Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

When Last Did You Go To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Go To Church? (506 Views)

When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Issues On Family Values And Marriage? / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Eternity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Go To Church? by chemystery: 8:46am On May 07, 2017
The last time i attended church service was around February 2016.
Before then, It was around December 2013.
In fact, since 2009 till date, i dont think i have attended church up to 10times.

So tell us about yours
Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by SUPERPACK: 8:58am On May 07, 2017
10years ago
Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by Fuckshiit: 9:10am On May 07, 2017
i fûçking don't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On May 07, 2017
easter Sunday

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 07, 2017
chemystery:
The last time i attended church service was around February 2016.
Before then, It was around December 2013.
In fact, since 2009 till date, i dont think i have attended church up to 10times.

If you wan go church go. If wan stay for shrine stay there. If na Atheist you wan be go on.
Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by Niflheim(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2017
@chemystery,

Yesterday, I drank a lot of vodka and mango juice, and I needed a good place to go and piss and then vomit!!! So I went to a church compound and did it there!!! I am feeling much better now!!! The Lord works in mysterious ways!!;
Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 20, 2017
Mehn, I attended a fellowship yesterday after 4yrs..

I thought church activities would have advanced, only to be disappointed....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go To Church? by chemystery: 10:52pm On May 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@chemystery,

Yesterday, I drank a lot of vodka and mango juice, and I needed a good place to go and piss and then vomit!!! So I went to a church compound and did it there!!! I am feeling much better now!!! The Lord works in mysterious ways!!;
hahahahahaha, just know that any bad thing that happens to you afterwards is as a result of this. Don't say i didnt tell you grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

To The Muslims..... / Mosul Mosque Is Reclaimed From ISIS In Iraq As They Flee Aleppo(photos) / Must Watch!! Check Out This Beautiful Inspiring Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.