Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

See What A Racist Father Did To His Daughter For Going To Prom With A Black Boy. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What A Racist Father Did To His Daughter For Going To Prom With A Black Boy. (702 Views)

"See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / Man Teaches His Daughter How To Drive In Kano As They Crash Into A Pole (2) (3) (4)

See What A Racist Father Did To His Daughter For Going To Prom With A Black Boy. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
Father disown daughter over a black boy.

Re: See What A Racist Father Did To His Daughter For Going To Prom With A Black Boy. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
?

Re: See What A Racist Father Did To His Daughter For Going To Prom With A Black Boy. by daamazing(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
Chai...
Racism - Still a serious issue

He called black sub-humans.. Wicked

Buh seriously we blacks in general, we behave like sub-humans truly sometimes. For example, imagine a whole Nigeria-over 50 years yet 8hours stable electricity a day is a very big problem for us even after billions of dollars that has been pumped into the power sector..
See our problem plenty.. And blacks too no like to use brain.. We have the myself-first mentality..
PS - I'm not referring to all blacks o, just majority.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

The US Wants To Know What You Share On Social Media Before Granting You A Visa – / ''we Dont Pick Money Over Here In America'' - Grand Ma Advise's Nigeria / Who Knows This Unknown Man Who Died In Accident In Enugu?(graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8