Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man (19337 Views)

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Nobody: 11:23am On May 07, 2017
ok.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Khayil(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2017
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 11:43am On May 07, 2017
Oga, you're just blabbing, you're yet to make sense. Quote me when next you try again..but remember, with wisdom.

iPopAlomo:

People are quick to equate absolute stupidity for sarcasm... you passed through the four walls of an unfortunate university to learn how to be sarcastic and you're doing a very poor job at even trying when Ernst & Young Removed Degree Classification From Entry Criteria because there is absolutely no proof that obtaining top quality education means one is sound upstairs...

Good luck on your search!!!
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
op,stop contradicting yourself

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by MarieSucre(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
MsRoe:
Why hasn't this man been arrested yet? He's still talking crap? Some brave woman should please stuff his mouth with her tits, and keep them there until his Jesus comes to take him home.

lmaooooooo Oh Lawd I kent, I jes kent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by MarieSucre(f): 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
I don't support this post. Men and women are equal in a union and it should both be their day.

Don't ask me to buy you things as a man sha. We are equal.

We will buy each other things sweetheart. Or we will not even buy anything sef. Hu things epp?
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by MarieSucre(f): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
Fuckshiit:
He just fúçking signed a life long contract with a fúçking single pússy

for da rest of his blöödyfûçkiñg life

As opposed to her who has signed a contract with different dic.ks se! Like I don't even know the prison y'all are talking about. She has to change her last name to YOURS. All her children that she nurtured in her body, will bear YOUR name and are for YOUR family. She will have to leave her house and move into YOUR house. She will have give up any decision-making in her life to YOU, because YOU are her head. She will drop career prospects so as not to hurt YOUR ego. She will come home early so she can cook for YOU and children that don't even bear her name. When she dies, she will be buried in YOUR village not hers.

But oooohhh nooooo, it's you men who are entering a prison. smh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by tintingz(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
The OP is a deluded patriarch misogyny man.

He still uses some ancient books that was written by some unknown deluded men to degrade the women folks.

What a pity, and some religious women will believe this crap.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by DavidEsq(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
Fuckshiit:

... probably fúçking more¶¶¶¶
but that's D fúcking principal thing

No, bro. U have attained the status which the bible says; which is dat u and ur wife have become one flesh, the sex is holy, u have or adopt children who u wld bring up as God commanded. U wld reflect sacrifice, love and a heightened sense of responsibility. U wld also understand better, why u feel, ur growing up was fvcked up or blessed.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by DavidEsq(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2017
MsRoe:
Why hasn't this man been arrested yet? He's still talking crap? Some brave woman should please stuff his mouth with her tits, and keep them there until his Jesus comes to take him home.
undecided
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by DavidEsq(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2017
MarieSucre:

As opposed to her who has signed a contract with different dic.ks se! Like I don't even know the person y'all are talking about. She has to change her last name to YOURS. All her children that she nurtured in her body, will bear YOUR name and are for YOUR family. She will have to leave her house and move into YOUR house. She will have unto give up the any decision-making in her life to you, because you are her head. She will drop career prospects so as not to hurt your ego. She will come home early so she can cook for YOU and children that don't even beat her name. When she dies, she will be buried in your village not hers.

But oooohhh nooooo, it's you men who are entering a prison. smh
Why do u have sugar in ur name na? Oya gee me small sugar.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Develpeast: 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
If you find the post offensive, then no one can help you in logical reasoning anymore. This man here explained it the simplest way he could and he is very correct.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by freddaboh(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
WOMAN WAS CREATED FOR MAN!

That is why a woman's happiness is directly connected to a man.

Any time you see an unhappy woman, you're seeing a woman who is not properly relating to a man.

That is why you must turn a deaf ear to every woman who claims she doesn't need a man.

She's a baldfaced liar!

"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man" (1 Corinthians 11:9).

For a woman to say she doesn't need a man is as asinine as a fish claiming it doesn't need water or a plant insisting it doesn't need soil.

Every woman needs a man!

But Western society (dominated by the lies of the Devil) deceive multitudes of women into believing they don't need a man.

And that is precisely why those women oftentimes end up old and single and bitter at the world instead of old and happily married and pampered and protected by their man.

THE WEDDING DAY IS NOT THE WOMAN'S DAY BUT THE MAN

Western society (dominated by the lies of the Devil) deceive multitudes of men and women into thinking that the wedding is the woman's day when in actual fact, it is actually the man's day. It is a day a man invite his family, friends and well wishers to come and celebrate with him for finally locating "the bone of his bones, and flesh of his flesh" Genesis 2:23(which was taken from him). It's like losing your most priced possession and one day you found it, you called your friends saying come and celebrate with me for i have found that which i lost. The wedding day is the day a man calls his friends and well wishers to come and celebrate with him for he has found a good thing "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord."Proverbs 18:22.

News Flash!!! Traditional marriage is actually the woman's day.

No wonder the Word of God admonishes,

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Romans 12:2).

Don't be conformed!

Ladies, don't let your perspective on romance and marriage be shaped and molded by the ungodly heathen of this world and their satanically-inspired points of view.

Allow your thoughts, rather, to flow in harmony with the clear teaching of God's Word.

By doing so, you will find and enjoy the degree of happiness that you both desire and deserve.

Believe the prophet!

EVE BUCKED AGAINST ADAM'S LEADERSHIP BEFORE THE FALL!

Think of that.

While woman was in a state of perfection, yet she elected to operate independently of her husband's leadership.

Indeed, she went and ate from the Forbidden Tree anyway although her husband strictly told her not to.

What kind of rebelliousness, pray tell, do you think woman is now capable of exhibiting towards the headship of her husband since the Fall?

Tremble at the mere thought of it.

Selah!

nice piece
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by iPopAlomo(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
Oga, you're just blabbing, you're yet to make sense. Quote me when next you try again..but remember, with wisdom.

How will it make sense to you... when in the first place you've no brain to comprehend anything...
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Zirah: 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
It's hard to even read what you're saying. Wait, are you a sadist?

iPopAlomo:

How will it make sense to you... when in the first place you're no brain to comprehend anything...
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by DIKEnaWAR: 3:07pm On May 07, 2017
MarieSucre:

We will buy each other things sweetheart. Or we will not even buy anything sef. Hu things epp?

Like say you be woman now, I for slide into your DM. Let's start like that. But you are boy with f on your moniker.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by naijajobx: 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
why
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by PROPHETmichael: 3:47pm On May 07, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
OPyou just dey contradict yourself. Quoting scriptures that you don't even understand because you read them at face value.
So you want to say that God doesn't agree to Traditional marriage, abeg the wedding Jesus performed his first miracle, turning water to wine was what?
No be traditional marriage, in fact with the marriage arrangement described in the Bible. A true knowledgeable person about the scripture will tell you that traditional marriage is the marriage that was defined in the bible. Nothing like church marriage inside bible. Stop twisting scriptures to suite your desires

You're missing the point bro....

This writeup isn't about which wedding is approved by God or not; It is about whose day it is judging by the fact that most women generally believes the church wedding (white wedding) is their day. I hope you grab!
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by PROPHETmichael: 3:54pm On May 07, 2017
Alphanancy:
Op what is the difference between wedding and traditional marriage? To think that a supposed christian wrote this.
What we call wedding here is actually some other cultures traditional marriage.

I'm referring to the traditional marriage and the church wedding aka white wedding.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by eyinjuege: 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

I'm referring to the traditional marriage and the church wedding aka white wedding.

If someone decides to do only one of the two or even only the registry, does it mean they're not married?
If they do only the church wedding, does it mean the marriage obligations is only the man's as that according to you is his wedding?
Can the woman still continue to see herself as unmarried?
Which one of the different types of weddings does God recognize? As that should be the ultimate anyway.

Its all much ado about nothing, my friend.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Pataricatering(f): 5:11pm On May 07, 2017
One of the most senseless articles I have ever read !
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by chukzyfcbb: 5:24pm On May 07, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

You're missing the point bro....

This writeup isn't about which wedding is approved by God or not; It is about whose day it is judging by the fact that most women generally believes the church wedding (white wedding) is their day. I hope you grab!
bro the wedding day is for both the man and the woman, stop riding high on your manly ego.
Just as you chose her, she chose you.
if you think your woman is a dumbo, then that makes you because she chose you when you asked for her hand in marriage. its a day for both of you, let that sink in
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by iPopAlomo(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
It's hard to even read what you're saying. Wait, are you a sadist?

Can't you read...?
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by SACI: 12:53am On May 08, 2017
Ur post didn't convince me..it just confused me
1.Eve didnt disobey Adam's authority,she disobeyed God's...get ur facts straight,dude.
2. Then there was ntn like traditional or white wedding,there was just wedding (just one celebration n that is it)..so u telling me that wedding is 4 man n traditional marriage is 4 the woman makes me wonder wher u get ur information from
P.s; pls don't b afraid to correct me if u feel m wrong smiley
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by Sierusvirus(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Any time you see an unhappy woman, you're seeing a woman who is not properly relating to a man.

That is why you must turn a deaf ear to every woman who claims she doesn't need a man.

She's a baldfaced liar!

"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man" (1 Corinthians 11:9).

For a woman to say she doesn't need a man is as asinine as a fish claiming it doesn't need water or a plant insisting it doesn't need soil.

Every woman needs a man!

But Western society (dominated by the lies of the Devil) deceive multitudes of women into believing they don't need a man.

And that is precisely why those women oftentimes end up old and single and bitter at the world instead of old and happily married and pampered and protected by their man.

Western society (dominated by the lies of the Devil) deceive multitudes of men and women into thinking that the wedding is the woman's day when in actual fact, it is actually the man's day. It is a day a man invite his family, friends and well wishers to come and celebrate with him for finally locating "the bone of his bones, and flesh of his flesh" Genesis 2:23(which was taken from him). It's like losing your most priced possession and one day you found it, you called your friends saying come and celebrate with me for i have found that which i lost. The wedding day is the day a man calls his friends and well wishers to come and celebrate with him for he has found a good thing "He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord."Proverbs 18:22.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Romans 12:2).

Don't be conformed!

Ladies, don't let your perspective on romance and marriage be shaped and molded by the ungodly heathen of this world and their satanically-inspired points of view.

Allow your thoughts, rather, to flow in harmony with the clear teaching of God's Word.

By doing so, you will find and enjoy the degree of happiness that you both desire and deserve.

Believe the prophet!

Think of that.

While woman was in a state of perfection, yet she elected to operate independently of her husband's leadership.

Indeed, she went and ate from the Forbidden Tree anyway although her husband strictly told her not to.

What kind of rebelliousness, pray tell, do you think woman is now capable of exhibiting towards the headship of her husband since the Fall?

Selah!

You just lead me to a deep thought and carved out the meaning of what you said, bro you make sense wella. I feel u
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by PROPHETmichael: 2:46pm On May 08, 2017
SACI:
Ur post didn't convince me..it just confused me
1.Eve didnt disobey Adam's authority,she disobeyed God's...get ur facts straight,dude.
2. Then there was ntn like traditional or white wedding,there was just wedding (just one celebration n that is it)..so u telling me that wedding is 4 man n traditional marriage is 4 the woman makes me wonder wher u get ur information from
P.s; pls don't b afraid to correct me if u feel m wrong smiley

As at the time the instruction was given to Adam, Eve was not yet created and the first time God spoke to Eve one on one as recorded in the bible was when he questioned her. So, it will be safe to surmise under the laws of language and interpretation of languages that Adam passed God's instruction to Eve. So therefore, Eve went against her husband's instruction. The most amazing thing here is that this took place the day she elected to separate from Adam and be independent in the garden.
Selah!!!

On your no2, this writeup isn't about which marriage is right or not nor 1st to exist etc; it is about the general conception of women when it comes to White wedding aka church wedding. Take a moment and ask your female friends about what they think of white wedding, if it's a man's day or the woman's day and you wiil be amaze that 100% of them will tell you it's the woman's day.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by MarieSucre(f): 7:21pm On May 08, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Like say you be woman now, I for slide into your DM. Let's start like that. But you are boy with f on your moniker.
Trust me boo, I'm 100% woman.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by ArcToyin(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

She's a baldfaced liar!

Every woman needs a man!

Don't be conformed!

Believe the prophet!

Think of that.

Selah!

a message well bisected. Devil has capitalised on man and is seriously overruling. I just pray God emasculate his power.
Re: The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man by PROPHETmichael: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
ArcToyin:

a message well bisected. Devil has capitalised on man and is seriously overruling. I just pray God emasculate his power.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin / Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.