!
yes I am
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 8:54am On May 18, 2017
obstead200:
yes I am

Good. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 8:56am On May 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Linda Ikeji did not believe in you ....the other Billionaire who gave a 200 million naira commitment is the real deal. Those who believe in you put their money down.Linda was most likely jealous that a younger person was about to over take her and her silly blog that is solely known for promoting homosexuality in Africa and environs.
God be praised! You shall go places.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 12:26pm On May 19, 2017
makingmy:

No you're hiding behind insults.... This is just sad, what are you trying to make up for by attacking a random woman? Your microscopic pe.nis?
You started the contumelies biitch. I ain't pitying no hoe. Rotten cu.nt dimwit. Come and lick my asss for 2$.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

You started the contumelies biitch. I ain't pitying no hoe. Rotten cu.nt dimwit. Come and lick my asss for 2$.

This is getting sad. I won't reply you again.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
makingmy:

Click on the report button

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
kristian98:
My lord!!!!! 200million naira?? This is just too much. What kind of idea does he have. It must really be crazy. I will find my way out of this sickening life this year i promise. I must confess that i have goid ideas of making money online but no capital. God pls give me a chance like this guY

I HAVE THE SAME PRAYERS AS YOU BRO, I PRAY AND HOPE THAT SOMETHING BIG COMES MY WAY SOON.. CAN'T WAIT TO EXPLORE THE BUSINESS WORLD...
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Partnerbiz2: 6:15am On May 20, 2017
makingmy:

Hope you scarlet lass have learnt your lessons. Next time learn to be civil and courteous. I ain't giving no mercy to ill mannered hoeess.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Click on the report button

My sister I have reported him o. O don't know why Nairaland won't block him.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Seun, Justwise, Mydn44, lalasticlala please do the needful. This is getting too much, cheers

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Seun, Justwise, Mydn44, lalasticlala please do the needful. This is getting too much, cheers

Thank you O!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
cry
Re: Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business by derin4love2017: 4:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Friday At Ibadan Shoprite: Customers Take Canned Drinks, Ate Packaged Rice / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.