Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN (1188 Views)

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / What Is The Meaning Of IJN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by Hardeysolution(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
IJN?! What is IJN?!

I am surprised and dismayed at our apparent lack of discerning and spiritual understanding.
In our quest for quick life and quick ways of doing things, we have adopted the microwave mentality to using the name of Jesus.

We have allowed the fast life to becloud the spiritual importance and meaning of calling the name JESUS and by our apparent lack of discernment and understanding which has replaced the Mighty , Earth Shaken and Miracle Inspiring Declaration “In the Name of Jesus” with “IJN” .

What is IJN ?Take time to google the abbreviation “IJN” and see what it throws up.

Have you taken time to ponder about this? : We take time to write lengthy prayers on social media and end such prayers with IJN. If you can take time to type the prayers, what stops you from typing out in full the name and the power that will bring life and answer to such prayers. Have you ever seen a traditionalist abbreviate the names of their gods in incantations or write-ups? People of God, let's wake up. The enemy is winning the battle of the mind. Remove the name of JESUS from every prayer and such prayer becomes worthless.

The name JESUS: “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things on earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father “ (Philippians 2:9-11). It is this same name we are trying to render inconsequential by abbreviation. The name that Opens a Door and no one can close. The name that Conquered principalities and powers; the name that death bowed to; is what we are trivializing. May GOD show us MERCY IN JESUS NAME!

This was the same way the enemy has made the “Christ” in Christmas irrelevant by subtle replacing it with X to make Xmas, and we do not take it to heart. I was shocked to also discover that GOD is now being abbreviated as “G”. When do we stop all these nonsense?

This is a wakeup call. There is Power Mighty in the name of JESUS. Let’s Celebrate and broadcast that name . Let's obtain the available Victory in that name. Don’t allow the enemy to subdue and weaken the power of the name through the social media. Shout it loud from the room top. Jesus is LORD Forever and Ever! Stop abbreviating His Name. . . IJN is not the same thing as “In Jesus Name”. A word is enough for the wise. Share if you believe
https://www.facebook.com/bishopjoshua.ajayi/posts/861338787336293
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by Hardeysolution(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
In summary, IJN should not be used for In Jesus name
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by Hardeysolution(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't know if Allahu Akbar has been shortened or ifa shortened. ...
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by frank317: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
INJ: I for IN, J for Jesus, N for Name. whats hard or absurd in this pls? Did Jesus call you to complain?

Does abbreviating Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome to AIDS makes it less dangerous to the human immune system?

Why is your God and Jesus so petty, complaining about almost everything humans do.

Dont look at a woman
Dont drink
Dont wear trouser as a woman
Dont use your phone as bible
Dont say INJ
Dont have sex before marriage and dont mastubate
Dont go to party, dont have fun
Dont crack silly joke and dont laugh at them either
Dont listen to good music just as long as it is not gospel
Dont watch movie

INJ. seriously? that's his problem. I thought by now he should realize we human do not have the lazy luxury he has in heaven where he just sit his lazy ass beside his father on a golden throne and watch human all day from decade to decade without doing nothing, and tell humans to pray always and work hard to get what he could give them with just a snap of a finger.

Yet after he came to earth and spent just thirty three days as human he couldnt even reach a young age of 35, he didnt learn any lesson as to how hard it is being human. he was attacked by common foot soldiers with only spares no AK47 and killed, yet when he raised from the dead he quickly flew back to heaven after hiding from soldiers, promising he was going to build his followers a mansion.
How long has it been now, he is still constructing mansions for few that are chosen.

INJ... is he so dumb to know what it means? even a 7 year old can comprehend. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by opeaceo: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
frank317:
INJ: I for IN, J for Jesus, N for Name. whats hard or absurd in this pls? Did Jesus call you to complain?

Does abbreviating Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome to AIDS makes it less dangerous to the human immune system?

Why is your God and Jesus so petty, complaining about almost everything humans do.

Dont look at a woman
Dont drink
Dont wear trouser as a woman
Dont use your phone as bible
Dont say INJ
Dont have sex before marriage and dont mastubate
Dont go to party, dont have fun
Dont crack silly joke and dont laugh at them either
Dont listen to good music just as long as it is not gospel
Dont watch movie

INJ. seriously? that's his problem. I thought by now he should realize we human do not have the lazy luxury he has in heaven where he just sit his lazy ass beside his father on a golden throne and watch human all day from decade to decade without doing nothing, and tell humans to pray always and work hard to get what he could give them with just a snap of a finger.

Yet after he came to earth and spent just thirty three days as human he couldnt even reach a young age of 35, he didnt learn any lesson as to how hard it is being human. he was attacked by common foot soldiers with only spares no AK47 and killed, yet when he raised from the dead he quickly flew back to heaven after hiding from soldiers, promising he was going to build his followers a mansion.
How long has it been now, he is still constructing mansions for few that are chosen.

INJ... is he so dumb to know what it means? even a 7 year old can comprehend. smh

oooh, just shut it, if you and your fellow simps complain like this when we discuss Nigeria, just maybe Nigeria would have been better off!!! Talk about being so intelligent.

Every given opportunity, you use it to criticise religion and the deities involved, if you don't believe in it, why rant like a rabid dog all the effing time? Dem use am curse una?

To the topic, I do not see anything wrong with the abbreviation.
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by frank317: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
opeaceo:

oooh, just shut it, if you and your fellow simps complain like this when we discuss Nigeria, just maybe Nigeria would have been better off!!! Talk about being so intelligent.

Every given opportunity, you use it to criticise religion and the deities involved, if you don't believe in it, why rant like a rabid dog all the effing time? Dem use am curse una?

To the topic, I do not see anything wrong with the abbreviation.

Oga, Religion is criticising itself, I am just stating the obvious.
I am glad u don't agree with the op, but have u considered that Jesus might have complained to the poster through the holy spirit?
If our complaining cannot change God, the creator of Nigeria, how can it change Nigeria itself.
Sometimes you just need a little thinking before ranting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by opeaceo: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
frank317:

I am glad u don't agree with the op, but have u considered that Jesus might have complained to the poster through the holy spirit?
If our complaining cannot change God, the creator of Nigeria, how can it change Nigeria itself.

Do you understand what you're typing at all? or do you put 2,4 jargons and you feel proud about it? From the nonsense you typed earlier on, how does it in any foggiest way connect to what the op typed?

Oga, it's 14:41 in Nigeria, Tuesday, 27th of Jume, 2017.
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by frank317: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
opeaceo:

Do you understand what you're typing at all? or do you put 2,4 jargons and you feel proud about it? From the nonsense you typed earlier on, how does it in any foggiest way connect to what the op typed?

Oga, it's 14:41 in Nigeria, Tuesday, 27th of Jume, 2017.

see your life.

what pains me most is that you dont know you are just a mumu. this is my response to you below, how in the world did you jelly brain see it as disconnected?

frank317:

this is a response to you post where u said i criticize religion at every opportunity

this is a response to your response to the op where you do accept that there is anything wrong with IJN

this is a response to you where you related my religious complaints to nigeria

how in the world did you respond like you are confused

and to lecture you, what i typed earlier on is just to show how petty ur God is. he is more interested that humans are using IJN while there are more important things going wrong.
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hardeysolution:
IJN?! What is IJN?!

I am surprised and dismayed at our apparent lack of discerning and spiritual understanding.
In our quest for quick life and quick ways of doing things, we have adopted the microwave mentality to using the name of Jesus.

We have allowed the fast life to becloud the spiritual importance and meaning of calling the name JESUS and by our apparent lack of discernment and understanding which has replaced the Mighty , Earth Shaken and Miracle Inspiring Declaration “In the Name of Jesus” with “IJN” .

What is IJN ?Take time to google the abbreviation “IJN” and see what it throws up.

Have you taken time to ponder about this? : We take time to write lengthy prayers on social media and end such prayers with IJN. If you can take time to type the prayers, what stops you from typing out in full the name and the power that will bring life and answer to such prayers. Have you ever seen a traditionalist abbreviate the names of their gods in incantations or write-ups? People of God, let's wake up. The enemy is winning the battle of the mind. Remove the name of JESUS from every prayer and such prayer becomes worthless.

The name JESUS: “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things on earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father “ (Philippians 2:9-11). It is this same name we are trying to render inconsequential by abbreviation. The name that Opens a Door and no one can close. The name that Conquered principalities and powers; the name that death bowed to; is what we are trivializing. May GOD show us MERCY IN JESUS NAME!

This was the same way the enemy has made the “Christ” in Christmas irrelevant by subtle replacing it with X to make Xmas, and we do not take it to heart. I was shocked to also discover that GOD is now being abbreviated as “G”. When do we stop all these nonsense?

This is a wakeup call. There is Power Mighty in the name of JESUS. Let’s Celebrate and broadcast that name . Let's obtain the available Victory in that name. Don’t allow the enemy to subdue and weaken the power of the name through the social media. Shout it loud from the room top. Jesus is LORD Forever and Ever! Stop abbreviating His Name. . . IJN is not the same thing as “In Jesus Name”. A word is enough for the wise. Share if you believe
https://www.facebook.com/bishopjoshua.ajayi/posts/861338787336293
God bless you brother. It's well with your soul
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by lepasharon(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
IJN
IJN
IJN
IJN
IJN
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by opeaceo: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
frank317:

see your life.

what pains me most is that you dont know you are just a mumu. this is my response to you below, how in the world did you jelly brain see it as disconnected?

how in the world did you respond like you are confused

and to lecture you, what i typed earlier on is just to show how petty ur God is. he is more interested that humans are using IJN while there are more important things going wrong.

mumu? Dude is self projecting! Go fix your issues and leave God out of deplorable, wretched life.
Re: WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THE USE OF IJN by geoworldedu: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muslims that are saying SAW should come and learn too.

(1) (Reply)

3 Basic Steps To Practice Igbo Spirituality / CoronaVirus{covid19}Prophecy In October 2018For2019 Prophet G.F.Adetuberu{Video} / I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.