Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Unreported News!! See What The President Did After Jumat On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unreported News!! See What The President Did After Jumat On Friday (788 Views)

​ See What Buhari And Guinea President Did On Sunday (photos) / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unreported News!! See What The President Did After Jumat On Friday by Destined2win: 12:36pm On May 07, 2017
Well, he went straight home to continue his treatment. I wish him recovery.

But hey, this is not about him, it's about you and me; us. It about making the long overdue difference in, and with, this nation. We have got some unfavorable history and perceptions to rewrite. I am here as the pilot. You all are the passengers and I am sure going drive you to that state of peace and prosperity which abounds in this land.

You have got a part to play, make it a part of your daily supplications, dream to see your dreamland come to reality. Pray that the reign of me comes fast that you may have every cause to rejoice.

Indeed generations unborn are lucky for mercy has been shown to them for my acts and the beauty of thy existence will be emblazoned on the vivid skies and the sands of time will speak in favor of us.

Rejoice peeps for Happy days draweth near.

Pray for my Presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Lawmaker, Dances To Celebrate Project / Osinbanjo Is A "System Stabilizer"- Nigerian 36 Governors / Osinbajo In Maiduguri Hours After Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.