Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Those That Are Accusing Me Of Inflating Contracts Are Not Fair To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Are Accusing Me Of Inflating Contracts Are Not Fair To Me (379 Views)

Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members / It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah / Buhari: Those Accusing Me Of Condoning Herdsmen Killings Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those That Are Accusing Me Of Inflating Contracts Are Not Fair To Me by losak9111(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2017
"..Those that are accusing me of inflating contracts are not fair to me. As a governor of this state in the last six years, I don’t have a house in my hometown and I don’t spend money on women and other frivolities .

"I don’t eat too much and that is why I’m lean. As you can see, I’m not sick and yet I’m very lean. How many governors are lean like me. That tells you that I’m not stealing money..”

-Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Governor, State of Osun

Re: Those That Are Accusing Me Of Inflating Contracts Are Not Fair To Me by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On May 07, 2017
This man is a clownish thief

2 Likes

Re: Those That Are Accusing Me Of Inflating Contracts Are Not Fair To Me by AntiWailer: 5:07pm On May 07, 2017
losak9111:
"..Those that are accusing me of inflating contracts are not fair to me. As a governor of this state in the last six years, I don’t have a house in my hometown and I don’t spend money on women and other frivolities .

"I don’t eat too much and that is why I’m lean. As you can see, I’m not sick and yet I’m very lean. How many governors are lean like me. That tells you that I’m not stealing money..”

-Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Governor, State of Osun

Clown grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Your Statement On Chibok Girls Indecent, Inhuman And Ill-timed, FG Replies PDP / Are You Not Tired Of Schooling, By Ogundimu Samuel Olajide (sadoroy). / Gov. Wike Sacks Two Council Chairmen: (see Why) Is He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.