Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi (870 Views)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Rotimi Amaechi And Abdulsalami Abubakar Laughing And Playing (Photo) / Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption -Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by Achukswap1(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi who was the APC Presidential campaign manager for the 2015 general election, says Nigerians owe him a lot for working tirelessly as the party campaign manager to bring them out of a corrupt government.

In a recent interview with Channels, Amaechi said Nigerians were tired of the past government.

"Nigerians wanted change. The level of corruption was very high so Nigerians wanted to contribute to remove that government. I believe that Nigerians owe me alot. When I seat in my house, I feel that Nigerians owe me alot.

First, we saved this country from that level of corruption. Corruption where you see $50 million at Osborne street and those who shared in the corruption are busy dancing about it.
Continue reading
www.doneve.com.ng/2017/05/Nigerians-bringing-corruption.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2017
Thanks for taking us from fry pan to fire.

Mad man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by DrGoodman: 12:49pm On May 07, 2017
Thanks for bringing back a half dead illiterate dictator to rule over this dying country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by ayobase(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
So, you only consider us owing you a lot only when you sit in your house idling away.

An idle brain is surely the devil's workshop.

And what do we owe you?
Presidency?

Our politicians always acting and talking like they are doing us a favour.

Are we even out of the corruption yet?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by abdeiz(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2017
Yes I humbly agree that we owe him a lot......a lot of senseless beating

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by AfonjaRepublic(f): 12:53pm On May 07, 2017
Chaiii..

When would Buhari die.so we dont need
To endure people like Ameshit..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by DeltahArmy(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
Amaechi, if there is thunder in this world, may it fire you wherever you are..Ole!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
AMEACHI my role model may God continue to bless you and give you long life, for making nigerians to know the difference between GOOD and BAD

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by Agimor(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2017
Yea.... For leading us into recession...
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by cuedish: 12:59pm On May 07, 2017
I can't believe that thief is talking about bringing anything out of corruption.
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by GavelSlam: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
I see Bob Marley's wailers are still making records.

It was a hit back to back.
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by doublewisdom: 1:21pm On May 07, 2017
Yes, gratitude for migrating Nigeria from corruption to recession and deeper corruption.
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by dikeigbo2(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2017
I know you are talking in parables...continue please
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by evanscheck(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2017
Achukswap1:
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi who was the APC Presidential campaign manager for the 2015 general election, says Nigerians owe him a lot for working tirelessly as the party campaign manager to bring them out of a corrupt government.

In a recent interview with Channels, Amaechi said Nigerians were tired of the past government.

"Nigerians wanted change. The level of corruption was very high so Nigerians wanted to contribute to remove that government. I believe that Nigerians owe me alot. When I seat in my house, I feel that Nigerians owe me alot.

First, we saved this country from that level of corruption. Corruption where you see $50 million at Osborne street and those who shared in the corruption are busy dancing about it.
Continue reading
www.doneve.com.ng/2017/05/Nigerians-bringing-corruption.html

Rotimi shud shut his mouth
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by PatriotTemidayo: 3:22pm On May 07, 2017
Ofcourse we owe him. cheesy

We owe the idiot serious DIRTY SLAPS and some STONING. angry

Ewu Awusa!

Imagine his Audacity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by Victornezzar: 4:01pm On May 07, 2017
yarimo:
AMEACHI my role model may God continue to bless you and give you long life, for making nigerians to know the difference between GOOD and BAD
Even tho u see something bad
y won't u support it
Re: Nigerians Owe Me A Lot For Bringing Them Out Of Corruption- Rotimi Amaechi by doubleZ88(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
u said u don't like money and ur not corrupt. twaile to d devil's first son of liars.
twaie baba

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Challenge Stringent Bail Conditions / Understanding President Buhari's Letter To The National Assembly / Turkish Firm Opens $100million Diaper And Tissue Paper Factory In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.