Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs (13140 Views)

Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 8:55pm On May 30, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Haaa yes oh, the pictures are elite, they really outdid themselves on that one
well, the Camon was made for great pictures. 16mp camera will be magical.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Freelancerx: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
dejiWEST:
I think the CX is about 60k now, 65 at most.
That's fair enough. Still affordable.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by dejiWEST: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Yup very affordable especially for the specs of the phone
Freelancerx:
That's fair enough. Still affordable.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
True that, I've seen pictures taking with the CX, it's absolutely amazing
Behankey:
well, the Camon was made for great pictures. 16mp camera will be magical.
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2017
paolokonqueror:
True that, I've seen pictures taking with the CX, it's absolutely amazing
Yes o, and Tecno did good on fulfilling their promise. The winners of this CXCampus contest have been announced
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by paolokonqueror(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
True that, never doubted them, they always come through
Behankey:
Yes o, and Tecno did good on fulfilling their promise. The winners of this CXCampus contest have been announced
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Fessy09(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol unless they will verify if someone is really in school, I don't mind going to any school to snap and win the CX!
hahaha I the feel this guy grin
Re: Why Do You Think Your School Is The Best In Nigeria? – 5 Camon CX Up For Grabs by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Franky826:

Which school? undecided
Which phone?
Which win?

All those ones you people did on Facebook and my neighbors son won back in 2014 una don give am?

Your marketing strategies may be working for y'all but don't play such stunt on me man... Am too old for these undecided

Are you serious?! Who did? Tecno?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglican Church Drags Anambra Govt To Court Over Bishop Crowther School Property / The Love Lane- An Eulogy Of The Unilorin Holy Land. / 51 Lagos Teachers Fail Professional Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.