Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Does Grace Mean To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Grace Mean To You? (829 Views)

What Does It Mean To Work Out Your Salvation With Fear & Trembling In The Bible? / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 7:01am On May 07, 2017
The 5th month of the year; which is May is always tagged Month of Grace. What does Grace mean to you?
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by FieryJustice(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2017
grin I have no idea
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by orisa37: 8:54am On May 07, 2017
Omooba77:
The 5th month of the year; which is May is always tagged Month of Grace. What does Grace mean to you?

Grace is The Cloak of Christ on and in Born Agains.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by orisa37: 8:59am On May 07, 2017
Omooba77:

The Body and Blood of Jesus Christ on and in all Born Agains.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 9:30am On May 07, 2017
orisa37:

The Body and Blood of Jesus Christ on and in all Born Agains.
Ok sir
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by orisa37: 9:49am On May 07, 2017
Omooba77:

Ok sir

And your Question too is very excellent and much more than The Pope could ask.
Happy Sunday please!!!
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 1:51pm On May 07, 2017
orisa37:

And your Question too is very excellent and much more than The Pope could ask. Happy Sunday please!!!
Pope kee
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 8:05am On May 21, 2017
May we all enjoy 2 Corinthians: 13. 14. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by An2elect2(f): 6:39pm On May 28, 2017
Omooba77:

You are right sir, but honour must be given to whom honour is due.
I am no sir.
Yes honour must be given to whom it is due and the poor Christian should be given greater honour in the church.

We should honour our leaders as leaders that have been appointed by God over us.

I wonder why that thread was locked.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Jeromejnr(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
Its a shame most Christians dont even know what grace means.

No wonder there is so much sin.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 7:22pm On May 28, 2017
An2elect2:
I am no sir.
Yes honour must be given to whom it is due and the poor Christian should be given greater honour in the church.

We should honour our leaders as leaders that have been appointed by God over us.

I wonder why that thread was locked.

My Sister, you are very correct. It is the same God that makes one and all, but we also need to see that the rich too has a place in the gospel....Luke 8:1-3
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by alanka(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2017
]Disgrace is situation whereby you know know absolutely you do not deserve it but you want to force you when to get it by force.

Disgrace is when you agree in you law that anyone that kills must be killed and many people have killed for killing

Now the same rule appears to you and you aware shouting grace don't you know will be ended up disgraced?
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 7:47pm On May 28, 2017
alanka:
]Disgrace is situation whereby you know know absolutely you do not deserve it but you want to force you when to get it by force.

Disgrace is when you agree in you law that anyone that kills must be killed and many people have killed for killing

Now the same rule appears to you and you aware shouting grace don't you know will be ended up disgraced?

Romans 5:17, Titus 2:11-14
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by alanka(f): 7:56pm On May 28, 2017
Omooba77:

Romans 5:17, Titus 2:11-14
I don't know what Romans 5:17 says but I know whatever it says has passed its time.

Bible time has gone far behind. You just keep dreaming of what is not possible. Keep dreaming.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Omooba77: 8:16pm On May 28, 2017
alanka:
I don't know what Romans 5:17 says but I know whatever it says has passed its time.

Bible time has gone far behind. You just keep dreaming of what is not possible. Keep dreaming.

Time will tell; all those who take their time to dispute the Bible where are they today sir, Psalm 119:89?
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by alanka(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2017
Omooba77:

Time will tell; all those who take their time to dispute the Bible where are they today sir, Psalm 119:89?
I year u. I year u well. I will call you out tell u. Say shall I no tell say everything had been sealed tete.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Goshen360(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2017
Grace is deep and unsearchable in its whole sphere. Having been a student of the message of the Grace of God, I have come to conclusion more than Grace being unmeritted favor, that it is EVERYTHING GOD HAD DONE TO AND FOR BELIEVERS, THROUGH THE DEATH, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF THE LIVING CHRIST.

It's,

G-od's
R-iches
A-t
C-hrist
E-xpenses

1 Like

Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by UnchangeableGod: 9:05pm On May 28, 2017
Grace is unmerited favour. It is divine help to do or achieve what naturally we couldn't have done or achieved on our own. Specifically, it is the ability to weather the storm of temptations without falling into it. Grace is not a cover for sinning. Rather it is the ability to overcome sin by virtue of what Christ has done in the life of the believer. Thanks.
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by efficiencie(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2017
Goshen360:
Grace is deep and unsearchable in its whole sphere. Having been a student of the message of the Grace of God, I have come to conclusion more than Grace being unmeritted favor, that it is EVERYTHING GOD HAD DONE TO AND FOR BELIEVERS, THROUGH THE DEATH, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF THE LIVING CHRIST.

It's,

G-od's
R-iches
A-t
C-hrist
E-xpenses

errrrr...a note of correction is in order! Grace is the gift of GOD. Simple!! Before Noah even knew of a Christ he found grace in the sight of GOD (Genesis 6:8 ), before Moses knew the ways of GOD he found grace in the sight of GOD (Exodus 33:12-13) and before Gideon could even discern fully who an angel of the LORD was he found grace in the sight of GOD (Judges 6;17-22)...Anything flowing from GOD to any of GOD's creation is called Grace; the death, burial and resurrection of Christ is one of them and the very air you breathe is one of them!
Re: What Does Grace Mean To You? by Deicide: 1:21am On May 29, 2017
Omooba77:
May we all enjoy 2 Corinthians: 13. 14. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
Did you notice you just called three people now?

(1) (Reply)

Tithing: The Gullibility and Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Christian -A Must Read! / If God Is A Nigerian Man: Pictures / Prophet Isa El Buba About To Be Arrested By DSS In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.