Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? (1932 Views)

Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by pastorobateru(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2017
Islam exists only as a sword of judgement against people who corrupt the truth with idolatry and those who have treated the death of Christ as a light thing.
When it has accomplished its purpose - the complete subjugation of the west - it too will be destroyed with the brightness of Christ's coming.
Rev 9:19 their power is in their tails.
This appears to be quite odd - a strange vision of powerful horsetails!
However, in the Ottoman Empire horsetails were standards - insignia of power. The sultan's imperial standard was seven horsetails. His generals bore standards of three horsetails.
The plagues that killed 1/3 of mankind were four centuries of war between the Ottomans and Europe. It ended with world war 1
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by analice107: 8:37am On May 08, 2017
iceboy4752:

The yahweh described in the Bible can't be the real God.
If your late false prophet muhammed were to be alive, he would have chopped off your head for saying that. He died believing allah is Yahweh. He believed allah wrote the Bible. The Pervert believed that Yahweh the God of Abraham and Moses was his god. When the Jews rejected his delusion, he went on rampage of chopping off heads. Till today, you still chop heads.

Muslims are fighting by all means to insert Late False Prophet muhammed into the Bible. They fight and kill people who reject Allah.

Must everyone worship satan?

You obviously do not know what Late False Prophet muhammed stood for.

Now, gerrarahia.

Ignoremoodactivated.

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2017
annunaki2:

And yet your mohammed claims he is the same as Allah who he claims is the real God. Can you see confused and pathetic you muslims are?

The Arab Jews and Christians are the focus now. Do they worship Jehovah since they call Him Allah?

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2017
annunaki2:

And yet your mohammed claims he is the same as Allah who he claims is the real God. Can you see confused and pathetic you muslims are?

Wait or am not even getting you. You expected the Qur'an to call Allah Jehovah or Elohim or what? grin
Don't you know that the Arabic alphabet does not contain some of the letters used in pronouncing some of these names? Besides, the Arab Jews and the Christians even before Muhammad was born all called God Allah. The Arabic name for God is ILLAH. But the rule Arabic language is that, when you want to pronounce the name of most words, you remove the first letter and add AL. That's how ILLAH became ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2017
analice107:

If your late false prophet muhammed were to be alive, he would have chopped off your head for saying that. He died believing allah is Yahweh. He believed allah wrote the Bible. The Pervert believed that Yahweh the God of Abraham and Moses was his god. When the Jews rejected his delusion, he went on rampage of chopping off heads. Till today, you still chop heads.

Muslims are fighting by all means to insert Late False Prophet muhammed into the Bible. They fight and kill people who reject Allah.

Must everyone worship satan?

You obviously do not know what Late False Prophet muhammed stood for.

Now, gerrarahia.

Ignoremoodactivated.

1 Perverted soul of Israel successfully frustrated. grin
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by analice107: 8:29pm On May 08, 2017
iceboy4752:

1 Perverted soul of Israel successfully frustrated. grin
Am a pervert? Let's see.

Late false prophet Muhammed and i who was and is a pervert.

Muhammed was a rapist, i have never raped a soul.

Late False prophet muhammed was a pedophile,
I have never slept with a little child before.

Late false prophet Muhammed was an arm robber, i have never robbed anyone before.

Muhammed was a demon possessed who got so tormented by demons that when he was told that Jesus of Nazareth casted out demons from into pigs, he got so scared that he commanded all Muslims to stay away from pork.

I have no demons in me.

Muhammed was a mad man, am not mad.

muhammed was a killer, we can see how his followers are raping and killing people everywhere in the world.

Am no killer.

Should i go on?

I'd rather be an Israeli than a smelling Arab.

2 Likes

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2017
Ironically, the jealous god of Israel commanded his people to do all these things you mentioned. grin
Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2017
And who told you Muhammad ever admitted that Allah as described in the Qur'an is the same as the jealous god?

Re: The False Prophet Coming In The End Times Is The Muslim Prophet Jesus? by iceboy4752(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2017
We worship the same God but in a different pattern and that's where the big problem lies. you take it or believe it e no concern me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Constructive Things Atheists Should Be Doing With Their Lives / Women Can You Date An Atheist? / Benny Hinn's Confession And The Danger Of Pentecostalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.