Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks (829 Views)

IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by Youngadvocate(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2017
Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, the darling wife of the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnadi Kanu, Friday, arrived her husband home, Isiama Apkara, Abia state from the United Kingdom.

Uchechi who just gave birth to their first son, expressed her delight while speaking with Naij.com of coming back home and reuniting with her husband.

She said she is elated about her husband's release and her return to the country.

Her words: "Actually, I came in yesterday. I feel elated, I am highly, highly elated."

Nnamdi Kanu also, apparently happy seeing his wife whom he had been separated from for over two years he had been in detention at the Kuje Prison, Abuja, could not hold back his delight as he cuddled his wife with much laughter.

It was a love affair for the love birds who couldn't hide their extreme happiness re-uniting again.

http://igbobia.com/?q=i-am-highly-elated-meeting-my-husband-again-nnamdi-kanus-wife-speaks-after-re-uniting-with-her.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
him go don scatter ur punny since him cum

1 Like

Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by greenermodels: 5:26pm On May 07, 2017
nnn
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by moblix: 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
Were she dey wen d husband dey prison
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by SillyMods: 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
I thought your silly husband preferred to die in jail than being released without his Biaafraud.

The terrorist has suddenly gone mute. PMB sabi reset brain walahi.
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by sarrki(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2017
If you wanna continually see him

Warn him greatly

If not kuje will be is final abode
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by sarrki(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
him go don scatter ur punny since him cum

Bahd boooi

grin grin
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by Kaimallamm: 6:02pm On May 07, 2017
I believe, they are ignorant people'..

The military speaking Hausa..

I believe the military in igboman have to make their own film too like the Hausa people.. to stop their young.

This igbo people. I think some of them, no go to school. So save million of life's. I would advise the military to make video of military men speaking Igbo. It will help the people.

Because they are suppose to speak Igbo like the Hausa.. too much English is too much.

Basically, the people living in that area dontvreliase that the army is Igbo army because, they are speaking too much big English. They think the army is a foreign army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UO5XuJxtPs

1 Like

Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by GameGod(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2017
The Oza room go suffer today grin grin
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by PenisCaP: 6:09pm On May 07, 2017
Choi nnamdi kanu ooh
Who knows how ze oza room is looking now tongue

Rumpled bedsheet and other stuffz. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by greatiyk4u(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2017
U dey fear being locked in Kuje prison before?

The fear of Buhari truly resets brain
Re: I Am Highly Elated Meeting My Husband Again, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Speaks by SIRmanjar(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
Kallon my nigga..I sure say you must be Shaka zulu ontop bed..I can imagine the fury wey you go use hit her after all dis months.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Ressistance 1967 Vs 2017 What Has Changed? / Reno Omokri Called Ango Abdullahi A Lair From The Pit Of Hell / How Nigeria Will Be Shared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.