Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21205 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

Amen

Well, My own shyness no reach that level abeg....

My father would be disappointed me, and i walked so many bad guys though people wonder, how am able to live such a very wonderful and Godly life even after rolling with them. When i have to talk i go talk abeg no time to check time..

These your story brought bitter sweet experience to me.

I was in that guys shoe at one point when i use to tell the lady that same statement, then one day we had these ish una mehn, the way she para eh, i was life Jeezzz wetin be dis

Una mehn, I look left and right begin, as pa guy wey i be na i no apologize straight but i had to calm her down begin speak many English, then she apologise for her for paraing me too i apologise for tortoring her head.. All in all we were good from then on, it made us stronger and better and so i refrained from making those statements too, but once in a while i use it with humor and we just laff it off..

I dont want to start picking holes how it could have managed the situation, its all in the past now. but i would make some point.

For me, the guy asked God for something and he got it, He asked God to give him a lady that would love him first, he got it, and you were the answer but you didnt like that part cos you felt it should be the other way, your way.. So you asked God to remove the love, the energy you use to ask God to remove the love, you would have ask for him to make the guy love so much that he begin to chase you up and down, dont you think its possible.

Even if you see a vision that a guy is your bobo, as in in revelation, dreams and so on. God has done is part by giving direction making happen is your own job through wisdom managing situations,, the person character and the likes. But ego on our parts usually deny us for so many things.

Especially if we have been in relationship where we felt we were treated the wrong way, Naturally your emotions/fences are up and any small thing you react the other way, not because that is us, but because of that past experience. That is why it is very important to heal and ask God to help us heal from all previous bad experience so it does not affect the future and better ones coming.

Am pretty sure you would get your own boo very soon but you need to heal well of every previous bad experience that way when you need to talk to your friend about an attitude, you do instead of beginning to trigger unnecessary worry and attitude, mehn these guy is acting like A oo, these was how A started these guy too is following these trend, when all you need is talk to the guy like Mr Man wat all these now, i dont like these and these and these, and most times from experience love dai craze gan,you just see the guy changing cos of the lady, for me communication is very key, that why you were friends before moving to the next level so you can talk things through, if he is a Godly man, he will adjust and change.

Sorry for my epistle jawe..

let me stop here..

Enjoy your day

unhnmnn what an epistle! grin Bennyann, op you are doing great!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:36am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

Amen

Well, My own shyness no reach that level abeg....

My father would be disappointed me, and i walked so many bad guys though people wonder, how am able to live such a very wonderful and Godly life even after rolling with them. When i have to talk i go talk abeg no time to check time..

These your story brought bitter sweet experience to me.

I was in that guys shoe at one point when i use to tell the lady that same statement, then one day we had these ish una mehn, the way she para eh, i was life Jeezzz wetin be dis

Una mehn, I look left and right begin, as pa guy wey i be na i no apologize straight but i had to calm her down begin speak many English, then she apologise for her for paraing me too i apologise for tortoring her head.. All in all we were good from then on, it made us stronger and better and so i refrained from making those statements too, but once in a while i use it with humor and we just laff it off..

I dont want to start picking holes how it could have managed the situation, its all in the past now. but i would make some point.

For me, the guy asked God for something and he got it, He asked God to give him a lady that would love him first, he got it, and you were the answer but you didnt like that part cos you felt it should be the other way, your way.. So you asked God to remove the love, the energy you use to ask God to remove the love, you would have ask for him to make the guy love so much that he begin to chase you up and down, dont you think its possible.

He was the one who asked God for something and if truly God answered him, he should have been the one to manage the affairs of things properly in that regards. He knew I was hurt with how things started, so he should have been careful with the way he seriously communicated any story related to it.

And I can't be praying such prayer now, it sounds like I would be forcing him to love me. I prefer to pray for someone whom I love and who's told me how much he loves me to love me the more. Not someone I can't pick from his statements if he does love me.

I don't think I'm valuable, if I was he could have summoned up courage to take me back. And you don't expect me to go back to him through the same route. Do you? That would be disaster now.

Besides, I waited for him to take me back but he didn't. I guess he was waiting for me to do my magic as usual embarassed it took the intervention of friends where I served and my family to bring me back to my senses.

This is someone I can't even say when and how we started the relationship because he started telling everyone I was in a relationship with him just few days after I told him I loved him.

I Can't go back to that again. That's not my portion. I don't just want to know I'm valuable but I want to feel it also. Is that too much to ask?

I'm writing to all guys out there especially the ones who take God to be everything.. When you see a lady who loves God as you do and at the same time has all the qualities you need, please treat her as a virtuous woman she is, irrespective of your shyness, principles, introvert nature and the likes because she isn't the type to hurt your ego. Even when she does, she's hurting herself too and she knows the best thing to do not to let such repeat.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:40am On May 23, 2017
Tosinex:

Hi dear, you came to do amebor this time, abi? grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

He was the one who asked God for something and if truly God answered him, he should have been the one to manage the affairs of things properly in that regards. He knew I was hurt with how things started, so he should have been careful with the way he seriously communicated any story related to it.

Yes i can imagine..... Am sorry about that too

bennyann:

I don't think I'm valuable, if I was he could have summoned up courage to take me back. And you don't expect me to go back to him through the same route. Do you? That would be disaster now.

Definitely.... Not good not good at all

bennyann:

And I can't be praying such prayer now, it sounds like I would be forcing him to love me. I prefer to pray for someone whom I love and who's told me how much he loves me to love me the more. Not someone I can't pick from his statements if he does love me.

I comment my reserve

bennyann:

Besides, I waited for him to take me back but he didn't. I guess he was waiting for me to do my magic as usual embarassed it took the intervention of friends where I served and my family to bring me back to my senses.

But you said you didnt want him, Should he have forced you ni??

bennyann:

This is someone I can't even say when and how we started the relationship because he started telling everyone I was in a relationship with him just few days after I told him I loved him.

The guy felt he don hammer... He was excited about it ni..

bennyann:

I Can't go back to that again. That's not my portion. I don't just want to know I'm valuable but I want to feel it also. Is that too much to ask?

Amen.. You would get what your heart desire in Jesus name

bennyann:

I'm writing to all guys out there especially the ones who take God to be everything.. When you see a lady who loves God as you do and at the same time has all the qualities you need, please treat her as a virtuous woman she is, irrespective of your shyness, principles, introvert nature and the likes because she isn't the type to hurt your ego. Even when she does, she's hurting herself too and she knows the best thing to do not to let such repeat.

Am sure we are listening and am sure the bae too would not put ego into it and act accordingly
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2017
Tosinex:

Bros, How far na??
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 11:36am On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

But you said you didnt want him, Should he have forced you ni??

I meant I waited for him to ASK me back but he didn't. And I can't do that again whether mistakenly or intentional. I've moved on oo. My emotional senses have gone back to the reset settings by family and friends.

So now I don't waste time with any born again that can't talk with his mouth. I will only be a good friend to you but I won't let your manipulations work again grin lailai
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by temi4fash(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

I meant I waited for him to ASK me back but he didn't. And I can't do that again whether mistakenly or intentional. I've moved on oo. My emotional senses have gone back to the reset settings by family and friends.

So now I don't waste time with any born again that can't talk with his mouth. I will only be a good friend to you but I won't let your manipulations work again grin lailai

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

Hi dear, you came to do amebor this time, abi? grin
lolz, I saw your thread is still doing well in engagement, so I decided to check in and say hallo to the op, I hope you are doing just great!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
temi4fash:

Bros, How far na??
I dey oo and you!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 3:46pm On May 23, 2017
Tosinex:
lolz, I saw your thread is still doing well in engagement, so I decided to check in and say hallo to the op, I hope you are doing just great!

Yes dear, I'm doing just fine and I hope you are too?

It's good for the thread to die so I won't be tempted to spill out more personal stories, that's if I have more to say grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
That reminds me. Postmann, are you mad at us? Just try saying something to the questions thrown at you. Will you? embarassed
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

It's good for the thread to die so I won't be tempted to spill out more personal stories, that's if I have more to say grin

One of the personal stories she doesn't want to disclose publicly is that she found me grin

She has been doing fine since then cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

lolz, am OK. unhnmnn more personal stories! Me I like personal stories oo grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by postmann: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:
That reminds me. Postmann, are you mad at us? Just try saying something to the questions thrown at you. Will you? embarassed

What questions? Please remind me.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:23pm On May 23, 2017
onyenze123:

One of the personal stories she doesn't want to disclose publicly is that she found me grin

grin
Please oo. I don't want your wife to beat me up. I'm too small for that I beg. grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by damosky12(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

Wow! Dear sis, thanks for your words of encouragement. I think there's a lot I can learn from you. I can say I'm in my.... twenties . And I admire your stand in God through it all. I pray the desires of your heart are granted this year as you've encouraged me.

I'm not desperate to get married cos I would have gotten married to anyone that shows interest if I was grin but the words of that man sometimes come to mind but I have to take dominion over it.

If the man who genuinely loves me comes around now, I would be so happy but if he doesn't life goes on. But I will do anything to please God and also to wait for that one who is mine - that's my focus.

Thank you MZlady39, I really admire the strength of your heart and yes it's been a while.

At the bold. The man must certainly have been an unbeliever or a carnal Christian. So, what he says should not count. The things of the Spirit are foolishness to them [1Cor 2:14].

Now at the question of what the fate is for good girls. In the context of the lady who is strictly adhering to the teachings of the Scriptures, it is certain that it will end well. God isn't mocked.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For folks who live anyhow and seem to end up living well, without a doubt, it's either they have their regrets already or may end up having their regrets later.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:26pm On May 23, 2017
Tosinex:
lolz, am OK. unhnmnn more personal stories! Me I like personal stories oo grin

You see am. amebor! Why don't you spill yours. grin

But I doubt if I have anymore stories.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
onyenze123:

lolz lolz funny!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

You see am. amebor! Why don't you spill yours. grin

But I doubt if I have anymore stories.
lolz hahaha hahaha , you want to know mine, unhnmnn
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 23, 2017
The vision is not yet clear..hahaha grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
bennyann:

grin
Please oo. I don't want your wife to beat me up. I'm too small for that I beg. grin

I haff not married na. so, no one is beating you. you are safe with me grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
I don't even know who to call now.

Seun please What have I done that I get bans without reasons? This is the second time now.

The first was on a thread by HardMirror but the ban led me to no comment of mine that warranted it.

The second, I can't even fathom where I erred. No reason whatsoever was given.

Please who have I offended? Is it that the system has a thing against me or there's someone behind it? Someone that might be secretly annoyed with me since I couldn't see the statement of the reason for the ban?

I hope it doesn't happen again without a reason.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
bennyann:
I don't even know who to call now.

Seun please What have I done that I get bans without reasons. This is the second time now.

The first was on a thread by HardMirror but the ban led me to no comment of mine that warranted it.

The second, I can't even fathom where I erred. No reason whatsoever was given.

Please who have I offended? Is it that the system has a thing against me or there's someone behind it? Someone that might be secretly annoyed with me since I couldn't see the statement of the reason for the ban?

I hope it doesn't happen again without a reason.

A complaint deemed vituperative can result in another ban .

Welcome dear
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 7:36pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A complaint deemed vituperative can result in another ban .

Welcome dear

But I need explanations so as not to err in that aspect anymore.

Thank you dear.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 7:38pm On May 24, 2017
damosky12:

At the bold. The man must certainly have been an unbeliever or a carnal Christian. So, what he says should not count. The things of the Spirit are foolishness to them [1Cor 2:14].

Now at the question of what the fate is for good girls. In the context of the lady who is strictly adhering to the teachings of the Scriptures, it is certain that it will end well. God isn't mocked.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For folks who live anyhow and seem to end up living well, without a doubt, it's either they have their regrets already or may end up having their regrets later.

Thank you so much for this. cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
What i have to say is the recap of what MZLady39 has talked about, that is, it is the mind that matter, keep of positive words and avoid negative words because that is what the devil will try to use against u. Remember if the battle of the mind is defeated, the physical battle is also defeated.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 4:27am On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:
Sometime ago, a man told me "good girls like me are the ones who turn out so pitiable and they eventually settle down with men that aren't noble or Honourable while the bad ones end up settling down with wealthy and Honourable men and tend to be treated like a queen as though they never lived a despicable life"

I immediately renounced it by replying that won't be my portion and he'll live to see how God would beautify my life to the extent he would wish he had swallowed up those words.

But after that scene died down, I thought to myself - is this man not saying the truth? Because I looked around me and realized most ladies have things going well for them and even settled down with high caliber of men one never thought would settle with them.
But I thank God and I'm happy for such people because I do spend time praying for such people when I feel if they continue with that lifestyle, it may lead to their regret. So it feels so good to see them blessed and prosperous and especially, settled down with their own family already. I mean that's a testimony But what that man told me began creating fear in me.

LESSONS LEARNT
Though I sometimes get scared of what the man said but as a Christian, I shouldn't allow that and I think if what the man said come to pass, it would be because of some of my behaviors and principles I ought to change and which are:

1. I have to minimize the way I stay indoors or just keep to myself. I have to let go of the fear of going to New places, making new friends and getting to know people all in the name of protecting me. If God has protected me this far, He can't leave me now.

2. A strong mindset of being in only one relationship which it's a must it leads to marriage. I desire so much just to be in a relationship with one person in my life. I hate with a passion being in a romantic relationship here and there, not to talk of the imagination of being touched by different people all over the place. Eeeeeeeww.
But what do I do when such a relationship doesn't work? Should I then kill myself or force it? NO

3. Being in a relationship with someone that's as Godly as you or should I say more Godly. Some persons especially pastors to be or pastors because of the height of purity they believe they've attained in life makes it difficult for them to overlook some mistakes their partners make which could have easily been overlooked by unbelievers or 'the not so righteous'.

I desired being taken to the altar by a Pastor but I doubt that now. Because it seems those in the world know how to love their woman than the so called Holy Ghost filled men.

4. I shouldn't give too much attention to those who claim they love me or they just want to be my friends. I've observed most men don't like to be given attention by the woman they claim they love, even the so called good guys. It's like it's in their nature, immediately they find out or they think you care too much for them or you love them way too much, they then think you can't do without them. This makes them take you for a fool or a non entity. No wonder good guys get married to bad girls and vice versa.

That makes me wonder, when they get married, should their wives not care for them or give them attention as they desired? I doubt if they would find that funny

This 4th point should be my No.1 lesson but I don't think it would be easy for me to go by it. Because my heart is filled with too much love to give out. To me, it takes more than a strong heart or a strong decision not to care for those you like not to talk of those you love or cherish. I hope I get to that point though but it will really hurt not giving attention to the one you care about.

5. I should not love first. I should be the one to receive love, enough of it before I can say yes, it's time for me to give back love.
This is a major lesson I've learnt but it's also the one that would really hurt if I have to make the person who genuinely loves me and is not blinded by ego go through that. He doesn't deserve it.

6. I no longer believe in the platonic kind of friendship between members of the opposite sex. I'm a kind who do have one close friend at a time depending on the change of environment and it turned out guys have been more of my close friends than the ladies. Though ladies are more comfortable with male friends but I think I can advise that the opposite sex shouldn't be a 'best friend'.
I realized it doesn't actually turn out pure as people portray. And that's because one of you might have developed or will eventually develop what I can call a Sexual kind of feeling towards the other. And guys out there who doesn't want to come closer to you for friendship sake but for relationship sake will find it difficult to come closer to you and may eventually quit and that's because they see what you don't see or what you pretend to never see.

After my platonic friendship with the second or third guy, I came to the conclusion that there's nothing like 'best friends' between a guy and a lady and that's because I got to know they had feelings for me in one way or the other. Though some denied the feelings, I eventually got to know through how they tried having a feel of my body.
That shows there seems to be something going on behind closed doors so I wouldn't advice anyone to get so close to the opposite sex in the guise of best friends. I also wouldn't advise anyone to leave his or her partner in the friendship of the opposite sex.

What's my fate then? I'm waiting to see because I refuse to be a good girl gone bad. I won't let the words of men that want to destroy me change me. I won't let the failure of good or Godly guys loving me change me. If someone like me exists and can still love then there should be someone for me out there who is good, Godly and still knows how to love.
I refuse to be among the good girls who end up badly. God help me.

I hope to look back on this thread and smile that I made it, some time in the future.

Are you married or single? Let me know your view of good, Godly single girls, the advantages and disadvantages.
Good Godly guys... that's their fate.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2017
sonofthunder:

Good Godly guys... that's their fate.

Amen. Amenoooo cheesy

But
Really? Really? With my natural sense I doubt that.

But by faith I believe that cheesy
I pray that will be my portion. If you go through this thread, you would see how I stated good guys do not know how to relate with the good girls, but it will amaze you how they relate with the other ladies.

Well, maybe I haven't seen those guys you're talking about. but I believe you because I know such guys still exist.

Thanks bro.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Oma307:
What i have to say is the recap of what MZLady39 has talked about, that is, it is the mind that matter, keep of positive words and avoid negative words because that is what the devil will try to use against u. Remember if the battle of the mind is defeated, the physical battle is also defeated.

Yes dear. That's what I learnt from all the comments and you've hit the nail on the head and that's To deal with my mind. Thank you
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sonofthunder: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

Amen. Amenoooo cheesy

But
Really? Really? With my natural sense I doubt that.

But by faith I believe that cheesy
I pray that will be my portion. If you go through this thread, you would see how I stated good guys do not know how to relate with the good girls, but it will amaze you how they relate with the other ladies.

Well, maybe I haven't seen those guys you're talking about. but I believe you because I know such guys still exist.

Thanks bro.
I do agree with you, I have often observed that also with very few and rare exceptions
I would have gone through the thread since but forgot my invite from temi4fash... might still run through as it looks exciting thus far.
you're welcome.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2017
sonofthunder:

I do agree with you, I have often observed that also with very few and rare exceptions
I would have gone through the thread since but forgot my invite from temi4fash... might still run through as it looks exciting thus far.
you're welcome.

He invited you? Aaaaawwww, he was one of those who really helped me when all my emotional stress were still very fresh on the thread. cheesy

And your moniker always take my mind to sonof.luc1fer before completing it. grin

Good to have you here dear. It really feels good to have you here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / Nike Adeyemi Writes Husband Sam Adeyemi Lovely Note On 54th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.