Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Is A Terror List? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is A Terror List? (609 Views)

Boko-Haram Ranks Second On Global Terror List / US Removes Nigeria From Terror List / Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Terror List? by vigasimple(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2010
What is a Terror List?

A short answer from me- that is a list made by the USA of countries they consider a terror haven, breeder of terrorist.

Terrorism mainly is by Islamic extremist againt the USA and some European christian countries. A lot of Islamic fundamenalist countries don't have values for their own lives let alone the lives of others, and that is why committing to being a suicide bomber is very easy for them because there are people who have brainwash them to die for 'a cause'.

Surprisingly those that incite and brainwash them are always running into a cave, mountains not wanting to die.

That is another aspect where lack of intelligence fail some educated illiterates who will want to kill because of 'some religious beliefs' which quite frankly is not what the founders of that religion preach. True muslim preach peace. Jesus Christ preach love and not hatred but even among the jews they still practice an eye for eye.

It is all about violence and superiority ( in some cases inferiority complex) NOT any love of religion or GOD, because even GOD said, thou shall not kill, and therefore someone should not kill you needlessly.

Take that to the Nigerian bomber case, there are innocent lives, chlidren, pregnant women, women and most importantly some other Nigerians and good muslims in that plane of about 300 people, so what is their SIN, just flying to the USA with maybe some 100 or so Americans ? To me it is like showboating, simply they are tired of life and rather die taking other people with them

Now, back to my question, what is a terror list? I have partly answer the question above but the part I want us to discuss is that why is the terror list become important?

If Nigeria is well developed and there are no bomb terrorist albeit one succeeded among the thousands of Islamic terror symperthiser in northern Nigeria then why should we be worried of terror list?

We would not need to travel to America on daily basis for studying or medical to the point that we are dependent on foreign countries. Where is our independence?

Our President does not understand sovereingty to the point that he has become a medical tourist to many nations in the last several years and he is unashamed of it, lie bare faced about it and use religions as a cover. He has no plan to do anything to change it either in the short or long term. SHAME ON HIM FOR BRINGING SHAME UNTO THIS COUNTRY.

So, America made a list of countries he considered unsafe to come to her own land, Nigeria can do the same, and set up a terror lists, and let us see whether the world will not laugh at us further? Where is our own President before or after the attempted terror attack. We should thank God that no one die in that plane, our people in America will be 'very unsafe' includings ones with American citizenship.

My question again is what is a Terror list? why are we worried about it ? Have we a good border and security system that will not threathen American and christian western countries and southern nigerian fellow citizens ?

Please tell me what is a Terror lists? and why southern nigerian should not put northern nigerian on Terror lists. I for one do not like to be 'wasted' by a person who has no value for his/her life based on some religious beliefs just becase I am travelling on a plane either to America or Abuja.

If you don't carry any terror weapon or stolen monies, please do not worry, terror lists is looking for Terrorist and their allies, Nigeria need one as well for the Terror among us who have been killing christians in the North for many years without any consequences.

Do you honestly think the Americans whould wait until 1, 10 or 100 of them is killed by even a half nigerian , half yemeni trained bomber? American life is very valuable to them and their government. Even our Roads are a Terror network and thousands die on it every month, we need a Terror lists for that as well and so many things that we need a Terror lists for in this country before we start to worry about provisions that other countries made to make themselves safe. Afterall we do not have to go to America. we should boycot them if we don't like the Terror list or if anyone is a Terrorist because that was what the terror list is all about

Your contribution is welcome
Re: What Is A Terror List? by beejaei: 1:13am On Jan 09, 2010
Mr Oga, den no teach you summary for school ni? You tink sey na every body get time to dey read epistle? Summarize the thing jare! cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is A Terror List? by vigasimple(m): 2:45am On Jan 09, 2010
beejaei:

Mr Oga, den no teach you summary for school ni? You tink sey na every body get time to dey read epistle? Summarize the thing jare! cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool

Thank you. I suppose that the whole argument that I am making in that write up is for our people to understand why Terror lists exists, which country(s) has Terror lists and why Nigeria is on it, what Nigeria must do to get off that list or even need for us to make an internal list of our own because there can be no fire without smoke. Being on a Terror list is long in coming, it should not have been a surprise, but als welcome for us to address wider issues as we are used to sweeping it under the carpet.

We can also make a Terror lists to check other countries exporting terrorism to our own country in the name of Religion. you gerrit
Re: What Is A Terror List? by Singular: 3:02am On Jan 09, 2010
it is a list of terror. a compilation of terror in alphabetical order - descending

(1) (Reply)

Ya'adua To Speak To Nigerians Again / Tips On How To Write A Proper 419 Letter / Fraud! Why Are We Selling Oilfields To Foreign Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.