Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21335 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

He invited you? Aaaaawwww, he was one of those who really helped me when all my emotional stress were still very fresh on the thread. cheesy

And your moniker always take my mind to sonof.luc1fer before completing it. grin

Good to have you here dear. It really feels good to have you here.
All is well, been seeing some of his comments(I.e temi) ... what stress? maybe I should go back and read up...
lol... I and that fellow are different persons.
Thanks.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

He invited you? Aaaaawwww, he was one of those who really helped me when all my emotional stress were still very fresh on the thread. cheesy

And your moniker always take my mind to sonof.luc1fer before completing it. grin

bennyann:

What i do

How are you Bennyann??

Have a safe week..

I see my boss is already here...

Welcome sonofthunder.. More anointing sir
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
temi4fash:

What i do
How are you Bennyann??
Have a safe week..
you didn't do any wrong... more blessings sir.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
temi4fash:

What i do
How are you Bennyann??
Have a safe week..
you didn't do any wrong... more blessings sir.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
sonofthunder:

All is well, been seeing some of his comments(I.e temi) ... what stress? maybe I should go back and read up...
lol... I and that fellow are different persons.
Thanks.

I meant he left this thread with at least a post of advice or encouragement.

And I don't doubt at all you're different persons grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
temi4fash:

What i do

How are you Bennyann??

Have a safe week..

grin grin grin

You did nothing bad at all. Just giving the praise you earned.

And I'm doing well by God's grace, thanks. I hope you're doing great too?

Your boss? Boss in the Lord? cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

I meant he left this thread with at least a post of advice or encouragement.
And I don't doubt at all you're different persons grin
okay.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin

I didn't know i did anything self.. But all Thanks to God.

bennyann:

grin grin grin

Yes ooo..

My Powerful boss in the Lord...

Don't dull
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin
Lol... don't mind him.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

Amen dear. Thank you so much

Brother, if anything should happen to me now, i don't know what I will do to myself but I believe and know that God hasn't brought me this far to fall eventually. He who has brought me this far will give me the grace to end victoriously. And I'm also determined to be a vessel in God's hands to show forth His glory. It hasn't been all rosy but God is on the throne.

About work, I can say it's OK but I need something better. Only when I get that better one can I start thinking of involving myself in a relationship because I don't want to be a liability, I hate it.

So please remember me in your prayers. Hope you're good too?

I moved here cos i don't want to derail the other thread.

Am good too...

Every one wants an upgrade.. Am sure you would get it when the time is right..

Its one thing to want an upgrade, its another thing to be ready for the upgrade..

Take a chill a pill where you are and learn everything you need and can learn where you are so that when the opportunity comes along you would be fit and not need to struggle with the new level.

All in all you be fine.. You are strong and it would all end in praise..

So you not even ready for a relationship self...

No worries i would remember you in my prayers anytime the lord brings it to mind..

Hope you having fun though?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

Amen dear. Thank you so much

Brother, if anything should happen to me now, i don't know what I will do to myself but I believe and know that God hasn't brought me this far to fall eventually. He who has brought me this far will give me the grace to end victoriously. And I'm also determined to be a vessel in God's hands to show forth His glory. It hasn't been all rosy but God is on the throne.

About work, I can say it's OK but I need something better. Only when I get that better one can I start thinking of involving myself in a relationship because I don't want to be a liability, I hate it.

So please remember me in your prayers. Hope you're good too?

Am good too...

Its one thing to want an upgrade, its another thing to be ready for the upgrade..

Take a chill a pill where you are and learn everything you need and can learn where you are so that when the opportunity comes along you would be fit and not need to struggle with the new level.

No worries i would remember you in my prayers anytime the lord brings it to mind..

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
temi4fash:

Am good too...

Thank you so much dear. I'll heed your advice but someday you'll understand why I need the upgrade now.

And yes I'm not ready for a relationship because I want to be financially stable before.

Talking about fun, I hope someday I get to know and experience the true meaning.

Good to know you're good. cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

Thank you so much dear. I'll heed your advice but someday you'll understand why I need the upgrade now.

And yes I'm not ready for a relationship because I want to be financially stable before.

Talking about fun, I hope someday I get to know and experience the true meaning.

Good to know you're good. cheesy

Ok then..

Upgrade you shall get then...

Abeg take a chill pill.. Just enjoy the breathe of friendship no be by finance...

True meaning of fun.. Dont tell me na so fast and pray u dai do.. U don relax..

cos am not understanding you..
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
temi4fash:

Ok then..

Upgrade you shall get then...

Abeg take a chill pill.. Just enjoy the breathe of friendship no be by finance...

True meaning of fun.. Dont tell me na so fast and pray u dai do.. U don relax..

cos am not understanding you..

I say that about fun because I'm mostly by myself. I don't allow myself experience fun as I should I think but I'm content for now. I believe I will know the real meaning of fun when I meet him wink
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Melsan: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

I say that about fun because I'm mostly by myself. I don't allow myself experience fun as I should I think but I'm content for now. I believe I will know the real meaning of fun when I meet him wink
kiss kiss
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

I say that about fun because I'm mostly by myself. I don't allow myself experience fun as I should I think but I'm content for now. I believe I will know the real meaning of fun when I
meet him wink

Yes dear, you will. I guarantee you that my babe

grin grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
bennyann:

Oh i see...

I dont understand you oo.. You keep your self from experiencing fun...

Now that one kind...

Are you a loner
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2017
temi4fash:

Oh i see...

I dont understand you oo.. You keep your self from experiencing fun...

Now that one kind...

Are you a loner

I don't know o but I'm more of an introvert but a very troublesome extrovert grin

I've spent most part of my life alone.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Melsan:
kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin

Thanks sis
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2017
onyenze123:

Yes dear, you will. I guarantee you that my babe

grin grin

Na so! grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
bennyann:

I don't know o but I'm more of an introvert but a very troublesome extrovert grin

I've spent most part of my life alone.

Hmmmm
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

Not the hair, do you know how perms damage hair? Don't even mention the chemicals that will seep into your system during the process? Just hide it in weave or a wig if you have to and you'll be good.

Hello sis, are you there? Please I want to know your view on something.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2017
bennyann:

Go on cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2017
bennyann:

Am here,

Go on Benny smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

Am here,

Go on Benny smiley

cheesy thanks sis

Some few days ago, someone introduced me to a product that softens the natural hair texture. The problem I have with it is it looks exactly like a relaxer kit.

Though I was told it only loosens the hair texture and stretches it naturally.

Do you know about such products and if it truly doesn't alter the natural hair structure?

One of them I can recall is called 'just for me'.

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
onyenze123:

Go on cheesy

Yeye tongue
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
bennyann:

Yeye tongue

sweet heart, you know you can share anything bothering you with me cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
I've not seen it before but its most likely a relaxer. Check the ingredients/chemical composition. These are the various relaxers in the market ...

Your is labelled as a No lye (relaxer)

Alkaline and lye relaxers Edit
Garrett Augustus Morgan observed that it is possible to change the basic structure of the hair shaft when certain chemicals penetrate the cortical layer. Hair relaxing products often require washing and combing with soap which had been made with excess lye. The scalp can suffer severe chemical burns if over exposed to lye or no-lye relaxers.

A lye relaxer consists of sodium hydroxide (also known as NaOH or lye) mixed with water, petroleum jelly, mineral oil, and emulsifiers to create a creamy consistency. On application, the caustic "lye cream" permeates the protein structure of the hair and weakens its internal bonds, causing the natural curls to loosen out as the entire fiber swells open. No special deactivation step is required after washing the lye cream out, other than the routine pH adjustment and hair-conditioning.

Manufacturers vary the sodium hydroxide content of the solution from 5% to 10% and the pH between 10 and 14.

"Base" and "no base" formulas Edit
Entirely distinct from the chemical concept of base as a wider definition for "alkaline", lye relaxers may be labelled as "base" or "no base". In this instance, the "base" refers to a preliminary coating of petroleum jelly onto the scalp to protect it from being irritated or burned by the lye cream. "No base" creams have a lower concentration of lye and may be applied directly to the hair roots without requiring the protective "base" layer, although these weaker products may still irritate the skin of some people who must therefore coat their scalps beforehand anyway.

"No lye" relaxers
Because of increasing awareness of the potential dangers of sodium hydroxide found in traditional relaxer formulas, many women have begun abandoning them.[1] "No-lye" relaxers have become increasingly popular.

"No-lye" relaxers are of three main types.

One type operates on the same general principle as lye relaxers but uses a slightly weaker alkaline agent, such as potassium hydroxide, lithium hydroxide, or guanidine hydroxide. The last of these is not pre-formulated, but rather is generated at the time of use by combining a cream containing calcium hydroxide (slaked lime) with an "activating solution" of guanidine carbonate.

Another type of "no-lye" relaxer uses ammonium thioglycolate, which is also known as perm salt for its use in permanent waves. Perm salt is a chemical reducing agent which selectively weakens the hair's cystine bonds instead of disrupting the entire protein, but strips out the natural oils even more thoroughly than the alkali hydroxide products. Afterward, the thioglycolate must be oxidized with a special solution of hydrogen peroxide or sodium bromate.

Lastly, in most relaxers sold for home use, the active agents are ammonium sulfite and ammonium bisulfite (the two compounds are interchangeable, depending on the surrounding pH). These also selectively reduce the cystine bonds, but are much weaker and work more slowly. Nevertheless, their mild action minimizes (but does not entirely eliminate) collateral irritation to the skin.

bennyann:

cheesy thanks sis

Some few days ago, someone introduced me to a product that softens the natural hair texture. The problem I have with it is it looks exactly like a relaxer kit.

Though I was told it only loosens the hair texture and stretches it naturally.

Do you know about such products and if it truly doesn't alter the natural hair structure?

One of them I can recall is called 'just for me'.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

I've not seen it before but its most likely a relaxer. Check the ingredients/chemical composition. These are the various relaxers in the market ...

Your is labelled as a No lye (relaxer)

Oh sis! I'm sorry for replying late after you came to my rescue cheesy forgive me please.

You see, it wasn't labelled a 'relaxer', that's why I'm kind of tempted to think it's OK for the natural (virgin) hair. I was told it just softens the natural hair and does no damage to it. I just wanted to be so sure before I consider getting one.

Thanks again sis. smiley

But now you know what it's all about, may I know your opinion on whether I should go for it or not? lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
bennyann:

Oh sis! I'm sorry for replying late after you came to my rescue cheesy forgive me please.

You see, it wasn't labelled a 'relaxer', that's why I'm kind of tempted to think it's OK for the natural (virgin) hair. I was told it just softens the natural hair and does no damage to it. I just wanted to be so sure before I consider getting one.

Thanks again sis. smiley

But now you know what it's all about, may I know your opinion on whether I should go for it or not? lipsrsealed

No prob.

As I have posted above, they all interfere with the structure of the hair. Go for it if you really want to and ensure to only use genuine products, treat regularly.

But there will not be turning back, and you can always grow it again when you want to revert to natural.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Muafrika2:

No prob

As I have posted above, they all interfere with the structure of the hair. Go for it if you really want to and ensure to only use genuine products, treat regularly.

But there will not be turning back, and you can always grow it again when you want to revert to natural.

I don't want to go through the stress of growing it again.
I'll keep it still. Thanks sis kiss
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by dingbang(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bennyann

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.